Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Night In The Woods BlazeXAnonymous

Markov simply sat where he was, he had no idea that she would accept him. He was confessing his crimes to her here, in reality him telling her what he had was his way of hoping she would end his life. He was that monster. He had killed thirty children, stolen them even before he had ever laid a hand on them. His actions were so foolish and thoughtless, he created another monster knowing that he himself was something like that. He had seen the other Ancients, seen what they were capable of. After all the Ancients were all family, they all shared the same blood from that of their God. Markov was the only exception to this though, he had learned of the human's compassion their love. And it changed him, it made him realize that there was so much more to being alive, than death. Markov had fallen in love before he had even met the Witch that had started this whole game of cat and mouse. She had shown him that there was so much to look forward to in life, so much to be excited for. And frankly Markov wasn't feeling that up until recently.

"What we both did, was understandable in it's out twisted way," Markov said as she forgave him and told him that she didn't want to fight him any longer. Hearing those words were sort of like a freedom for him. He imagined it would be similar to that when a captured wild animal was set free. He sighed out as she pushed up against him, a burden lifting from his chest. Markov's head fell to the left as it rested atop McKinley's. He realized that they wouldn't be able to stay here for long, this place was soaked with his blood and that of a lycan's. As well the corpse of the dead low ranking beast. Markov's face had nearly completely healed, but his fangs were still exposed, their cores bleeding badly. Looking down at her, Markov made a decision that was going to change his life forever. In this state, he could let his fangs heal over time and then scale them back down to teeth, but if he did it now he would never be able to change them back to fangs again. Closing his mouth and calming himself, the exposed fangs slowly shift back into the shape of a human's canine teeth. Markov rolled his tongue along the back of them feeling that they were completely healed. "We should move," he spoke down to McKinley.

McKinley didn't say another word, she simply sat against him, accepting the warmth his body and the coats offered her as she listened to his beating heart. From what the hunters had told her, that shouldn't have been there. There should be nothing but silence but she was glad there was a beat. It helped her to accept him better. For a while she had closed her eyes and might have actually fallen asleep if it wasn't for the cold air biting at her legs. When he suggested they moved she nodded silently and rose to her feet first to allow him to get up as well. She pulled her coat closer to her body and wiped at her cheeks before grabbing her dagger on the ground and placing it in an inside pocket of the coat then turning to Markov.

"Where will we go though? Your home was crushed by the tree remember?" She murmured. She didn't know that he had actually done that on purpose though and assumed that was the only place he could enter to go to that room. The room that now held a memory that brought the color back to her face as she suddenly blushed but other than that she didn't show any signs of emotions yet. She had gone back to the same stoic expression she usually wore but the pink in her cheeks was giving away that something had her flustered. While she regretted not getting more to drink while they were at the little inn she didn't mind the fact that she had barely touched the food, since she barely ate anything anyways so the tiny bit she had eaten had made up for her missed breakfast this morning.

Markov stood with her and he reached down taking a handful of snow and rubbed it against his face. He used the snow to clean the blood from his face. His healing had closed nearly all of the open bleeding wounds. As he brushed the frozen blood off his face Markov looked to McKinley, he noticed the slight rosy color of her cheeks and wondered how much of the wine she had actually drank before leaving. Markov walked next to McKinley and leaned over kissing her forehead softly. "Don't move," He said before leaping up the walls and onto the roofs.

Markov darted around from rooftop to rooftop keeping a keen eye open for anyone watching or making a move towards McKinley. As he moved from peak to peak, Markov was looking for a door that was likely to be of use. When he finally spotted one that seemed like it would be a perfect choice he jumped back down to McKinley taking note of a person who had just opened a window on third level near the cities entrance. Landing next to her on the ground, Markov stood up and placed his hands on her shoulders. "We'll go some place familiar, I'm not even going to take no for an answer," Markov told her before sweeping her off her feet.

Bouncing from wall to wall Markov popped out over the top of the cities roofs and he had McKinley tightly in his arms. Running along a peak Markov looked to see that the person in the window had disappeared, but that it had also been covered by a set of curtains. Markov's aim was a guard watch tower that had a balcony lookout on the inside of the cities walls. If a guard came out that door, they would leave it open and close it when they went back inside. No one would ever open the door from the outside. As Markov ran along the roofs like a cat, he gained height by simply scaling vertical walls and leaping off of them to otherwise impossible to reach areas. Once he had made it to the door he set McKinley to her feet. The sound of an arrow flying through the air caught his attention and Markov pushed McKinley down into a bent over his knee position. Catching the arrow mid flight Markov looked to see that very window close. Turning his attention back to McKinley Markov smiled and gave her two gentle spanks before standing her up to her feet. "You were a bad girl, yelling at me out in public," He said with a wink letting her know he was simply kidding. Reaching down for the door handle Markov spoke out loud. "Ostendo."

Opening the door Markov motioned for McKinley to go inside, when she had he followed her in and closed the door. No later than when he had closed the door it opened again and guard stood outside door wide open. The inside of the guard tower exposed to the elements. But it wasn't the very Gothic inspired room of Markov's that him and McKinley were currently inside of.

McKinley had to blink a few times when she felt his lips press gently To her forehead, it was something she was beginning to get used to. She did as he said and remained in the spot in the alley patiently until he returned and pouted slightly "I wasn't going to say no" she whined playfully before wrapping her arms around his neck to hold on. She didn't really like traveling this way but it was faster than walking, she was just terrified he would be too tired one day and drop her in accident. When they landed she barely had time to look around before he pushed her down, an groan escaping her lips as she glanced up to see him holding an arrow. She had expected him to just let her up right then it instead two little pats making her eyes when in surprise, her jaw going slack. "I-I....but...." She was at a loss for words and when he winked to show he was kidding her entire face turned red as she quickly looked away.

McKinley quickly shuffled inside and as the door shut it was opened again by a guard. She paused in her step to stare at the man then look at Markov. She didn't watch to see where they went so she didn't know they had gone to a guards tower. With a heavy sigh McKinley removed her coat and ran a hand through her hair, today had been a long day but it wasn't up yet, the sun was only just barely past its highest peak and McKinley was feeling like it was midnight. McKinley stared at her hands for a moment before turning to look at Markov "Markov you had plenty of chance to kill me, you could have killed me that day with my sister but you didn't...why?" she asked softly before looking down again "And what happened in the forest the other night...why did you do that?" she asked though she didn't regret what happened afterwards.

:: Just to let you know, for the two of them, they're inside of Markov's room. But the guard can't see that and has no idea the door even opened before he tried it. The reason he can't see them is because the door was shut before he came through the veil. He also can't hear them either. ::

Markov took her coat for her and hung it. The cold air blasted into the room from the vantage point. But, Markov had a solution for this very problem and that was a bookcase. It was on the ground on a easily movable platform. And so he slid it in front of the entryway and blocked off the path. Removing and hanging his own jacket, Markov went a lit a few more lanterns and candles before he picked one up and carried it over to a portion of the wall. He removed a metal cover and revealed a fireplace, pushing the cover down onto the ground in front of the fireplace, Markov opened a small trunk and pulled out some logs, tossing them into the fireplace he also added in a large wad of tree roots and some other strange looking dried plants. Pushing it all under the rack the logs sat on in the fireplace Markov picked up two rocks and smacked them together making sparks. Once the material lit, Markov reached up and pulled on a small metal wire coiled into a loop.

With that he stood up and the fire began to start up. The scent of smoke was overpowered by the scent of some pine and other perfumed fragrances. Even Markov didn't know where the smoke went, or how there was some sort of ventilation in the room. He hardly used the fireplace, but with the entrance being open and exposed to the cold, it was nice to have. Markov kicked off his shoes next and grabbed a couple of small butt sized pillows. Tossing the two pillows on the ground he sat on one in front of the fire and patted the other for McKinley to sit next to him.

"I'm going to be honest with you. I never wanted to kill you, I never wanted to kill anyone of those people that I have had to kill over these years. But I did. Except for with you, I could have of, I very easily could have done you in a lot of times. But.. You were the only one I felt like I had really wronged, you were the only one who was still alive who had a justifiable reason for killing me... And I wanted you to have that satisfaction," Markov said before she even came to sit with him. "Come on, have a seat... Let's actually talk," He said.

