Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Best Slutoween Costume

What is the best slutoween outfit?

• Witch

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • German Beer Maiden

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Catwoman

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Cat Girl

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Kitty Cat Girl

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Playboy Bunny

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Wonder Woman

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Cop

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Nurse

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Maid

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Princess Leia (slave)

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Genie

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ms_nicole

Supporter
Supporter
With the approaching Hallothanksmas holiday approaching, one must prepare. So what's the best Slutoween outfit?

Catwoman if you can get your hands on a latex costume, or school-girl if you can't.

Out of the options tat you listed, I have to go with either a Playboy Bunny or a Witch. Of course, you didn't have the options for the 'un'official hottest costumes in my opinion. The claim to that most prestigious title goes to a three-way tie between a pirate, Egyptian-themed princess/queen, or a warrior woman of some kind, be she a knight, huntress, barbarian, etc. To support my point, I present to you this absolutely stunning Aela (Skyrim) cosplay. It's safe for work, by the way.

aela_the_huntress__with_armor__by_amouranth-d6dihyy.jpg

Who said that a costume has to be slutty to be sexy? Conservative girls can be drop-dead foxes too. I, personally, prefer my women that way; ladies on the streets, demons in the sheets.

Lady in bikini, high heels boots and ever-present doninatrix yellow whip. Remember because her business is always dealing with nasty people.

You got it? It's Wonder Woman

Slutoween....

Wtf....

http://www.upworthy.com/a-comedian-takes-on-so-called-slutty-halloween-costumes-in-3-minutes-of-nsfw-amazingness?c=ufb1

For all you slut-shaming morons~

So it looks like the listed costumes ended up pretty much even, with a tiny teenie bump for bunnies and Wonder Woman. I'm surprised about that last one. I thought that TV series would have ruined it -- oh, wait, no one watched it. That's right.

But please, if you did do the Bunny costume next year, I really hope you don't do control tops. I mean really? You couldn't find shear? There were too many control tops this year. Just skip the tights at that point. Seriously, skip it.

Oh! This coming year: Agent Carter! Add the cute little red hatty hat hat and bam, everyone will know -- shoot, they'll probably ask who.

Back
Top Bottom