Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Orgy Baths

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaxies

Meteorite
The Orgy Baths is a large building for the sole purpose of catering to both horny men and women. The building itself is pretty old. When you first walk in, you are greeted by a gentleman in a tuxedo who clarifies that you know where you are. After doing so, he will lead you to the locker room that matches your gender. After letting you undress, the man will show you the main room, and let you be free.

The main room is large and beautiful. In the center, there is an olympic sized heated pool, where people do friendly socializing. There are large pillars and fountains surrounding the pool. On all four walls, there are small rooms for those who want to fuck in private. The area surronding the pool is where people do the real fucking. The one rule is that you are NOT allowed to fuck in the water.

Shannon entered the Orgy Baths foyer wearing a short skirt and a sports top. She didn't bother wearing panties or a bra, as she wouldn't even be wearing them. The doorman greeted her, and asked if she had visited before.
"Yes, I have. I know my way around" she said as she walked to the women's locker room. She felt out of place amongst the much younger women in the locker room, but she sucked it up and got naked.

The BBW 40 year old brunette walked out of the locker room completely naked, her giant F cup breasts jiggled as she walked.

Shannon eased herself down into the warm pool, and looked around. She saw no familiar faces, sadly. She wished that man who fucked her in the ass last time was there.

Rachel had only heard about this place. She had yet to experience it first hand. The man showed her to the locker room, where she stripped off her clothing without thinking twice. The twenty year old had large breasts that were nicely shaped and a firm ass. She tossed her red hair over her shoulder, walking confidently into the baths.

Walking into the place was a young and well built man. He had long black hair, tanned skin, musclar body, and Tattoo on his back and arms. He was in his middle twenties and he has been here more than once, and he was well known.

Without thinking Jake quickly tossed of his clothes revealing his well bulked body, as moved towards the bath with a cold look on his face.

Rachel turned, seeing a tanned, attractive man heading in. She glanced at him, smirking, before she turned. She exaggerated her steps towards the water, swaying her full hips as she approached the pool.

Jake spotted the young girl who smirked at him, he exchanged her looks with a wink. As he checked her body from head to toe with his eyes. She had a perfect body and well rounded ass. Jake then approached her slowly as he gazed at her with his cold and dark eyes.

"Well you are probably new here, eh? this is the first time I see you around" He asked her, his tone was deep but yet friendly.

"You're right. You'd notice someone like me, after all," she said, smirking at him. She looked him up and down, eyes lingering on his manhood. She ran her tongue over her lower lip absentmindedly, glancing back up to make eye contact with him.

"Indeed I would" Jake noticed that she was looking at his manhood, and that even made him more excited about her. She was perfect and she had a great body, and Jake also loved red heads.

"I also forgot to tell you, red her does get me excited" He said with a smirk as he shortened the distance between both of them to the point that their bare bodies almost touched. Jake then wrapped his right arm around her back, pulling her much closer to him.

Rachel gasped a little as she felt herself pulled completely against the man. "You don't waist time," she laughed, grinding herself against him slightly. She could feel his length against her, and wetness pooled between her legs.

"Oh well, I guess this is one of my good features." He said as he pulled her into a deep kiss, Jake was a rough man and that could be felt in his kiss. Jake bite her lower lips as he continued sucking roughly on them. He then felt her naked and warm body pressed to his own rough form. Her boobs were huge and soft and he could feel them pressed on his chest. Jake then moved his hand down as he grabbed her butt cheek and slapped it softly with his right hand.

Rachel bit his bottom lip. "I bite too," she murmured against him. She felt his toned stomach against hers, and she growled playfully when he groped and slapped her ass. "Like what you feel?" she asked, smirking. Her own hands were twined in his hair, pulling softly.

"you bet I Do" He said with a sly smirk on his face. Jake said as he pulled her softly and moved toward the pool. He then motioned for her to sit down by the pool as he got down into the water. Jake was planning on pleasing that lady today.

Rachel gracefully sank to her knees, then sat on the side of the pool. She swung her legs over the side of the pool, then spread her legs slowly in front of him.

Jake was glad that she full understood him, it seemed that there was a harmony between both of them. Jake got his head between his legs as he slowly started licking her thighs, leaving trails of saliva behind. He then slowly got to her soft spot, as he slowly started licking her pussy with his tongue. He then used his fingers as he started fingering her pussy and using the fingers to give support to his tongue.

"I hope you are enjoying this babe" He said with a smirk on his face.

Rachel moaned loudly, fondly her breasts. "God yes I am," she purred. She gasped at the feel of his probing fingers and tongue, playing with her most sensitive spot. "Please don't stop," she begged him.

Donovan stepped into the building and was almost immediately greeted by a man wearing a tuxedo. After exchanging pleasantries, the gentleman showed him the way to a locker room designed for men.

He was polite as he began explaining things and rules to him. -- "Here is where you will keep your belongings. You strip down here, and then are free to access the pool and stalls as you please."

Donovan nodded and thanked the man as he began to undress. Kicking his boots and socks off, He began pulling his black tank top off -- revealing his muscular frame. Unzipping his black jeans, they fell off of his hips and landed in a heap on the floor. As he slid his red boxer briefs off of his hips and down his legs, his member hung freely between his muscular legs. Once his clothes were folder and neatly put away into his designated locker, he padded barefoot towards the warm pool.

Stepping into the locker rooms was a thrill for Chiara; her white booty-shorts barely hiding the black thong she wore beneath; it already digging into her anticipating pussy. Her thin white tank-top was see through. She clearly wore no bra beneath, her round, c-cup breasts bouncing with each steps. With a hurried giggle, she stripped herself down, trotting outwards the baths...

Upon view, her auburn hair cascading over her round, firm breasts, a slim, curvy frame with a small pussy, already dripping down the inside of her legs. She had heard of this place, and wasn't disappointed as she looked to the pool.

Donovan stepped into the room, the cool tile clashing with the warm air. He looked around, taking in the sight of the various people. Women of all shapes and sizes flooded the area, with not even half as many males. "The more the merrier." He thought thankfully to himself.

As he settled into the warm water, the skin lapped against his flawless skin. With the jet at his back, he relaxed. His attention was diverted when a sudden padding of feet steadily made their way to the baths. Upon looking up, he got a full, magnificent view of a long legged, auburn haired woman. As she bounced into view, her hair swept across her shoulders and C cup bust -- automatically drawing the attention to her amazing rack. With his eyes trailing down her slender figure, Donovan felt his member harden and extend beneath the water. "My first target," he thought hungrily while watching the young woman.

As Chiara moved towards the baths, she eyed Donovan... Slipping her feet into the water, followed by the rest of her. Her breasts jiggled when she dropped; and once she was in, goosebumps littered her pale flesh. Her hair cascaded along the water. Feeling the water on her skin, she shivered; deciding to take the plunge and move towards Donovan; her breasts above the water, bouncing and swaying in their magnificence.

"Hello to you..~" She practically moaned the words out, biting her lip as she looked across his eyes, moving to turn her ass against him, and press her back into his chest. "Like what you see..?"

Valerie shivers a little from the cold as she stands inside the women's locker room, completely naked. She was nervous to go out there, so her bare body stood motionless on the tile floor. Finally, she took a deep breath, and stepped into the steamy bath house, letting her ebony C-cup tits jiggle as she walked. Overwhelmed by the amount of people, Valerie decided to find a less crowded spot and let a man pick her.

Chiara looked up from Donovan's lap; eyeing Valerie as she came in, the bi-sexual girl enjoying the view, grinding her soaking wet pussy against Donovan's knee.

Donovan's hand moved to her hip, pulling her plump round ass against his hard erection. "You tell me.." He whispered as his warm tongue slid along her ear. His free hand captured her perky breast as he began grinding against her.

Donovan's cock throbbed and ached as her ass rubbed against him, teasing and beckoning him. He thrust against her ass, his member rubbing against her tight hole. He let out a soft groan. Donovan's eyes caught a lovely young lady, obviously intrigued as she watched them closely. He sent her a soft smile, closely followed by a luring wink -- as if making unspoken promises.

She took in a sharp breath as his cock pushed against her tight asshole; drawing her hips forward and back to stroke his length between her ass. Her breast would be round, soft in his grip, her nipples growing hard and erect as her pussy flooded with another wave of arousal.

"Iiiieeh.." She moaned out, grinding her ass against his cock beneath the water; her hair swaying over her chest. "P-please.. fuck me..."

"I want to hear you beg," he softly whispered against her ear. Donovan turned them, pushing her flat against the pool wall -- and pinned her in place with his hips. His erection probed and prodded between her cheeks. His left hand moved to her shoulder, aiding him in his thrusts against her needy body. With one hand on her hip, and the other on her shoulder -- Donovan slammed his hard cock between her thighs, rubbing at her entrance before pulling back and rubbing against the entrance to her asshole.

"You want this big hard cock inside you, don't you?" He growled as he dry humped her luscious form. His hands slid to her breasts, lightly pinching her erect nipples as his large hands squeezed and massaged them.

She moaned out hard as he man-handled her. She loved being dominated; and felt her tight pussy give another leak of encouraging fluid as his cock pressed against her asshole, herself pushing off against the wall slightly with her hips to grind him.

"Pl-ple..iiioohheeh.. please fuck me, sir.. please, I need your cock.. I need it..."

Her voice scarcely less than a moan; a seductive mewl in the back of her throat as she tipped her head over her shoulder to speak to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom