Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Introducing the Newest Act.. (Newest Update)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Final Call

Meteorite
10/19/14

I am finally back! To all those left hanging, I sincerely apologize and hope you received my message. I had recently acquired a new promotion with a new destination, so had loads of moving and settling in! Now that I have gotten back into the flow, I wonder if anyone is interested in beginning a new show?

Good Evening Ladies and Gentleman,

I am excited indeed to have found such a wonderful website. The right amount of spice and creative writing to get the juices flowing. I'm hoping for many a good roleplay with you lovely folks, and since this isn't my first trip around the block as far as RPing goes, I expect you to fill your part as well as I my own. Read ahead for a brief synopsis of my likes, dislikes, media preferences and my bare bone plots.
Here's to a hopeful good start,
T.F.C​

Darling, Please

Teasing
Roughness
Creampie
Sexy Lingerie
Public Risk
Literacy (Be surprised how being well written can be oh so attractive)
Romance
Plot
Fantasy
Modern
Blowjobs
Interracial
Unlikely Couples

Oh, No..

Rape (UNLESS agreed upon as it adds to the plot)
Incest
Gore/Vore/Watersports
Monsters
Extreme Ageplay
Pure Smut (Unless agreed upon)
Chat Text
Less than a paragraph every reply (I understand in some instances it is acceptable)
Ask! Worst I can say is no

Fandom and the Like

Game of Thrones
The Walking Dead
Once Upon a Time
Skyrim
Harry Potter
Django
I will think of others as time passes!

My Somewhat List of Plots

It's actually a work in progress so don't hesitate to approach me with ideas!

Stranded
This idea is due to my 80s movie binge, I recently watched Blue Lagoon and thought what an interesting idea to play out. Two kids (not related) stranded on an island who grew up with no one but each other and whatever was on their small boat. This can branch off into many different facets so I wish to delve into this idea further with whomever interested.

Stay
It's 1954 and summer just began for our two characters. It's the height of excitement as the two just graduated, it's the height of good music and there was many mischief to be had before college rolled around. Except mischief can turn to scandal as your character is an All-American on a football scholarship and mine is a Hispanic field worker, coming with the seasonal camp for the summer to work the fields. What follows is a series of events that stir up the small town.

Tempted
It's around the 1920s and Prohibition is drying towns across America. This is the perfect market for my character and her family, all of whom claimed fortune in providing what every man craved. Given that her family quickly cashed in their stake in the game, they rose to be some of the top names in the Game. That meant 24/7 protection for the Don and his family members, especially his only precious daughter. Your character comes into play and finds that not only is he assigned Head Man in her security detail, she loves to tempt when no ones looking.

Captured
War is imminent and land is constantly being fought over and ruled. Men are greedy and often exploit and enslave the magical ones that wish to live in peace, so when one is found to have a magical background, they are enchained and brought to whomever house has enslaved them. My character comes from a long line of Element Guardians, in which she was entrusted the duty to take care of the Earth using the power of the four elements. Once her home had been ransacked, imagine the glee once they find that she was a myth proven true. Taken to your characters castle, she is far more than a pawn in the game of war and it seems that her views on the world affect your characters way of thinking.

Get Some
Set in classic New York, think film noir for the setting as your character plays just another cop in the seedy streets. My character is a lowly prostitute who often finds herself in the way of yours and it isn't until a murder that ties the two together that things heat up more and more. (My character could be covering for her Owner, involved some way, etc.).​

The Final Call said:
10/19/14

I am finally back! To all those left hanging, I sincerely apologize and hope you received my message. I had recently acquired a new promotion with a new destination, so had loads of moving and settling in! Now that I have gotten back into the flow, I wonder if anyone is interested in beginning a new show?

Good Evening Ladies and Gentleman,

I am excited indeed to have found such a wonderful website. The right amount of spice and creative writing to get the juices flowing. I'm hoping for many a good roleplay with you lovely folks, and since this isn't my first trip around the block as far as RPing goes, I expect you to fill your part as well as I my own. Read ahead for a brief synopsis of my likes, dislikes, media preferences and my bare bone plots.
Here's to a hopeful good start,
T.F.C​

Darling, Please

Teasing
Roughness
Creampie
Sexy Lingerie
Public Risk
Literacy (Be surprised how being well written can be oh so attractive)
Romance
Plot
Fantasy
Modern
Blowjobs
Interracial
Unlikely Couples

Oh, No..

Rape (UNLESS agreed upon as it adds to the plot)
Incest
Gore/Vore/Watersports
Monsters
Extreme Ageplay
Pure Smut (Unless agreed upon)
Chat Text
Less than a paragraph every reply (I understand in some instances it is acceptable)
Ask! Worst I can say is no

Fandom and the Like

Game of Thrones
The Walking Dead
Once Upon a Time
Skyrim
Harry Potter
Django
I will think of others as time passes!

My Somewhat List of Plots

It's actually a work in progress so don't hesitate to approach me with ideas!

Stranded
This idea is due to my 80s movie binge, I recently watched Blue Lagoon and thought what an interesting idea to play out. Two kids (not related) stranded on an island who grew up with no one but each other and whatever was on their small boat. This can branch off into many different facets so I wish to delve into this idea further with whomever interested.

Stay
It's 1954 and summer just began for our two characters. It's the height of excitement as the two just graduated, it's the height of good music and there was many mischief to be had before college rolled around. Except mischief can turn to scandal as your character is an All-American on a football scholarship and mine is a Hispanic field worker, coming with the seasonal camp for the summer to work the fields. What follows is a series of events that stir up the small town.

Tempted
It's around the 1920s and Prohibition is drying towns across America. This is the perfect market for my character and her family, all of whom claimed fortune in providing what every man craved. Given that her family quickly cashed in their stake in the game, they rose to be some of the top names in the Game. That meant 24/7 protection for the Don and his family members, especially his only precious daughter. Your character comes into play and finds that not only is he assigned Head Man in her security detail, she loves to tempt when no ones looking.

Captured
War is imminent and land is constantly being fought over and ruled. Men are greedy and often exploit and enslave the magical ones that wish to live in peace, so when one is found to have a magical background, they are enchained and brought to whomever house has enslaved them. My character comes from a long line of Element Guardians, in which she was entrusted the duty to take care of the Earth using the power of the four elements. Once her home had been ransacked, imagine the glee once they find that she was a myth proven true. Taken to your characters castle, she is far more than a pawn in the game of war and it seems that her views on the world affect your characters way of thinking.

Get Some
Set in classic New York, think film noir for the setting as your character plays just another cop in the seedy streets. My character is a lowly prostitute who often finds herself in the way of yours and it isn't until a murder that ties the two together that things heat up more and more. (My character could be covering for her Owner, involved some way, etc.).​

Hi there, I took some time to read your ideas and the one that really catches me is the "Captured" plot idea. Granted, I am a man of both story/sex nature and try to balance it out. If you're interested, please send me a PM so we can discuss further ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom