Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trtr - The Club Everyone's Talking About (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medialwen

Planetoid
A bright, neon sign glows on the side of the building. Low music spills out the open door; the bouncer stares people down menacingly, daring them to try to get by him. He hasn't let anyone slip past in all his years of this particular line of work. Looking scary pays, sometimes.

The club looks like any other inside - sweaty, scantily clad bodies swarm the dance floor, arms reaching, touching, groping. But another bouncer stands inside, this one even bigger than the last. He guards a door that leads to the true attraction of Trtr, the reason the club has its name.

Torture. This is the real name, the name that only those accepted to the inner rooms know. Once you step inside, all clothing is forfeit; but don't worry, it'll be kept for you in the special bins for when your fun is done. A long hallway stretches from there, several doorways on each side. Some are marked with a sign that says "Occupied"; you cannot enter those. Others say "Empty"; if you want to be the one tortured, those are the doors for you. Still others say "Available"; inside, someone is waiting the touch of someone else.

Inside a room marked "Available", a tall brunette waits. She is blindfolded, her hands bound behind her. A chest of toys waits, as does several ropes and chains. She opted to leave out the whips and clamps; she does not enjoy abuse, only being teased and withheld.

Bernard was scarlet red as he proceeded down the corridor. He'd never done such things before. The whole experience leaves him a bit overwhelmed.
The yelps and groans of pleasure did nothing to calm his nerves... in fact, he would jolt in surprise at some of the louder ones.

He arrives at a room. Next to the doorway is a plate labeled "ROOM 12:".
Behind a plastic cover upon the plate is a piece of paper.
"Sky Ernst: Non-Torture" It says. He's down with that.

He enters the room, and is greeted by the sight of a young woman sitting upon a sort of showcase platform. He acknowledges the many toys neatly placed next to her.
"Hey... my name's Bernard... Bernard Cray." He proclaims nervously. With a punch to his own shoulder, Cray flexes his back and assumes a more confident stature. "And I'll be your host tonight!"

Nailed it.

Sammy height aged 17 was dared to sneak past the guard's in the club. Her Long blond hair loos falling down to her ribs. Wearing a short pencil black dress and flat shoes so no one would hear her. She saw the other door her other friends mentioned inside. Watching the guard for signs of distraction or weakness she found her que while he was being distracted by someone trying to buy him some drinks and got throw the door.

She jumped when she heard the sounds in the corridor. It started to scar her but when she tried to get out she realized the door was being blocked by the guard and she was now trapped. When she was in view of the doors she was striped naked and a stamp across her body saying punishment required so everyone knew she snuck in uninvited. While wondering throw the corridors she got an idea on what kind of place this was. She was the only virgin in her group and had no experience in this kind of thing. After peaking in on some rooms she went into a empty one for some peace and quiet while she thought on what could be done.

Jasper entered the room which he had watched Sammy enter, his eyes on her naked ass as she made her way into the room and he closed the door behind himself. "I couldn't help but notice you sneak in." He said as he came up behind Sammy, pressing up against her from behind as his hands slipped onto her breasts. He squeezed them as he rubbed the crotch of his jeans against her ass.

"What kind of punishment does a slut like you deserve?" He asked her.

"It was a dare to get past the guard's that's all" Sammy responded. She didn't like being called a slut and was getting the feeling that they let her throw from the start. Sammy squealed as she didn't respect Jasper to sneak up behind of her like that grabbing hold of her breast and pulling her body close to his body. "I have no idea on what they plan on doing as a punishment apart from taking my cloths". Sammy said. Her heart was pounding quickly with in her chest by this point. Her eyes caught on the chest in the corner what was already opened revealing what was inside ready for use, everything was already positioned so there was no messing for the good paying customs and the chains in the room attached to the wall. Once she shock wore off she blushed breathing more heavily his touch felt gentle on her breasts. Her long blond hair fell down over her face. Her knees buckled a little as her soft cold skin brushed roughly against his warm body. By this point she was really scared on what his reaction was going to be and if it was negative what he was going to do next.

Gavin watched with amusement the young people gyrating on the dance floor. It wasn't as if he was that much older than they were. But the horrors of combat had left him jaded to the hedonistic activities he'd once reveled in. Besides, a limp from an IED meant that any attempts at dancing on his part would have looked ridiculous.

These days, he wouldn't have been caught dead in a place such as this. But a friend, aware of his tastes towards the kinky, had recommended Trtr for it's inner sanctum. And had given Gavin a pass to that inner sanctum. For now though, he watched the comings and goings through that door from a booth in a corner, sipping his Southern Comfort. He was curious to see the cast of characters that frequented that back area of the club. So far, he was less than impressed. Too many guys entering, but only one girl. And she looked like she wasn't invited.

Granted, he hadn't been here long. Perhaps there was someone in there of interest who had arrived before him. But to waste a free pass and find nothing in there would be so disappointing. So he'd wait a little longer.

Sammy noticed that the door was still open she broke free from Jasper's grip. turning so she could see who grabbed her from behind. She kissed him on the cheek to thank him for being so genital and to say sorry for bumping into him. she flicked her long blond hair on her back to the opened door. She kneeled down on the floor looking up at him with her blue eyes.

Krya been waiting for hours in line final gets her chance to come in the club that everyone has been talking about."hmm?." Krya is kind of skeptical since evey club she has been to so far was nothing but a waste of time and people. Krya wearing nothing but a bright pink lacey bandeau bra and a short pink tutu with fish net tights and combat boots. Her long black hair styled all messy for that ready to dance and party either in a naughty way or not. Once inside Krya quickly makes her way to the club bar and orders a whiskey on the rocks making it a double.

Krya looks around the dance floor at all the people dancing, rubbing and touching each other like one big happy love fest going on. "should I join the dance floor and by chance meet someone willing to play with me...? or should I check out the Torture?" as krya thought to herself.

As Sammy got to her knees, a smile crossed Jasper's lips and he unzipped his jeans, slipping his cock out of the hole as he watched her. "Is this what you want?" He asked her, as he stepped closer to her, allowing his cock to graze her lips gently.

Sammy was a little confused as what he wanted her to do as she was only kneeling on down on the floor. She didn't know where elts she could have sat down. "What do you want me to do?"

Krya later joined the dance floor but felt as if she was trying to avoid the torture part of the club. "why am I trying to distract myself from the torture?" she thought about it and wasn't to sure who or what would be behind those doors.
Krya wasn't afraid of fun but being tortured was new to her. she wanted more, she wanted to torture someone else.

so Krya decide to check out torture. She made her way to the doors and stepped in as soon as came in her clothes foreit. Now naked and wondering down the hallway, she had to choose a door. "which one?" she wanted to torture someone.

Weary of watching the youth dance the night away, Gavin decides to check out the Torture Rooms. Entering, he strips without comment, putting his belongings in the bin. He used to be self-conscious about the scars on his back and legs, but now he considers them a badge of honor, proof that he'd seen war and lived to see another day. He surveys the doors on either side of the hallway. Too many say either Occupied or Vacant.

Gavin decides to enter one of the vacant rooms to see what's in there. He sees a raised stage, with chains hanging above, able to be lowered down by pulleys with the use of two cranks on the wall. And a chest full of an assortment of instruments of pleasure and torture. He fingers some of them, debating his next move. He came into Trtr wanting to feel something, after feeling numb for so long. He hadn't really considered whether he wanted to inflict pain or submit to pain. Whatever he decided to do, he knew he didn't want conversation. No polite, but meaningless chit chat. Or asking where the scars came from.

Then Gavin sees the leather hood. It has no mouth or eyes. Just a couple of holes for the nose to breathe through. A zipper in back and a collar that could be locked around the neck. And a rubber or silicon cock inside that the wearer would have to swallow. Another reason not to talk.

Making his decision, Gavin goes to the door and turns the sign to "Available", then returns to the chest. He puts a couple of leather cuffs on his wrists. And two more on his ankles. Stepping over to the cranks, he lowers one of the chains, which has a hook at the end of it. Then he digs out a spreader bar. There's a drawer in the chest with nothing but locks. According to a label, all are keyed alike. Since he's here voluntarily, locks would seem to be unnecessary. But to make sure his partner knows she has free reign, he uses them. First locking his ankles to either end of the spreader bar. Then sliding the cock shaped gag into his mouth, he pulls the hood over his head, zips it down the back, and secures the collar with another lock. Finally, he locks his wrists together behind his back. He'd positioned himself before doing all of this so that he was right under the hook. Bending over, he reaches as high as he can with his arms and fumbles around blindly until he finds the hook, which he puts the link between his wrist cuffs on to. The Italians, who invented the position, called it the "strappado". Not too uncomfortable at the moment, because Gavin had lowered the hook low enough to reach it. How uncomfortable it became, would depend on the other person.

As Krya stood there trying to make up her mind, she heard to the door open and close to the hallway. There was a man who looked like he was from the war or something, from the looks of his skin there were scars on his back and legs. "hmm...interesting." this did not bother Krya at all but what was interesting was that the man went into one of the vacant rooms.

After a short moment the vacant sign turned into "Available." Krya smiles a grin and licks her lips. "I think I'll join him and maybe he'll me torture him." This excited her very much, she always had a fantasy about torturing someone acting like a female dom. The idea of dominating someone specially a male made her even more hungry to start.

Krya approaches the "Available" door she saw the man enter and opens the door entering in herself. Once she got into the room she looks around first to notice there is a raised stage and there was the man all chained up from arms to ankles with a spreader bar, leather mask on that looks like it gags him. Very pleased at the fact that this man locked himself up waiting for someone come along to torture him made Krya horny to cause some pain. "well well some body is ready to be tortured." She knows that the man can't speak right now but he can hear though. Krya walks over to the chest and see a leather whip. "This should do for now." she picks up the whip and snaps it.

The hood muffles the voice, but Gavin hears the woman. She sounds like she knows what she wants. He hopes she's not the timid sort. He needs to scream his rage. That might scare away the timid, even with the gag in his mouth. But he's bottled his feelings for too long, since the war. He plans to feed on the pain, not suffer through it. The strappado position forces his ass out in what one might see as an obscene matter, if coming from behind. Inviting abuse.

Gavin sets his feet and waits for the first blow, bending even more at the waist, to take the strain off his arms.

"Oh is this what you want?" Krya licks her lips and snaps the whip slightly rough on the man's ass, she starts to feel the power of complete control. "Oh this is gonna be fun." Krya is even more pleased with herself snaps the whip again but this time even harder then before on the man. Then she reaches over the man's shoulders putting the whip handle around his throat and pushes slightly onto it. Krya then whispers in his ear low but clear. "I'm going to make you scream in pain one way or another.

He couldn't see her face, but then, that was the reason for the hood. It was her choice if she wanted him to see her. For now, he was just a faceless body waiting to be abused. He grunted at the first blow. Then growled "Harder" into his gag after the second blow. Whether she understood his muffled word, was irrelevant. She'd probably recognize the tone, if not the words themselves after awhile. And when she pressed the handle of the whip against his neck and promised she'd make him scream, he smiled within the hood.

Krya pulled the whip handle away from the man's neck. She was pleased to have this opportunity to torture someone that is made her feel in control for once. "Did I hear you earlier say harder, Well that won't be a problem to me unless I can really hear you scream." Krya then reaches up to the gag hood and unzips it. She stands back and whips the man again so hard that it caused his skin to split up and bleed a little. "Oh you are bleeding a tad bit." She laughs as her smile is big with totally pleasure.

"MMMMHHHH!!! YES!" He screams.

The whip slices like a knife. He feels the blood dripping. She's just adding new scars to the old scars. Will she even be able to tell the difference? He doesn't care, as the pain washes over him. He'd almost forgotten how it felt to hurt.

"AGAIN", he shouts. This is more than he planned to say, but if she wanted to hear him, so be it. He's happy to have found the right woman.

Sammy had no choise as it was forced on her so she shut her eyes and did what was forced on her at this moment in time. she did it slow so her teeth didn't end up biting him.

Krya raises her eye brow and smirks. "yes that's what I love to hear..." She pulls the whip back fast and far. As strong as she can, she throws her whole arm in a swinging motion and cracks the whip on his back, slicing his back clear up half way down the center of the man's back. "I'm going to reopen your scars." Krya giggles with delight. This was really turning her on, causing as much pain as she wants was like a honor to her.

McIntire cricked his neck as he stepped into the halls, his tall, lanky form completely nude. While he did like the place, he wished they turned up the temperature at times, especially if clothing was forbidden. He leaned against the wall, waiting for some pretty little thing to turn up for him to play with.

Another scream and a jerk of his body, as Gavin struggles to keep standing and not hang from the chain. A fiery burn that runs nearly the length of his body. She knows her way around a whip.

All the horrors he'd suffered, witnessed or participated in during the war. All the crimes real or imagined. He needed to be punished for all of it. Too long he'd shut his pain away. No more.

"Again, mistress", he pleaded, bracing himself for the next blow. This was not atonement. There was no such thing. This was just punishment. Punishment he would need again and again. "Please, mistress."

dale232 said:
Another scream and a jerk of his body, as Gavin struggles to keep standing and not hang from the chain. A fiery burn that runs nearly the length of his body. She knows her way around a whip.

All the horrors he'd suffered, witnessed or participated in during the war. All the crimes real or imagined. He needed to be punished for all of it. Too long he'd shut his pain away. No more.

"Again, mistress", he pleaded, bracing himself for the next blow. This was not atonement. There was no such thing. This was just punishment. Punishment he would need again and again. "Please, mistress."
Krya grins with pleasure. "I'll be more then happy to punish you, but first i'd like to switch up on the whip." She turns to the chest and digs through it and finds herself a nice huge paddle with small studs covering it. This made her shiver with excitement.

"oh this will work better." Krya smacks the paddle on her palm and licks her lips. "for now on I want you to yell please Miss mistress. As she walks over to the man.

Krya holds the paddle between her legs and spits on her hands and then grabs the paddle with both hands, lightly at first pats his ass with it and drags it across.

winx said:
Sammy had no choise as it was forced on her so she shut her eyes and did what was forced on her at this moment in time. she did it slow so her teeth didn't end up biting him.

"Fuck, that feels so good. Suck my cock, baby." James groaned as he began to fuck her mouth, his hands sliding into her hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom