Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pandatte's Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandatte

Moon
I have a few pairings in mind right now that I'm really craving. Just thought I'd get them out here.

{Pairings}
•principal/coach/professor x student
•father x daughter
•master x maid
•boss x secretary
•best friend's brother x girl

I'll be the character in bold.

{Information}
I would prefer a dom male, but my favorite would be if there was a balance between both characters. I generally prefer to play the slightly teasing, slutty-in-bed character so if that's what you're looking for, you've come to the right place.

When roleplaying, I generally give a fair amount of paragraphs for you to work with. Please do not contact me if you roleplay with one-liners, I'd prefer if you wrote around two paragraphs per post/message(whichever you like better is fine, I only roleplay through PM or board, however). I would also like if your grammar is pleasant and readable.

Also, if you do not reply in 2 days, I'll most probably get bored. Please tell me if you aren't enjoying the roleplay.

{....}
PM me for more info or if you are interested, we could discuss some plots. If the plot I have in mind isn't favorable, we can always tweak it here and there. I may come off pretty strict but I promise not to be in roleplay. Feel free to contact me any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom