Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I want a pretty boy to torment [M/M]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Souvlaki

Moon
Hey there! I'm Souvlaki. I just started my last year of college and I have ~500 pages of academic articles to read a week. I need something to take my stress out on. That would ideally be in the form of a heavy smut-based roleplay where I can lovingly torture a beautiful young man with a taut ass.

I am looking for advanced/literate players here so that I know I will be receiving as much effort as I put into this. I'm not looking for a punching bag-- I'm looking for a bottom or submissive willing to engage my character while he's doing all kinds of lewd things to him. Bossy bottoms are ideal. I'm looking for consensual kink here. I'm thinking something like our characters meet online in a BDSM (or even a roleplay, hah) forum and decide to meet IRL after chatting for a while.

I am not a SUPER SERIOUS GRIMDARK DOM. When I play dom, it's more like I'm a slightly evil, mostly curious and amused scientist. Your character will most likely end up being on the verge of tears from sexual frustration/pain and also laughter. My character also definitely won't be some suave banker in a three-piece suit. He's most likely a college grad working a soulless job who owns a small (but respectable) collection of sex toys and bondage gear with a few shibari classes under his belt. There will also be a lot of cuddling and aftercare. Maybe a romance subplot. Who knows.

Everything you need to know about me is in here. Yeah, that post needs an overhaul, I know. x_x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom