Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Good girl outside, bad girl inside. I need you. [added plot]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimitri-klyff

Super-Earth
[[ EDIT 11 / 19 / 2014 ]]

Looking for someone who's willing to try an idol x fan plot. I've been wanting to do this for quite a while now but I never really added it on this thread. Anyway, so basically, the pairing says it all. I was thinking of the idol as a sexy male model but I'm open to your ideas and suggestions. Also, I don't play rough characters (at least not the extremely rough ones. Kinky, yes, but not rough) and I'd really appreciate it if my partner is open to the idea that the roleplay could get possibly have full of emotions eventually. So, yes, see the rest of the post below if you want to get to know more about how my clockwork works. Send me a PM if you're interested with this idea. :)

----

Hello.

Let's make this short and quick. I'm just gonna cut to the chase on what I look for in a female character, how I expect the roleplay to be, and possible pairings. Do you like something? Feel free to send me a PM. :)

WHAT I LOOK FOR IN A FEMALE CHARACTER:

1. I love "good girls gone bad". I love it when the character is sweet and charming around others, but once alone in the bedroom, she's not afraid to do things.

2. On the contrary, I also like shy and naive characters but not to extents of being totally ignorant.

3. I like female characters who can take the lead once in a while. Who can flirt once in a while.

4. I like female characters who are actually alive. Meaning, they don't have a single and flat personality throughout the roleplay.

HOW I EXPECT THE ROLEPLAY TO BE:

1. I understand if you can't respond at once. Life's a little slut sometimes, so it's all good.

2. Please, please PLEASE no one-liners. And no run-on sentences. I've dropped some roleplays just because the writing is dead. I don't need extremely lengthy paragraphs; just something I can work with. (please see this roleplay to basically know how I'd love the roleplay to go. Not exactly the length of it, but the content of it. Details, descriptions, emotions, yes, I love them)

3. I love emotions. If you can add up emotions in your writing, that'll be awesome.
POSSIBLE PAIRINGS:

Teacher x student
Popular kid x nerd
Stepbrother x sister
Boss x new employee
Photographer x model
Popular star (can be a model, singer, etc) x fan
Customer x prostitute (preferably forced prostitute)
Swimming coach x student
Doctor x patient
modeling agent x aspiring model

KINKS I'M OKAY WITH:

Risky public sex / public touching
Foreplay
Costumes

RE: Good girl outside, bad girl inside. I need you.

Hi.
I'm interested in:
- (older) stepbro-sister
- customer - (forced) prostitute
- modeling (or other) agent - aspiring model

If interested watch my thread http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=55924 and pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom