Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fandom Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vold3mortia

Meteorite
Hi all !

Below are some ideas I would like to propose for RP's and must I stress that I would like the following :

-Being able to create your own characters and history
-Posting something substantial to work on
-Be more plot driven than smut driven if possible
-I'm not a grammar Nazi but I do appreciate decent vocabulary skills and fluent descriptions.

I RP mainly by
1. Thread
2. PM's
3. E-mail

If you're interested in a plot or want to suggest to me a couple of your own, or twist around my plots and include something of your won I'm more than willing to listen and negotiate.

[/color]Fandom Request

So, In light of certain events where I cannot seem to find the adequate RP partners for this kind of plot, I'm going to propose the idea to you over here and it's up to you if you're willing to take it up or not.
The plot takes place after the Second Wizarding War where the old characters return back to the scene supposedly more at peace than they were but they are not.

Plot Summary :

From the Institute of Salem comes a powerful alliance shortly after the fall of Lord Voldemort who want revenge for his death. They call themselves the Neo Death Eaters and are much more stronger and trained more harshly than the original Death Eater forces. Their aim is to rise up to power ensuring pain, chaos and devastation in more than one way.
One of them is a transfer student at Hogwarts who meets Hermione Granger from the Golden Trio and manages to infiltrate and buy their friendship. As all of this happens students start to disappear without trace, terror reigns beyond the walls of Hogwarts and no one is safe anywhere anymore.
Will the Golden Trio manage to join forces, increase alliances and take down the new group of the powerful Neo Death Eaters and at what cost?

Pairings include : DM/HG, HP/GW, RW/HG, BZ/PP, OC/HG and so far so good.
Themes include : Drama/Angst/Psychological Trauma/Unresolved sexual Tension/Love Triangles and so on....

Vampire RP -
So. Here's the deal. I'm looking for someone who can play in these settings :
1. Victorian Era
2. Modern & Fantasy Era

However if you're not up for it I don't really suggest you take up such a role.

Slave/Master RP -

This is tricky because it's a mix between smut and/or plot driven romance in my opinion. I've been writing a regency romance based on this kind of theme but for some reason my player vanished and I'm revamping the story on my own.

Anyhow let's get down to business
In these themes I'm looking for someone who can play the following :

1. CE0/Businessman/Slave girl
YC would be a businessman actively part of a brothel who owns a gambling house and is a frequent visitor to pick up one of the girls and spend nights with them.
YC finally gets informed that there will be an auction to sell off the best girls in the brothel and this is where he meets MC.
MC in contrast is young. Just eighteen. She was going to go to university before her father lost all his gambling debts, and to pay off his debts, gives MC away to the owner of the gambling house and also the brothel. She's a rebel always up for trouble, smart, intelligent with a spark to her of course beautiful and to add more spice to it still fresh and untouched.
Initially YC purchases her because of his dark traits hopefully wishing for her to conform but things go down a spiral downway road from there. She will have to learn the art of submission, seduction, be an adequate worker as much as lover to the man she initially hated, he would have to lean how to be more tolerant and temper controlled, try and be understanding, and give the woman some dignity besides being what he originally want's her to be - both will have to come to terms with their own feelings towards each other before progressing into something much better than they had before.

But his enemies are plotting, they know how to take him down, and they now know exactly how to do it.

Themes include : Psychological trauma/non-con/SM themes/violence, unresolved sexual tension/drama/violence/kidnapping/ and so on...

2. Teacher/Student RP -
MC is a young student who has issues of her own to solve. She is dark, she dresses up in an alluring way that strikes anyone's eye but she is also leading a dark life in secret, a dark life she cannot tell anyone about. She's a social outcast, her father hates her living guts and her mother is going down in a severe depression. She's a social outcast in school and has very little friends, and is still the envy of everyone because of her looks and intelligent wit.
At university, she meets a young, attractive and charming young lecturer who interests her. Little does she know that he too has his dark traits and wants to make sure he gets them satisfied.
He starts to fail her in her grades no matter what sort of standard she gives it to and she starts to get tense, holding her up in lessons he starts to threaten and seduce her.
She feels trapped and wishes she could end her life. However one evening the lecturer follows her and he discovers the disgusting and otherwise dark life she was hiding in secret. He even goes to the extent of saving her from a couple of thugs.
Sooner rather than later, he offers her a deal. A deal she couldn't refuse or spilling out the details of what she was doing and how to the headmaster and otherwise having her expelled. He hands her a contract. A contract that would require her to be his submissive. In reality it was a way to lure her into his dark cravings but also a way to make her his because that was what he wanted - to make her his.
He gives her an amount of time to sign it, her choice will determine the course of her life, and even if she did, there were some people out there who were ready to destroy her in more than one way.

Themes : Angst/Drama/SM/Dark/Psychological trauma/Psychological manipulation/Abuse/Violence/Unresolved Sexual Tension/ and so on....

Other ideas include

Incest (brother/sister)
Warrior ( King/Soldier/Slave girl etc)

Whatever else comes into your mind you're more than welcome to propose it to me. I'll upload more if I get more ideas :p

Hope to hear from you soon
Cheers!
[/font]
Vold3mortia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom