Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Night In The Woods BlazeXAnonymous

With as deep as Markov was buried in her she could feel his cock throbbing in her as he came, her body responding by trying to get every drop out of him. Just as he pulled her head back to expose her throat she let out a deep moan, feeling his teeth dig into her but she noticed he didn't actually bite into her. While she was a bit disappointed she didn't mind either way, it felt good when he bit her with fangs and it felt just as good without them. As his tongue followed where his teeth had been she shivered slightly before he rolled them over and she grinned with a flirtatious look in her eyes.

"Can I... Just say.... I fucking love....when you get rough?" She responded with a slight blush to her cheeks. With her now on top of him she could feel his cum leaking out and rolling down her thighs but she didn't mind. Instead she teasingly moved her hips around slowly with a smirk, even though he had just came and would probably be tired McKinley could still have some fun with this and tease him a bit.

Markov smiled up at her as she spoke to him, attempting to catch her breath between words much like he had. He could see the sultry look she gave him, and even though he had just finished, Markov didn't go soft. She slowly moved her hips teasingly, as if she was trying to taunt him into fucking her really rough again. "Whenever and wherever my love, and it will always be nice and rough for you." Markov said with a grin. As she moved her hips and slowly began to pump him in and out of her he could feel his cum slipping out of her tight body. Still holding onto her hands tightly, Markov pulled them to her sides so that her chest jutted out to him. Leaning up, he took the pierced nipple between his lips and began to toy with it using his tongue. Markov also mirrored her movements with his own hips, only he was moving in reverse to her so that his cock ground inside of her pussy.

With her hands at her sides, and Markov still holding onto them tightly palm to palm, he used this as leverage to push her up and then allowing her to drop back down. The action was slow, but it was erotic nonetheless and it generated a loud moan from Markov. Grinning up at her Markov bit down on her nipple rather roughly and raked his teeth across it as he pulled his lips away from her breast. A few small strings of saliva connecting his lips to her nipple. Using their locked hands Markov again lifted her to drop her back down onto him and her breasts bounced in front of his face. "Oh my God.... McKinley you're so fucking sexy... You make me want to fuck you again and again," Markov said, his eyes moving up from her chest to her face taking in her expression. "You want to go again? I think I can cum for you one more time."

As McKinley slowly moved on top of him she could feel that he was still hard. She watched as he leaned forward to take her pierced nipple making her gasp softly, her hips squirming as he played with the bar before he began to move his hips just as slowly as her. McKinley let out a low moan as she watched him. She could perfectly feel his tongue and teeth on her nipple as he played with it before he bit down making her squeal and press her hips against his hard before he pulled away, her face flushed as she looked down at him. A small grin breaking out on McKinley's face "Then do it, I never said I was done anyways" she said with a slight smirk on her lips.

After she spoke she slowed down her movements even more just to draw it before she raised her hips enough to cause him to slip out of her though his hands kept her in position "I don't care if I'm bruised or marked up tomorrow.." she paused to lean forward and whisper in his ear "Just fuck me like the slut you've turned me into." she purred, moving a bit so that her chest was barely grazing across his as she smiled.

Her challenging tone and the way that she looked after he'd given her a nice load of his seed was going to forever always be a turn on for the Ancient. But as she moved and shifted, her hips rose enough for him to slip out of her. At first Markov was confused, and unsure as to what she was doing. The look in her eyes confirmed what she had called herself, she was a slut and not just any slut, she was his slut. She craved being fucked deep and hard by him, she wanted him to pump her womb to the point of bursting with his seed. Markov more than anything wanted to do this exact thing to her. Though having had her just make him pull out of her, made it a little difficult for Markov to really pound her like he wanted.

Wrapping his right arm around her waist, Markov rolled her over onto her back on their bed. The sheets were by now a little messy and not just in the aspect that they had been pushed all around the bed, but they also had made a wet mess on the sheets too. That however, was the last thing on Markov's mind, because what he really wanted to do, was fuck McKinley like the little slut she was. With her on her back, Markov took his shaft in his right hand and pushed the tip back into her tight pussy. His hands went behind her knees, and pushed her legs up to either side of her chest. With her legs up to her chest, it pulled her hips up towards her stomach. This would allow her to very easily see just what he saw when he pounded into her. And so Markov began to thrust into her, roughly and deeply. Each thrust made a small spurt of their juices erupt from within her wet pussy. Markov wasn't burying his entire length into her, but each thrust had his tip pressing against her cervix roughly. "Mmmnn-AH! FUCK!" Markov exclaimed as she clamped down on his shaft again.

If anyone had told McKinley before that she would be in this situation she more than likely would have killed them just for making the suggestion. But here and now, after just being fucked by the very creature, no, man she had loathed for years on end she found herself unable to get enough of it. McKinley was self taught on how to kill vampires and yet she was in bed with one, and at the moment couldn't imagine herself anywhere else. As Markov wrapped his arm around her waist to roll them over so that he was on top of her she pushed her hair from her face to be able to look up at him. She couldn't care less how messy the sheets were at the moment, what she wanted was Markov.

McKinley was a flexible person so it didn't bother her at all when he pushed her legs to her chest, she kept her legs spread apart though so that she could watch as he began to push his cock into her. She let out a quiet moan as he pushed into her, with all of their juices inside of her it made it easier for him this time. It wasn't long before her moans were growing in volume, her stomach rolling as he continued to poke at her cervix, it didn't hurt her, if anything the thought of him being so deep without being completely buried inside of her was making her wetter, if that was even possible. Already she could feel her orgasm building but she wanted to hold it off, she wanted to possibly last a little longer.

With McKinley's legs pressed up around her chest, it framed her ample chest perfectly. Each time Markov pushed himself deep into her, sheathing the majority of his cock inside of the tight pussy of his companion; his lover. Grinning as she stared up at him, her beautiful eyes full of lust and a smile on her parted lips that told him she was wanting of only one thing right now; More. With his hands planted firmly at the backs of her knees Markov pulled his cock from inside of her so that only the tip remained buried within her warmth. "McKinley dear, if you let me treat your body like you do," Markov said pausing for a moment. Pushing his hips forward Markov began to sink and sheath his cock into her very slowly so she could watch as it disappeared inside of her folds. Once he could feel the tip of his cock pressed up against her cervix, Markov simply pushed it in and through. At the same time he buried himself inside of her womb, Markov took her lips with his and kissed her passionately.

With his cock buried inside of her as deep as it were, Markov began thrusting nice and hard inside of her body. His tongue lashed out against her's, coiling around it as if trying to fight it for dominance. He moaned loudly as her entire vaginal canal tightened up from her cervix being penetrated roughly. Markov broke their kiss and looked down at this human who had so badly wanted to see nothing more than him die, she was giving herself up to him completely; she had come to understand her place as his slut. Leaning forward Markov licked her lips and leaned passed her mouth to her left ear. "You might get pregnant." He whispered biting down on her earlobe. Markov continued pounding into her pussy over and over again, stretching out her womb to fit his cock and his cock only. Markov's breath could be felt against her ear and neck as he kept piercing deep within her. "Mmnnn!! You want my cum? You want me to fill your womb up?" Markov asked as he slammed his hips down against her's, the head of his cock rolling scraping across her g-spot as he did so.

As McKinley watch Markov fuck her every now and then she did mainly keep her eyes on his it was taboo and she loved it. Her eyes had just left his to watch his cock continue to disappear inside of her when he decided to pull out until only the tip was inside. She looked up at him with a slight whimper before he spoke, groaning out as his cock slowly, inch by inch, disappeared inside of her yet again. This time when he pushed into her she felt a familiar pressure in her stomach and then just a slight twinge of pain that caused her to gasp slightly. This time, with him moving slowly inside of her, she did make the connection of just how deep inside of her he truly was. She moaned gently before his lips covered hers, her tongue eagerly beginning to play at his.

Her moans turned into slight squeals every time he thrust into her, it didn't hurt now but the pleasure she felt as he continued to force her cervix to open for him was beginning to spot her vision as her toes curled. With their tongues moving around each others it was obvious that she was now allowing his tongue to move at his leisure, her own just rubbing against his every now and then. Her body tensed up suddenly as if she were about to have her orgasm but she wasn't there yet, she could hold on a bit longer. When he pulled away from the kiss her teeth quickly caught his bottom lip playfully as a smirk tugged at her own lips before he leaned down to her ear, a heavy blush setting in over the red that was already there.

This though of course had not once occurred to the young girl, having lived in the woods pretty much for most of her life she wasn't on birth control. She shivered as he nibbled at her earlobe, her mind suddenly replaying how many times he had cum inside of her, in the back of her mind she had always assumed that a vampire couldn't get a human pregnant. She didn't get to dwell on the matter for too long as he continued to pound into her and despite the severity his words held to, not only a human, but a girl of her age she didn't stop him, or herself for that matter as she bucked her hips against his the best she could as she responded to him eagerly. "Yes! Oh god yes please Markov please!" She purred just before her eyes rolled back slightly, her pussy clenching around his cock again but this time spasming as she reached her orgasm.

Back
Top Bottom