Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Private Lessons (Frogger and Ladydark)

He chuckles lightly again and turns the nipple toys up to medium right away, leaving the clit one off for now. "You're a stubborn one Professor... But I like that... And so cute when you blush..." He leans down again and suckles her nipples once again, toy and all, he licks sucks and caresses her nipples with his tongue. "I know you like it Professor... You're almost dripping down here..." His fingers slowly glide over her inner thighs before they return to tweaking her nipples. "Just submit... And I'll give you want you want..." Again he turns the toys off, his fingers now lightly running over her heated skin.

"Mm!" Cecilia arched into his ministrations, her nipples growing impossibly harder...the peaks even more sensitive, from both the vibrators and his tongue. Of...Of course I like it...! His fingers glided over her inner thighs, making her shiver before they returned to tweaking her nipples. Just...Just submit... Is it really that simple? If I do submit... I'll be your little pet... your slave... and I don't like that at all.. The toys were turned off again, which brought a frustrated whimper out from within the woman's throat. By accident, one of her chained hands banged against the bed post... the signal that she did submit, unintentionally made.

He stops everything a moment and glances to her wrists, one had banged against the rail or the bed. "Have you given in Professor..." He looks back at her, keeping his hands to himself for the moment, the longest she's gone without him touching her since they started. "If so, do it again... Give me the signal again and I'll let you cum... I know you want to..." He allows her to lay there, with no stimulation while he awaits her answer, she was twitching and shifting, trying to get some kind of stimulation he thought.

Cecilia froze, arousal and nerves mixing in equal parts throughout her body...making it to where it was nearly impossible to lay still. Atoshi's hands weren't on her...and that drove her absolutely, positively...wild. Her skin wanted to feel more of his touch, her nipples more of his mouth... and the rest of her, to see what other sort of sensations he can inflict. With a tormented whimper, she let her head fall back, that one chained wrist banging onto the bed post. It was submission, it was...giving up, but damn... there had to be relief, or else...she'll implode.

He waited, watching her as she tried to fight herself, but lost the moment her had banged again. "That's a good girl..." He smiles at her and reaches, removing the gag slowly. "Talk back... And this returns..." He sets it down on the nightstand next to the box and turns back to her "Now Professor... Your reward..." He smiles and turns all the toys on to low again "Lets let it build once more..." He soon returns his mouth to her breasts, licking, nipping and suckling as he slowly turns they toys up. When his hands are not turning the toy up they are squeezing and massaging her breasts as his mouth continues to work her nipples. He was pushing her close slowly, wanting her body wound as tight as he can get it before letting her snap. She would soon be learning what being his pet would mean.

Little pieces of fuzz stuck in Cecilia's mouth, she spit them out once the gag was removed, trying over and over again to do this... without much success. It didn't take long to divert her thoughts to another matter, however...when all the toys were flipped back on, only to low. "Let's let it build once again..." Atoshi said, his mouth returning to her breasts, licking, nipping and suckling as the vibrators gradually turned up in intensity. The boy's practiced fingers squeezed and massaged her breasts... while his mouth continued, which only turned her on more. Her toes curled into the sheets, small whimpers and moans escaping her lips as the session progressed. Her hands tugged at the chains...wishing to be free, to dig into the sheets, the fingers to slide into his hair, and encourage...though another part of the young woman didn't want to do such a thing.

He closes his eyes a moment to concentrate on his actions and smiles agains her nipple as she starts to moan out loud, giving a slightly harder nip as reward, her breasts seemed to be her weakness. "You wanna cum Professor..." He pulls from her breast and looks at her, his fingers pinching her nipples a bit harder. "Be a good girl... And beg..." He could see she was almost ready to burst, but for all she knew he'd turn them off again, leaving her hanging yet again, he wanted to see how much more training she'd still need. This was only day one of her week long training.

"Nn..." Cecilia trembled at the hard pinch, her lips parting in a rich, velvety moan. There was a blush of both arousal and shame along her features...painting the skin of her cheeks, nose and neck in red, and only bringing out the color of her impossibly dark eyes. The pair is normally a bright, rich gold...however, because of the heat and need coursing through her body, they were molten pools now, dark, too. "I...I don't...I don't beg..." finally came her reply, albeit breathlessly, weakly. Her entire body was trembling, visibly so...and she was finding it difficult to string together a sentence, much less her thoughts.

He pulls from her breast again an holds up the control "Then you don't deserve this... Only good girls are rewarded Professor..." He makes her watch as he once again turns her pleasure off "Submitting means doing as you're told..." He set the control down again and takes his hands away from her as well. "If you aren't ready to submit, you aren't ready to be rewarded" he watched her again, she almost looked heartbroken when he turned the toys off yet again, denying her release again. He didn't care how long it took, he could go all night if need be, but he would keep at this until she broke, if she didn't submit soon, she wouldn't be sleeping tonight.

Despair replaced the pleasure, Cecilia looking up at the young man as he once again turned the pleasure off. Her glasses were slightly askew...but of course...she couldn't fix the problem, given how her hands were restrained still. At first... it wasn't too bad, not being touched, not being given pleasure...however, that quickly changed. A throbbing sensation echoed between the young woman's legs, practically begging for some type of satisfaction, attention, anything... and she whimpered, thrusting her hips up into the empty air. "This...This is torture..." she panted, only to realize that she had spoken out loud. Blushing darker, she forced her gaze away from him, and bit her lip.

He leans over and only touched her chin, turning her head to face him. "Then submit to me... And I'll make it stop..." He reaches down and glides his fingers over her thighs for only a moment then pulls back. "I can play this all night Professor... How long do you think you'll last..." He lets her chin go and fixes her glasses, and calmly sits next to her on the bed again, he would not budge on his rules. He owned her now, it was time she learned that. He liked her strong will, it made this much more rewarding for him, fun too, the thought of his strong dependant Professor, beggin him for her pleasure. He shivered slightly at the thought and held back his smile, this would be fun.

Cecilia felt a gentle touch on her chin, which guided her head to face him. It wasn't but a heartbeat later that his fingers glided over her thighs for only a moment...making her skin tingle before the hand retreated. Atoshi fixed her glasses and sat down next to her on the bed, with a rather smug air about himself. "Why...Why must you do this...?" she asked, embarrassed, aroused, and who knows what else. Her body twisted this way and that, fire crackling through her veins and having it to where it was difficult to lay still. "I don't...I don't see...why you must...do this..." A small whimper leaving her lips after the words, she twisted her head away, trying to bury her face into the pillow.

"I guess we continue to play..." He smirks and turns the toys back onto low once again, "I'm doing this because I don't like being disrespected..." He reaches out again and massages her breasts, not suckling her nipples this time, just the toys on low and massaging her breasts. "You know Professor... There are a lot of students that want you... Plenty teachers as well..." He grins, "A few who work for my father in fact..." He finally pinches her nipples, once. "If you don't submit... I could arrange a meeting with them..." He turns the toy up slightly and squeezes her breasts together, leaning down to lick both nipples at once. "You won't be able to move of course... But they will be able to..." He turns them off just as she starts to arch her back, he knew just when to stop.

"You don't like being disrespected? Neither do I...and having a student who pays no attention to my lectures, who doesn't study for my tests...is the worst sort of disrespect... Or at least, that is what I thought, until now..." Cecilia found her breasts being massaged again, and couldn't help but whimper, nibbling on her lip. Of course she knew that she tends to...draw attention, from both students and teachers, but she never did anything to encourage such attention... When Atoshi mentioned arranging a couple of her coworkers coming in, her gold eyes went wide, only for that particular thought to fracture as he licked her nipples. "N-No... Don't..." she gasped, just starting to arch her back when he stopped. With a frustrated moan, she collapsed back onto the sheets, panting. "It has taken me years...just to earn respect as a teacher... If those... those men ever found me in such a position... I will never be able to live it down..."

He looks at her again "Then a few of my fellow students... Unless... You submit to me... Then it's only me who will see you like this... Only me who will touch you like this..." He runs his fingers over her thighs again, then leans up and kisses her softly when she wasn't looking. "Now tell me... What will it be... Teachers... Students... Or me..." He turns then back on to low again to tease her.

Cecilia was thinking over his words...when she was surprised by a kiss, soft and almost...tender. Her eyes wide, the light reflecting off the golden pair and making them appear darker, the young woman nibbled on her lip at the ultimatum... knowing that there really was only one answer. "You..." she murmured, almost inaudibly. I don't want my coworkers...or my students...seeing me like this... It's better if it's only one student, then the whole lot of them... Mortified, a dark red blush painted her cheeks, bringing out the silvery tone of her hair.

He smirks at her "Very well then... Now be a good girl and beg..." He leans down to suckle her nipples again, slowly turning the toys up like last time, slowly building her again. One hand massaged her breast while the other ghosts over her thighs, only stopping to turn the toys up slightly every few minutes. He could hear her starting to pant and moan again, her hips bucking into the air and her body twitching the closer she got. He glances up at her as she starts to speak, not stopping what he was doing, she would beg through her pleasure.

"Mm..." Cecilia positively melted when he began to suckle her nipples again, especially as the toys were turned back on. Minutes crept by, the exquisite pleasure slowly building up within the confines of her own skin, causing her to pant and moan. Her hips bucked up into the vibrator taped there, wishing for some sort of relief. "Aah..." came the sweet, erotic moan from the young woman's lips. "M-More... Please, more..." Her eyes mere golden slivers, long, dark lashes sweeping the tops of her cheeks, she arched while repeating those same words, over and over again.

He grins against her breasts and suckles harder as she finally starts to beg him, so she was learning. "Mmm..." He moans softly against her and runs his hand along her body again, he could feel her startin to tense and smirks, he pulls from her breasts and looks at her. "Is my Professor ready to cum..." He looks right at her and reaches down, running his fingers along her pussy lips "This is my gift to you..." He continues to runs his fingers over pussy, then turns the toy to max with the other hand before returning it to we breast and pulling her nipples. "Cum for me Professor..." He whispers softly as he watches her.

Cecilia could feel his eyes, watching while she moaned, squirmed and tensed for the impending orgasm. Her fingers curled into the sheets, bunching it up around her hips. Upon every bare inch of skin, little drops of glistening sweat dotted its surface, not to mention a nice pink blush along her cheeks. Her lips parted...a ripe, velvety moan leaving the pair. "Aah...Aah..." she panted, thrusting her hips up towards the vibrator...imagining it to be a thick...pulsing cock, rather than a meager vibrator. When the pleasure got to be too much, she threw her head back, her body arching as a keen cry replaced the gasps and moans. Every muscle was locked tight... milking the orgasm on, until there was nothing left.

He grins as she tenses up, betting she's never had one this strong before. "That's it Professor..." He speaks softly to her, knowing she most likely can hear him at the moment. He continues to run his fingers over her thighs and belly as she finally cums, also leaving the toys on at max until she collapses back onto the bed, totally spent. "Well... Did you enjoy you're reward Professor..." He reaches up slowly and runs his fingers through her damp hair slowly, she looked totally out of it, her eyes were barely open and she was panting. He smirks, her arms were shaking from their grip on the bed post, he reaches up and uncuffs her hands gently, laying then at her side. "You did well..." He turns her face toward him slowly and leans closer, kissing her, a bit more forceful then last time.

Finally in bliss, after experiencing the most amazing orgasm...of her life, Cecilia was barely aware of him unlocking the cuffs from around her hands, or laying them down at her sides. All she wanted to do was curl up, close her eyes, and fall asleep. Her golden eyes fluttering open at the touch on her cheek, she managed to look him straight in the eye...before he leaned closer and presented the young woman with a kiss. It was a bit more forceful than the one she had earlier...and feeling weak as water, she simply let it happen. Her lips parted slightly under his, neither responding nor contributing to the kiss...being so tired, she didn't have the energy to do so, or to resist. Her chest was still heaving, breasts rising and falling with every sharp inhale and exhale, though it wasn't at such a frantic pace.

He watches her a few moments before also uncuffing her legs, He leaves the toys on her for now and puts the other vibrator in the box. "Stay put and leave those on... I'll be back later with your dinner... Behave and I won't have to punish you again..." He smirks and kisses her cheek before picking the box up and leaving the room, locking the door behind him. He smiles as she walks down the hall to his room, holding the box of yet to be used toys, then sets it on his dresser once in his room. "Looks like her week here should be quite entertaining... I hope my Professor learns something..." He chuckles before cleaning up and heading downstairs for dinner with his family.

Cecilia fell asleep before too long, body in bliss...and her mind in turmoil still. The nether world between this realm and the one of dreams was plagued with dark thoughts, each more sinister than the last. Caught in fear, anxiety and other emotions, she tossed and turned, the sheets tangling around her voluptuous body...the vibrators snagging, and getting lost in said sheets. Her silvery hair framed her features like a molten river, her long eyelashes casting shadows onto the tops of her cheeks. There was a light pink blush to the woman's skin, and the little drops of sweat from earlier were still hanging on as though for dear life...though why was beyond any sort of reasoning.

About 2 hours later Atoshi returns to her room with a covered plate of food, "What the..." He looks at her state on the bed and sets the food down on a small table. He then walks over to her and starts to slowly untangle her from the sheets, he was careful not to wake her as he lays her flat again and retapes the vibrators in place. "Someone's been dreaming..." He said softly about the look on her face and the sweat coating her body. "Why don't I help that along a little..." He finds the controls and turns the toys to low, he pulls a chair close again and waits for her reactions.

Back
Top Bottom