Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tropical BDSM Resort

Currently in need of Submissive/Dominant Females ONLY

CURRENT TALLY
4 Dominant Males
0 Dominant Females
3 Submissive Females
2 Submissive Males

I'm using an idea similar to this in a private roleplay, but thought it could be fun with multiple people involved.

Basically, the setting is a tropical resort with a BDSM theme. Dominants and submissives go to the resort, and on the first night of every week, the submissives are auctioned off to the dominants. I'd like this to include both male and female submissives, and male and female dominants. So, if you are a switch, like me, please play both roles. I'll probably run the resort staff who organize things as well as a pair of characters.

Maximum of two characters, and one must be submissive, one must be dominant. Or you can play one. If I get enough interest for this, I'll put up a character thread.

An additional idea would be to include some romance and pairings... So perhaps some people could play couples that come to the resort? I'm sure exceptions could be made if one character didn't want their submissive or partner to be auctioned and such.

Also, I'd like it if we could communicate and get everyone assigned with a dom or sub before we begin, even though we'll play out the auction. that way we can be sure all subs have a dom for them, and vice versa.

Kinks I'd love to see be included:

Public Humiliation
Sexual Games
Gang-Bangs
Costumes
Parties
Forced Nudity

I'm open to any ideas you might have! Thoughts? Interest? Leave a comment!

Wonderful! Try to flag anyone you think might be interested and send them here. I'd love to see this get off the ground. And don't forget to subscribe to the thread so you can get updates!

Character thread here: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=58761

Please send me your profile so I might approve it. I think we have two, maybe three dom males, and one, maybe two submissive females, I think? Then if we get a dominant female that wants to play against my submissive male, I'll throw him in too.

I think we need some more submissive females and a few more doms.

This sounds interesting and I will throw a Dominate man and a Submissive Man into this.

Micheal and Jason brothers. Micheal is the sub who hopes to find a mistress here at the resort while Jason is rather new being a Dom and wants to give it a try to see if it's for him.

I would be willing to put another submissive female in the mix if you still need one. Just let me know what you need me to do.

Well, we haven't got any female dominants, if that's what you're looking for. But you can put in your profile if you'd like.

Back
Top Bottom