Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Combat/Captured/Corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinky_Kitty

Planetoid
Hello Gentlemen, and ladies
I'm looking for someone to help me satisfy my current craving. Please only apply if you enjoy some story element to go along with your smut, if you play using YIM, and if the following ideas interest you. :)
What I've been thinking is a commander or boss or clan head or some kind of powerful leader of a man, very used to breaking people and getting what he wants, very smart and collected. He captures people to torture them for information, or to force them to work for him, or to piss off whoever. During some kind of raid or something, he notices a young woman. He sees her as prey, but also predicts she has great potential. Perhaps she was someone's pet, perhaps she is a fantasy creature, or a regular human with exceptional perception, something of that nature that causes her to stand out to him. He takes her out of whatever life she is in and puts her in his, forcing her to fight him and learn things and become stronger through manipulation. And of course he also fucks her, which she is angry about but she is also a bit of a nympho, unable to help herself from loving the feeling of sex and being naturally submissive in the bedroom. However, she hates her captor (at first) and wants to escape from him, so she is conflicted and tries to become stronger to escape or kill him, thus only furthering his goals.

So, what do you think? There are a lot of ways this could go.
Vampires, mafia, gangs, other fantasy creatures, medieval times (swords), sci-fi and anything else you can imagine.

Some of my kinks I like and that I would love to be included in roleplays is humiliation, ageplay, bondage, petplay, public play, prostitution, gangbang, pregnancy(depending), cum inflation, canines, and much much more.

So drop me a PM if this looks interesting to you :)

Kitty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom