Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Orgy Baths

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Mmmm, as you wish baby," Donovan moaned against her ear as he picked her up in his arms once more. He ascended the slippery steps and exited the pool. Donovan carried her against his muscular chest, choosing a particular spot outside of the water. He sat Chiara on a sturdy table. He dropped to his knees and spread her legs, letting them fall open at the knee. She smelt delicious. Sweet and moist, like the forbidden fruit.

Donovan's fingers found her lips and gently spread them, revealing her velvety pink clit and dripping entrance. "Is this what you want, baby?" He growled as his head dripped between her thighs and found her clit. His warm tongue swirled around her swollen clit, her legs twitching as he spelt the alphabet.

"She went in without me." I murmur quietly under my breath. "That dumb bitch." I hit my forehead with my hand, out of frustration. As I begin to walk into the bath house, I saw a man in a tuxedo waiting for me at the entrance. I walk up to him shyly. "Um, excuse me sir have you seen a lady named Chiara go by here?" I ask as politely as possible. He nodded and gestured me to follow him. I followed him into what seemed like a ladies locker room. He then instructed me to take off all my clothes. I turned away from him and slowly stripped off my clothes. Covering my bare body with my hands, I turned to face him once more. He gestured to a door that led to the bath house as I quietly entered,looking for my best friend Chiara. I still was covering myself with my hands, waddling quickly around the bath house, trying not to make eye contact with any of the people. Ten I saw Chiara being carried into a private room. I briskly waddle over there calling her name. "Chiara! It's Tessie! Why did you come in without me!"

Donovan eyes shifted as he glared at the woman who claimed to be her best friend. Although his attention shifted, his tongue remained buried between Chiara's legs. His warm tongue flicked against her clit, sending her writhing beneath him. Donovan's hands moved to her legs and pushed her knees to her breasts -- spreading her wide. He softly captured her swollen bud into his moist mouth and began sucking.

His tongue slid further down, exploring her folds. "You taste so good, baby," he moaned against her as his tongue probed the inside of her slit -- her wetness coating his tongue. Donovan lapped at her pussy, his mouth soaking up her juices while his tongue worked her open -- preparing her for his aching cock.

Tessie would likely enter to find Chiara spread over the table; being eaten out by the sexy man before her. She'd be moaning, clenching her own tits in firm grips as she writhed her hips against his mouth, her sweet pussy leaking ample amounts of juice out over Donovan's tongue; her firm clit being sucked easily as it stood erect.

"F-fu..iiieeh.ohhh.. fuck.. T-Tess.. fuckk.. ieieeh.."

Donovan moaned at the sight of Chiara's breasts in her hands. He had been with quite a few sexy women, but this girl was a gem. Donovan stood, pulling her to her feet in front of her best friend. He turned Chiara to face Tess as he bent her over the table in which he ate her on. His hand moved to her inner thigh, pushing her leg onto the table -- bent at the knee to give him better access.

His free hand wrapped around his member, stroking it against her dripping sex. He pushed the smooth mushroom shaped head into her, her opening adjusting to fit his length. "Be a good girl and beg for it, baby.. I want Tessie to see how bad you want Daddy's cock," he said while rocking the tip of his cock in and out of her entrance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom