Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Private Lessons (Frogger and Ladydark)

Frogger

Pulsar
Slender fingers shuffled through papers, either a smile or chiding words being directed towards the recipient. Cecilia Ruby -or better known as Professor Ruby by her students- was a rare beauty, one women can't really dare to compare. Her hair a long, lustrous silver, and her eyes a golden amber, there was no denying such a fact. Hell, even the way she moves, with an easy grace, only hints at the woman she really was. Today she was wearing a black skirt that revealed quite a bit of leg, and a blouse with a few buttons undone, because of the heat. Her lips curved into a smile while she congratulated a student on a job well done. A handful of boys exchanged looks, before one leaned forward to try and flip her skirt.

It was averted, however, when Professor Ruby moved on to the next recipient. Her eyes narrowed as she read the grade written in red, and lifted to meet the student's gaze. "Why don't you try and actually study next time?" she asked, not trying to be mean, but rather just scolding the young man. The paper crinkled as she handed it over, forty-five written in bold across the top. "I expect to see more from you, or else I will have to call your parents and schedule a conference." It may be juvenile, seeing as how everyone in her class is at least eighteen...but sometimes parents can do what teachers cannot. "Speak to me after class, and we'll go over your options for tutoring."

That said, Professor Ruby continued passing out papers until there was no more. "Now... I want everyone to read chapters fifteen and sixteen tonight, and answer the questions at the back of every chapter," she announced to the room while returning to her desk. "I expect everyone to put forth some effort this time. I don't want to see the same answers written on two or three, or even six papers. Put it in your own words, please. Also, I will be handing out papers with extra credit projects you can do tomorrow. While I would love it if everyone decides to undergo a project...I know that is impossible. So...I want the students whose overall grade is below a sixty to do a project. Alright, class is dismissed." Clapping her hands together, Cecilia went on and started gathering her things together...not paying any attention to the students leaving the room.

Atoshi Urishima was sitting at his desk and chatting with a few of the boys around him as the teacher handed out their latest test, smirking when one of them tried to flip her skirt up. He was about to start laughing with the rest of his friends when the teacher started to come down on him "What..." He grabs the paper from her as his friends start to snicker at him and calling him a dunce under their breaths, he glares at them all "Yes Prof...." He ground out and pointedly ignored his homework so he could glare at the teacher, how dare she embarrass him in front of everyone.

Once the rest of the class had packed and were leaving he stood and walked to her desk slowly. "I don't want a tutor..." He stands before her desk with his bag over one shoulder and his arms crossed before his chest. This was ridiculous, he didn't need school, his life was already taken care of, he knew what he needed to know, she was lucky he showed up for class everyday. Then to embarrass him in front of his friends and the class like that, this bitch was going to pay and he knew his father was help him.

"You don't want a tutor?" Already prepared, Cecilia turned around to face the young man, her hands curling around the edge of her desk. Her eyes focused intently on his, even behind the glasses, and the golden pair narrowed. "I'm sorry, but at this point...I really don't believe there is any other option. You continuously turn in late homework, score poorly on my tests...and your class participation is spotty. I never see you pay close attention to my lecture...and so, what else can we do? And don't say something about your father, because I already know who he is, and honestly...I could care less." One hand lifting to indicate he not even go there, she shook her head...silver rippling around her pretty features.

Gold meeting brown, Cecilia frowned, it creating a little crinkle between her eyebrows that was surprisingly cute. “To be quite frank...I’m disappointed in you. All you are doing is using your father’s influence, money, and name in order to get what you want out of life. Have you ever thought about working for it? Earning it with your own two hands, and being able to say, after the fact… ‘I managed to do this?’” Letting out a soft sigh, she tried to resist rubbing her temple...only to give in, though for only a moment. “I will let you think about that overnight… In the meantime, why don’t you try doing your homework for once?” Her bit said and done, the teacher began making her way out of the room...her hips swaying back and forth enticingly.

Atoshi glared at her while she spoke to him, clenching his fists when she said she'd didn't care who his father was. 'Why you...' He held his tongue though, he would call his father and have this bitch delt with, that was for sure. He ignored her questions and continues to glare at the floor, not even giving her an answer, once she was done he watches her go from the corner if his eye. 'Id love nothing more then to teach her where her place truely is...' He thought to himself. Once she was gone he tosses his bag onto her desk and pulls his phone out, gripping it tightly, "Father... I have a problem with one of the teachers from the school... Yes... She embarrassed me I front of the whole class... Yes... Yes... Then she had the nerve to say she didn't care who you were... I know... Professor Ruby... Yes.. Yes and I want to deal with her... I just need your help... Thanks dad... Bye..." He smiles as he hangs up.

Cecilia walked down the long hallway leading out, every step causing a click to echo within the confined space. Her silvery hair flew out behind the young woman...and light glinted off her glasses, for a moment making it to where no one could see her eyes...or whatever expression she chose to wear. One hand lifted to adjust the pair, however, which fixed the problem...and her temporary blindness. I think I have everything… she thought, glancing down at the papers tucked into an arm as she continued on to the last remaining vehicle. It was an old Chevy S10, from 1995. While many teachers wouldn’t be caught dead in such an old truck...she simply loved it because of its history. Sure, there was...little hiccups, now and again...however, that is just what gave it character. Climbing inside, with a quick twist of her wrist the engine turned over, and Cecilia was driving home to the small rental home near the edge of town.

Atoshi left the school and headed out to the waiting limo, he tossed his back pack in first before jumping in himself. He sighs and sits back a the driver closes the door and goes to get in, he checks his watch, "Bitch made me miss my show... Guess that's another reason to punish her..." He grins to himself and watches out the window as they drive home. Half way home he had gotten a text from his father telling him he'd have some company tonight, his grin only widened.

Professor Ruby had made a big mistake when she spoke back to the only child of Shinto Urishima, one of the larger mob bosses in the area, everyone only assuming him to be a big business man. He was not pleased at the treatment she gave his son that day and was determined to help his son get some payback. He sent two of his men to meet the teacher at her house, they were waiting for her to get home. Once she was in the door she Woul be grabbed and held by one man, his hand over her mouth, while the other have her a seditive to knock her out. Once out they would load her into their car and return her to the mansion, tied up, blindfolded and gagged.

Cecilia tapped her fingers in time with the music, her eyes intent on the road. Luckily there was little traffic at this time of day, or else she'd be swarmed, and be stuck for hours on end. Humming now, she pulled into the parking lot adjoined to her apartment, gathering her things together before stepping out. The sun beat down mercilessly on top of the woman's head...making her wish for a moment that it was winter instead of summer. Of course...that will change, once the weather actually does start getting colder. Her papers in the joint of her arm, Cecilia locked her door and went inside...much to her relief. The air conditioning was on, and it felt like heaven.

"Ah..." Lifting hair off the back of her neck, Cecilia enjoyed the cool air for a minute or so, and then continued on her way. After all...papers weren't going to grade themselves, unfortunately. Her hand dug out the keys she needed for the door, and once it slid home, her wrist gave it a firm twist. Inside, she began setting the papers down, when...rough, calloused hands clamped down onto her shoulders, one instantly rising to cover her mouth while she struggled against the grip. Another man -large, burly...and most definitely of the goon variety- brought out a long needle...and its tip sank into the crook of her arm. Darkness immediately made an appearance around the edges of her vision...garbled words escaping her lips right before unconsciousness claimed the young woman, mind and body.

Once she was at the mansion the two carried her from the car and into the house, she was taken upstairs to a spare room and placed on the bed. One of the men tied her feet to the bed as the other tied her wrists to the headboard. "She'll be out for a few hours... Boss wanted her groggy for Atoshi..." They spoke to each other as they left the room, leaving her bound, blindfolded and gagged on the bed. They left her clothes for now, her undressing would be part of her punishment later.

A few hours later when the drugs were on just starting to wear off, Atoshi entered her room and stood at the end of the bed, looking his helpless teacher over. "Are you in there yet Professor..." He chuckles, not expecting much of a response yet, he moves up the side of the bed and slowly removes the blindfold then the gag. "Time to wake up Professor..." Once done removing them he raises his hand and slap her across the face, glaring at her. "That was for today in class.."

Inky blackness greeted Cecilia once she came to, terror striking deep into her heart when she figured out that she couldn't move. Her limbs felt heavy, sluggish...and every move took a great effort. That's right... I was drugged, and brought here... the woman realized, now remembering what happened, after entering her apartment. Unbeknownst to the professor, her skirt had begun to ride up somewhere between Point A and Point B... so, whenever she started fidgeting...it only rose further. Given the circumstances...the people -or person- who was behind the kidnapping didn't want her dead...but rather, for some other purpose. The surface beneath her was soft, and sank with every move she made...giving her the impression that she was laying on a bed.

It wasn't long before Cecilia could sense a pair of eyes on her...as though that person was taking personal satisfaction in her current position. "Are you in there yet, Professor...?" chuckled a familiar voice. Movement could be heard off to her side, and slowly her blindfold was removed...and then the gag in her mouth. "Time to wake up, Professor..." Once done, Cecilia blinked up at the young man...right before a slap went across the woman's face, knocking her glasses off, and casting a blurry film over the world. "That was for today in class." Her cheek aching, she lifted her head...trying to focus on him. "Really, now...? You kidnapped me...because of today? How pathetic..."

He glares at her and grounds out "On second thought..." He quickly returns the gag, then looks her over "Well well... What happened here..." He runs his hand down her side, then his fingers over her now exposed panties. "It wasn't just because of what you did to me..." He pulls a small knife from his pocket and starts to cut her panties off. "No one disrespects my father..." He grins at her and tosses her panties to the floor, then brings the knife to her shirt, splitting it up the middle to expose her bra covered breasts. "And just so you know... Father did some looking into you... And found your family..." He slowly slips the blade between her breasts and lifts, slowly cutting the bra "Try to defy my orders even once..." He cuts it "And you'll never see them again..." He finally puts the knife away and spreads open her top and bra, fully exposing her breasts.

Let’s just say this...if looks could kill, Cecilia’s would have mutilated him by now. Those golden eyes narrowed, she didn’t even try to speak around the gag...and her body jerked away from his hand running along her side. Disrespect? I was only telling the truth… and well, well, look at where we are… Relying on your father’s influence to kidnap an adult woman to satisfy your whim… Cold metal began cutting off her panties… and in its wake, air caressed that most intimate of places. It wasn’t long before the same metal cut through her shirt...cutting right through the material like it was melted butter. The folds fell apart… revealing her bra-covered breasts. “And just so you know… Father did some looking into you… And found your family…” He slowly slipped the blade between her breasts and lifted, going through the bra this time. Her full, DD breasts fully exposed, rosy red nipples and all, Cecilia glared, despite her vision being blurry.

"You know... You are kind of lucky... Dad normally kills those who do give him the proper respect... But since you also wronged me... I get to punish you... For however long I want..." He turns and lifts a small black box to set it on the night stand, he looks through it. "Ah... These will do..." He pulls out some bullet vibrators and some tape, he then starts to tape one vibrator to each nipple. "You have very nice breasts..." He massages and squeezes them lightly after taping the vibs down. He holds up the control and presses a button, the toys turn on to max. "You're gonna be my little slave... Until I deem you free... Object... And your family dies... Understand professor..." He grins at her, stopping and starting the toy, he pulls another toy from the box and sits next to her on the bed, the toys back on and at full. "I wonder professor... Are you still a virgin..." He hold up the larger vibrator and turns it one to show her how it twists and wiggles around.

You expect me to answer…? Good luck with that one, Atoshi… Nerves began to bubble in Cecilia’s stomach when he brought out a small, black box and set it on the night stand. It was probably a good thing, then, that she couldn’t see into it without her glasses...or else, she’d probably be panicking. “Ah… These will do…” he spoke, pulling out two small things… and what appeared to be tape. What is that?! Her eyes widening, as though that would do her any good, she felt him taping...whatever they were, to both of her nipples. “You have very nice breasts…” Atoshi massaged and squeezed them lightly after doing so, making a fresh wave of repulsion wash through her...and yet...this time it was touched by something else...something she didn’t quite like. He held up a controller and pressed a button, turning the vibrators on. Her nipples hardened almost immediately...which she didn’t like, not one bit. Kidnapping, followed by blackmail… How low will you go? His next question brought shock...and with a muffled squeak, she began struggling against her ropes. Don’t you dare!

He chuckles when she finally realizes what he has planed for her "Ah, so you do have some fight in you... Not that it will do you any good... Only tire you out faster..." He grins and runs his hands over her stomach and leg as she struggles, then cups her pussy and rubs his finger between her lips as she thrashes and bucks, rubbing we clit faster the more she struggles. "I'll tell you how this is going to work..." He continues to finger her "You are going to become my personal slave girl... Unless you want everyone you love in a pine box... Do you understand..." He pulls his hand away as he feels her starting to tense, she didn't deserve to cum yet.

Cecilia lifted that furious, smoldering gold gaze of hers, the fight burning bright within the depths. Her struggling continued despite his arrogant words...but of course, it did prove to be true after a little while. Muscles aching, legs quivering from exertion, she fell back against the rumpled sheets, exhausted and furious all at the same time. It didn't really help that between her legs was a throbbing that was relentless...given how the more she struggled, the faster he rubbed her clit. While panting against the gag, his finger slid into the wet cavern there...causing her back to arch, and a moan to rumble deep in the back of her throat. After delivering his line of blackmail, his finger pulled away...almost making her whimper at its loss. Cecilia swallowed breaths down into her starving lungs, unable to answer...and glad that she couldn't. What a traitor her body was proving to be...

He grins all the more at her moan and turns the toys on her nipples down to low for now. "The school has already been informed by you that you will be gone for a week for a family emergency... But that leave could be longer if you don't cooperate with me..." He looks over her body again and slowly runs his fingers over her wet pussy, "It seems your body has no trouble doing what I want it to..." He presses in and rubs it softly a bit more, but again pulling away before she could cum. "You almost sound disappointed... Did you want me to continue..." He runs his fingers along her legs slowly, smiling as she twitches, then trails them back up her body to cup a breast and massage it with practiced ease. "You only get to feel good when I allow it Professor... And you haven't earned that yet..." He sets the vibrator down beside her after turning it off, "But don't worry... I'm sure you'll be a good girl in no time..." He reaches back into the box and pulls out another bullet vibrator and again tapes it in place, he holds up the control for her to see again and turns it on to medium, but only for a moment, he continues this teasing.

The school has already been notified that I will be gone for a week...? For a family emergency...?! There is no family emergency! Cecilia relaxed back against the rumpled sheets, breathing hard around the gag shoved into her mouth. The toys on her nipples were now on low...making her all the more aware of how the peaked pair were aching for attention. Hazily she lifted her eyes...and trembled when Atoshi's fingers ran over her wet pussy. His next words were followed by the fingers pressing in and rubbing softly, before moving away. A whimper managed to escape both her lips and the gag...however, she was soon... well, she wasn't quite sure if it was a reward, or punishment, but... his hands soon trailed along her legs...and then cupped a breast, massaging it with practiced ease. A vibrator was placed off to the side and turned off. "But don't worry... I'm sure you'll be a good girl in no time..." Wait... What was he saying before? Cecilia thought, realizing she missed part of the one-sided conversation, and her eyes widening at the sight of yet another bullet vibrator. How many of those things does he have?! It switched on, she found herself shaking like a leaf, moaning against the gag.

After a full five minutes of him teasing her with the vibrators he turned them all off and just watched her for a few moments, she was gasping around the gag and shaking almost uncontrollably. He chuckles softly at her soft whimpers and wines when her turns the toys off, he trails his hand up her body again and traces a finger around one of her perked nipples. "If you promise to be good... I'll remove the gag..." He gently but firmly pinches and pulls her nipple, causing her anything but pain. "Do you promise? Nod your head..." He could see her struggling, would her fight or give in, he was enjoying how quick her body was breaking, but the real fun was in breaking her mind, he planned to enjoy himself.

Cecilia couldn't think...not with the fog of lust, sluggishly coursing through her body, making it difficult to focus on anything rational...nor could she breathe, what with the gag in her mouth, and again...the lust. Gasping, struggling to get her limbs under control...she trembled when the young man trailed his hand up her stomach, and traced a finger around one of her nipples. It was one of the most sensitive areas on her body...and it was hard not to whimper at the attention, or beg for more. "If you promise to be good...I'll remove the gag..." came the promise, in junction with a gentle, firm pinch and pull on the nipple...causing pleasure to ripple throughout her breast, and another moan to come into existence. "Do you promise? Nod your head..." Body fought against mind...Cecilia caught in the middle of it all. Be good? What's his definition of being good...? I have a few choice words to say to him, once I'm out of here...

Her golden eyes narrowed, the pair trying to glare at Atoshi...but only managing to look over his shoulder, towards a wall. Without her glasses, Cecilia was practically blind as a bat... a fact she doesn't like being well known. Besides...the glare wasn't very effective. It was more...lustful, and needy, than anything else. Silver locks framing that pretty face...and a light pink blush along her cheeks, she looked like a goddess who had fallen into his lap...or rather, into his bed. Her blouse did nothing to hide her full, lush breasts...and the two halves of her bra didn't help, either. In fact...there wasn't really anything hiding her curves, or the secrets her body had to offer.

Atoshi just grins at her and picks up the controls again, "Aww... Not ready yet... That's ok, we'll just play some more... When you're ready to accept my offer... Just bang your cuff on the bed..." He looks at her, slowly running a hand over her body as the toys start up again on low, then slowly speeding up until at medium. "If you give into me Professor... This never has to stop... I can and will make you feel this good as long as I can..." He watched her closely as he spoke, continuing to pinch and massage her breasts, but always slowing it stopping the toys before she could climax, softly rubbing his hand over her belly when he had to stop the toys, feeling her belly twitch and ripple from her pleasure. After ten minutes of this he stops again and looks at her, "Are you ready for more yet Professor..."

Gold eyes wide, Cecilia trembled when he ran a hand over her body...and gasped, the toys vibrating on all the most sensitive parts. It didn't take long for the speed to go up...making her tremble more, while moaning around the gag. Little drops of sweat could be seen...slowly trailing down between her breasts, down her legs, and on various other bits... before falling further, to explore uncharted territory. For ten minutes, the exquisite torture continued... his hands pinching and massaging her breasts, the toys being turned on and off, right before she reached an orgasm... Cecilia's resolve was crumbling, she knew that much, and yet... she hated the fact that she was so damn turned on by it all. Here was a young man...who thought he could get whatever he wanted, because his Father had money and a reputation...arrogant, proud and smug...and she was falling apart at the seams from the pleasure he was inflicting onto her body. Finally, the toys were turned off...and his question asked. Her muscles feeling weak, as did her neck and every single one of her limbs, she opened her eyes...not even bothering to give him an answer.

He chuckles at her as she just stares at him, "Fine then... You think you can hold out... Lets change it up a bit..." He turns the toys back on to low again, no where near the speed she now needs, "You submit to me Professor... And I stop the teasing..." He had noticed how much she enjoyed any sensation on her breasts, so he moves closer once her eyes close in frustrated pleasure again. He watches her a moment, lightly struggling against her bonds and slowly rocking her hips to try and get more stimulation. "You'll be mine soon enough Professor.." He whispers and leans closer, soon trailing his warm wet tongue over and around her nipple, teasing it softly before blowing lightly over it, then pulling it all, bullet included, into his mouth to suckle lightly. He then moves to repeat the process on her other breast and looks back at her face.

Submit to you? Like h-h-h- Cecilia's thoughts fell apart at the seams, pleasure burning like liquid fire through her veins... albeit, at a much slower rate than she'd like. Her eyes had closed in frustration...hips grinding, rocking to try and get more stimulation from the bullet vibrator. What really did the young woman in, however...was when his warm, wet tongue trailed over her hardened nipple...over and around, teasing it softly before blowing lightly onto it. The entire nipple was pulled into his mouth, vibrator and all...to be suckled on lightly. Of course the same process was repeated on her other breast...making the inside of her thighs damp, her entire body quiver. "Mm..." Cecilia moaned, even through the gag still between her lips. Her legs struggled to close, to hide the evidence of her arousal...however, because of her ankles being tied to the bed posts, that wasn't going to happen.

He slowly pulls away from her breasts after a few minutes and smirks slightly at her, leaning close to her face, his hand still softly pinching and pulling her damp nipples. "Ah... Did I find the right spot... Or spots Professor..." He turns the nipple vibratory up just slightly, still leaving the clit one at low. Then he leans close to her face again, both his hands teasing and massaging her nipples now as he speaks to her. "I can stop the teasing Professor... I can give you the bliss your body is craving..." He gives them a slightly harder pinch and tug, pressing the vibrators closer, then letting them go to start massaging the rest of her breast, all with a practised ease. "I can give you what you want and more... Just submit to me..." He could feel her starting to tense lightly, given enough time, even on the low setting, she would cum with the vibrator, but she still hadn't earned it. So when she was closer then she had been all night, he stops them again, letting her body relax for now. He tips her chin to face him again, finally picking up her glasses and slipping them back on her, "What do you say professor... Yes... Or is it more teasing..." He softy rubs her cheek with his thumb.

Not enough air reaching the woman's oxygen-deprived lungs, Cecilia found herself panting heavily against the gag...whimpering, and making lewd noises she's never made before. It was a few minutes until he pulled away from her breasts, smirking and leaning close to her face, while his hands continued to inflict exquisite torture by pinching and pulling. There was a dark red blush along her cheeks...giving a pretty clear indicator how she felt. The nipple vibratory was turned up just slightly, making her arch and moan richly. Of course Atoshi's fingers teased and massaged her nipples, along with the tiny machines...which made it to where she could barely think. "I can stop the teasing, Professor... I can give you the bliss your body is craving..." A slightly harder pinch, followed by a tug, was given...almost like a present in stiff wrapping paper. Cecilia gave a frustrated groan when she was so close to a climax...only to not reach that point, her body shifting uneasily on top of the sheets. It did surprise the woman when her glasses were slipped onto her nose, sharpening the world until she could see everything more clearly...and his thumb stroked along her cheek. Her resolve in pieces, Cecilia averted her gaze...torn between the prospect of pleasure, and more of the delicious teasing.

Back
Top Bottom