Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dragon x Human Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomAttributes

Planetoid
Hi there!

This thread is to help scratch an itch I suddenly have, but before I go on talking about that I want to put down these general rules I have:

1. I only roleplay through PMs or Threads, that's it
2. I'd like at least a few paragraphs per post - think semi-literate to literate
3. There will be some story as well as smut. We can discuss the ratio
4. Please PM me to get my attention!

Onto the ideas! I've been wanting to play a dragon character, a male who has both a dragon form and a human form. For any of these plots kinks, personalities, and details are negotiable, too. I like to think I'm pretty flexible, so just be willing to communicate and I'm sure we can work something out.

These are not so much plots, but sparks to ignite a plot. They will be short and about one sentence, so do not judge them by their length. They can become what we make of it.

The Sparks

1.War Gone Bad
There is a war raging hard between two lands, and YC is a female commander for the side that is currently losing. Growing desperate to find a way to win, she takes the advice of a hypothetical solution someone mentions over dinner: "You know, I bet if we had a dragon on our side, we would win." These magical beasts are fearsome, and few and far between - but YC takes off to the North to try and subdue the dragon that is a source of local rumors.

YC finds MC in his cave, and is surprised when he mentally reaches out to her to talk. He's amused at her bravery and questions what she is doing here - and after a few dismissive comments, he begins to grow curious. What exactly would she offer in order to get his help?

2.Bonded Pair
Dragons are rare creatures that are highly revered and used by the government to become peacekeepers for the land. When a dragon hatches in a small town it immediately chooses to bond to a female girl. Together they grow together and learn to fight for their land and bring down a growing uprising. (Yes, think Eragon).

3.Saving Grace
YC is in a bit of trouble - lost, hunted by some caravan theives, you name it - when a dragon happens to come onto the path. He beats back whatever the trouble is, but then takes the female as his war prize back to his lair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom