Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A quick search. [f/m f/f m/m]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm Trip and I'm looking for a few new role plays.

I need you to give me at least a paragraph per post. I'd love it if you could average four or five, but whatever. Do your best with grammar and utilize spell-check if you need to. Don't be lazy.

I don't really like role plays that are set in the modern world, unless there are fantasy or supernatural elements to it. Modern realism will probably get a no from me. The higher the fantasy, the happier I will be, for the most part. I can dig some gritty post apocalyptia or maybe future sci-fi, too, though.

Let me know when you message me if you're looking for something plot or smut based. The vast majority of the time I prefer plot-based, but I do make occasional exceptions. If there are to be D/s themes, I will almost always want to play the dominant character.

* marks a craving

Fandoms: Dragon Age*, Mass Effect, Psycho-Pass, Attack on Titan, Tokyo Ghoul*, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Black Butler, DRAMAtical Murder, Durarara!!, Dangan Ronpa, Togainu no Chi, The Elder Scrolls, The Hunger Games, Battle Royale, Divergent, Aldnoah.Zero, Death Parade, Lord of The Rings/The Hobbit.

"Originals": Princess/Knight*, Princess/Servant, Master/Slave*, Owner/Pet, Goddess/Mortal, Demon/Mortal, Demon/Angel, etcetcetc suggest.
Please come to me with a plot if you want to do an original role play.

Craving Dragon Age: Inquisition!
Craving drow characters!
Craving Baldurs Gate! (I've played 2 and TOB, but I don't about spoilers for the first game) Especially Female!CHARNAME/Sarevok or Female!CHARNAME/Viconia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom