Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Berserker Rage

Million

Full Moon
Good evening.

Tonight I would like to talk about a mighty power that resides within some of us.

First off, let me ask you this: Have you ever been so mad that you feel that you were about to explode? Have your hatred over another person gotten so strong you feel your very bones shiver in a lust to destroy another being? Have you felt the idea of their existence sickening you?

The berserker rage is hardly - if nothing; like that. While words fall short to describe a such divine gift, few of us got a such power. You might have heard stories of women lifting cars for their babies - and I believe they have some of the power. There are several ways to summon these powers, and their children being in danger is one of them. However, being a brute(a potential one at least), I've experienced the berserker rage myself.

When your vision gets blurred by a red "demon", your very soul and body tremble, when your senses removes all emotions but hatred and destruction, then you know you have been possessed by the mighty feeling. The reason I entered this rage was because I was picked on many many years ago. When I still went to Elementary School. I felt no pain, no remorse, no fear, no nothing. I felt the violent taste of blood flush through my mouth, my bones almost bursting into fragments by the trembling anger within me before it all was overcome with a roar that was followed by blackness and violence. Waking up, I was sitting on the other kid's chest and he was all beat up. Unconscious with tears and blood flooding over his dark purple and bloated cheeks as I was shaking. I was afraid, seeing what I had done. My nails were all torn and I had tissues of his flesh beneath them. At first, it felt like nothing. That there was a faint pain far far away that would slowly reach me. At the same time the feelings reached me, I heard a screaming teacher from afar. Trying to get up, I felt my feet fail me and I felled next to him. I don't remember much more than looking up in the sky before the sudden and deep fear of myself grew solid into my head as the powers that had been through provoking awakened within me.

Back in the days, vikings were the ones using berserkers for that very ability. They would enhance their recklesness by giving them mushrooms and have them go into a drug-trance which they called berserker rage. While I don't do drugs, I believe I can mane forth that; or perhaps an even stronger rage.

But my rage has been lost for many many years. I've let my head grow since then and I know how to reason before taking reckless actions. I would need to be pushed -VERY- far by a person face-to-face before I would ever get near that power. But seeing that I am much older now, and stronger, I fear for the other person's life if I should ever black out like I did back then. This is the rage that wants nothing but destroy. The rage that converts all feelings into a destructive trance-mechanism. The rage that gives no thought to consequences as everything that counts for the consumed person is to satify their unsatable bloodlust.

Back
Top Bottom