Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Private Lessons (Frogger and Ladydark)

“Mm…” Cecilia’s lips parted upon the vibrators coming back on, a soft, almost inaudible moan leaving the pair. Her back arched into the sensations...fingers tangling into the sheets while her mind stirred within the realm of dreams. Her breathing hitched. It wasn’t long before another soft moan left her lips...this time, a little louder than the previous one. Long, silvery threads framed her flushed cheeks, a few plastering onto her damp skin. Her nipples hardened upon the fresh wave of attention...and it was rather obvious that even while asleep, she was enjoying such...naughty things.

Atoshi chuckles silently as he watches her, it was obvious to him that she was quite enjoying her 'lessons', even while asleep. He smirks and slowly turns the toys up and down, toying with her as she gets close, keeping her on edge for a good 5 minutes before setting them to max and waiting. He was glad her body was so easily trained, that meant her mind would soon follow, no matter how hard she wanted to fight. He watches her as she grows closer, glad she had stayed asleep for this.

Cecilia trembled under the vibrator’s influence, soft moans spilling forth from her lips every few seconds or so. For a good five minutes, she was on the proverbial edge...teetering between bliss and oblivion. Her fingers and toes curling into the sheets, she twisted with another moan, making a couple strands of silver tumble against her cheek and neck. "Aah..." Her head falling back onto the pillow, she thrust her hips upward towards the vibrator...wishing, even when asleep, that it was something that could bring a hell of a lot more satisfaction. It may feel good, but it couldn't possibly compare to a big, thick cock.

He grins as she bucks and thrashes slightly on the bed, but again he denies her release, instead he moves closer and sits by her head, he reaches out and taps her cheek to wake her up. "Professor... Professor, wake up..." He smirks at her as her eyes focus on him slowly, he had turned the toy down to low once again to keep her on the thin edge again. "Hello Professor... I brought your dinner... But before that, I think it's time for something else..." He reaches out squeezes a breast firmly and starts to massage it. "I can see the toy isn't enough anymore... Other then to work you up..." He pinches her nipple and continues to massage the breast. "Tell me right now... What you really need... Really want..." He turn the toy back up to medium to tease her over worked body even more.

"Mm..." Professor Cecilia Ruby stirred at the tap on her cheek, little slivers of amber peeking out from under long, silver lashes. The vibrators were back on...that, she noticed in a vague sort of way...however, the delicious aroma coming from the covered dish caught her attention first. Hunger curled in her stomach like an angry snake...though, whenever Atoshi reached out and squeezed a breast firmly, starting to massage it... her mind realized that that it wasn't hunger for food...but rather, a hunger of a different sort. Back arching while her fingers curled into the crumpled sheets... Cecilia couldn't restrain the moan from escaping. "I-I..." Lost for words, she gasped when his fingers pinched at her nipple...trembling in the wake of such pleasure. The vibrator was turned on to medium...causing her toes to curl. "T-Tell you...what I really need? Um... I... I really need...more than what a silly vibrator can do for me..." she admitted, blushing red.

He watches her and chuckles "I know that Professor... But that doesn't tell me what you want instead..." He smirks and massages both of her breasts slowly, pinching and pulling her nipples lightly, he looks at her. "Tell me what you want... And I'll help you..." He leans down and kisses her again as she arches her back again, it seemed the teacher was playing dumb. He knew she knew what she wanted, what her body was demanding, it was only a matter of time before her her mind finally gave in and let her ask for a good fucking. He looks her over, her body was covered in sweat and it was twisting and turning to get 'closer' to the pleasure of the vibrator.

Cecilia could feel the moisture leaking from her pussy...could feel the electricity dancing underneath her skin, and the heat curling through her veins. There was no denying what she wanted, not in a heartbeat. Panting, blushing dark red, not to mention twisting in order to get closer to the pleasure that's just beyond reach... it wasn't long before frustration gave in, banishing all prohibitions. "You know fully well what I want!" she cried out, throwing her head back. The motion caused silver to spill out over the pillow, which the light played along, making it shine. "I want...I need to be fucked!" Atoshi was just a young man, with probably no endurance whatsoever, and an overly-developed libido... there is no way he could give her any real satisfaction, except what he has already given her. The kisses were nice, and his attention on her nipples more so...however, Cecilia needs a real man, not an impostor.

Atoshi grins as she finally gives in, watching her hair shimmer in the light of the room and her body arch a few more times. "You're right... I did know what you wanted... But I needed you to tell me first..." He turns the toys off and starts to remove them slowly, running his hands over her body slowly as he does so, helping her relax just slightly. "Now Professor... I'll give you what you need..." He steps back from the bed and slowly removes his own clothes, starting with his shirt and moving down. "I just hope you can handle me Professor..." He finally pulls his boxers down, he was already rock hard and standing to attention, what she didn't know but could now plainly see was that Atoshi was very well endowed. "You better be a good girl... Or this could hurt..." He moves back onto the bed and over her slowly, stopping at her breasts to give them each a nice hard suckle as he starts to rock against her twitching pussy. After a moment he slides his arm under her leg and lifts it slightly as he starts to press into her, "Mmm... Feels like a tight fit..." He watches her and continues to pressing, stopping now and then to adjust to her.

"Why?" Cecilia lifted that golden gaze...which locked intently onto his. "You obviously knew, so why did you 'need' me to tell you first? Huh?" A shiver flashed up and down her spine as he slowly began taking off the vibrators, running his hands over her body as he did so...and taking his time while doing so. "You...You'll give me what I need?" It was almost laughable...except for the situation at hand, that is. If she could have, she'd laugh...and without any restraint. What could a mere child know about what she needs? It's not a matter of whether or not she could handle him...it's whether or not he could handle her! Cecilia finally blinked, realizing that he was now naked...and with his cock, standing straight up in a show of arousal. Atoshi moved to lay over her, stopping at her breasts to give them each a nice, hard suckle as he began to rock against her. Unable to resist, she let out a soft moan...arching her back and wanting more. After a moment, he slid an arm under her leg and lifted it, starting to press into her...and starting to slide in. A rich, husky moan erupted from her lips. It's been a while since she's last had sex, it was true... however, the thicker they are...the better they feel, in her opinion.

Hey chuckles at her reaction and groans once fully inside her. "Nnn... You're tight..." He smirks and pulls from her almost completely, only to thrust back in hard, he repeats this a few times before setting a hard rough pace. "Mmm... You like that professor..." He pants out lightly, leaning down to nibble at her neck, his free arm moving up to pin her arms above her head. Atoshi was young but he knew what he was doing, he knew just how to twist his body or hers to get all her sweet spots, after a few minutes of that he kisses her roughly. "You belong to me now Proffesor..." Before she could comment he quickly pulls from her body and flips her over, he palms her ass before giving it a light smack and lifting her hips. "Ever done doggy Professor..." He moves her silver hair to one side of her neck as she looks back at him, then thrusts back into her fully again, starting a faster pace.

"Ah~!" Cecilia found her melting underneath his larger frame, legs trembling as his entire length slid into her body...the shaft throbbing, while her muscles clamped down onto it. Atoshi groaned at the feeling...and after presenting her with an annoying smirk, pulled out almost completely...only to thrust back in, hard. This was repeated a few times, setting a hard, rough pace that had her crying out for more. Nibbling on her throat had her head lolling back...gifting him with more skin to nibble at, kiss at...suckle at, whichever he wanted. Her arms being pinned above her head did nothing but make the moment seem all that hotter. "Aah..." Cecilia moaned, right before she was flipped over, much to her surprise, and given a light smack on her ass. "D-Doggy? I..." As she was about to answer, he thrust back into her fully again, at a faster pace, too, making her knees grow weak from the pleasure of it all. Her fingers curled into the sheets, holding on for dear life as she went on the ride of her life.

Atoshi chuckles and holds her hips, thrusting harder, he snakes her ass again and grins. "Such a naughty woman you are Professor..." He grips her hair lightly and pulls her head back, turning it to face him slightly. "You wanna cum now Professor..." He grins "Wanna feel it as I cum in you... Filling your tight little cunt..." He lets her hair go an holds her hips again, he was panting and groaning as he picks up the speed, he was getting close. "Nnn... God you're tight Proffesor..." He rolls his head back and moans loudly, laughing slightly "I can feel it Proffesor... You're gonna cum... Gonna cum for one of your students... How does it feel Proffesor... Tell me..." He reaches round and cups a breast, pinchin her nipple lightly.

Back
Top Bottom