McKinley watched him get the fire ready and while he did she removed the boots and looked over, surprised there was no smoke filling the room but then again this wasn't exactly a normal room. As he set the pillows on the ground and took a seat she didn't hesitate to sit beside him, she leaned back onto her hands and crossed one leg over the other as she listened. "But what about that day, in that one instant? It's not like you took the time to think about it when you killed her" she said before rubbing her head then shaking it slowly "I don't know I guess to me it doesn't exactly make sense" she sighed before her brows knitted together in more confusion.

"If you felt bad about my situation then why did you rape me in the woods the other night?" she asked. Her eyes watching the fire dance around the logs before she took the time to look around the room. One of her hands came up and began to play with the lace at the hem of the dress as she listened to the crackle of the fire. It was a sound she was familiar with and it made her comfortable, now with the warmth reaching every part of her body she was much more comfortable.

"Make no mistake McKinley, it was not that I felt bad for you or for my actions. They were necessary, I had to do what I did. For that reason alone I didn't feel remorse for killing those that I did, but you were the only one of their immediate family that survived each encounter. And I... It had been quite some time since I had last played with a female, I lost control of myself and gave into my urges," Markov said looking down and to the fire. "I'm really sorry for that, but at least we stopped running... Any further and we might have gone right into an ambush," Markov said realizing it himself as she mentioned the scenario.

Markov leaned back and laid his head down against the hardwood floor, looking up to the ceiling he closed his eyes just enjoying the heat on his feet. Markov took a deep breath and sighed out, it felt amazing to have told her all of this and she still was here with him. "I didn't need to think about it, there was no more time to think about it. Thinking about it was all I had done up until I had started," He added slipping his hands behind his head.

Markov opened his eyes and looked over to McKinley, now that she had heard the truth and accepted it. And had given up on her quest to kill him, Markov wondered what it was she was going to do. Where was she going to go? She no longer had the need to follow him about and try to keep an eye out for him, he wasn't targeting her, and she wasn't targeting him. "I will say, you were really into it though, even though you thought I was going to kill you, you were really wet and tight..." Markov said with a grin and a wink.

McKinley let out a long sigh before leaning back and laying down just like he was, her hands on her lap instead of behind her head however as she thought about everything. Just like he was she was wondering what she would do now. She wasted ten years of her life trying to kill him only to give up when she had the perfect opportunity. She had no one to return to and no money to start a new life. McKinleys jaw set in frustration before she ran a hand over her face which had turned red when he mentioned how into it she was. She could feel her heart beat pick up a bit as she looked away so he couldn't see her red face.

"I hadn't been with a man in so long and...it was just so different...you weren't afraid to be rough and I don't know, the threat of being killed was a turn on." She grumbled under her breath as she squirmed a bit. She definitely wished she had drank more than what she had. What she said was true though, the memory was making her a bit hot under the collar, and she was definitely getting wet but tried playing it off like it was nothing.

As if Markov could read her mind, he sat up and looked over to her. He could see the blush on her face and he laughed quietly to himself. "Do you want to actually have a drink with me, where I promise to not upset you into yelling at me?" Markov asked her. He didn't even bother to wait for an answer, Markov was one very tricky individual. He had proved that he was quite the showy person, but that didn't mean he wasn't practical. Tucked away in the corner of the room was a rather large barrel, about half the height of Markov. Opening the top of the barrel, Markov reached in and fished around for a moment. Pushing the lid off the barrel Markov leaned further into the barrel than what would seem possible. Then suddenly he fell into the barrel entirely and then before McKinley would be able to get to her feet Markov reappeared hopping up out of the mysterious barrel. Randomly the Ancient had snow on his head. Shaking his body he recapped the barrel which was seemingly another magical item. In his hand Markov had a bottle of wine, and as he approached McKinley he touched the bottle to her leg to show her it was cold.

Setting the bottle down Markov went to another small chest and withdrew from it two very odd looking black glass goblets. These goblets were ritualistically used for drinking blood from sacrifices, but Markov had never used them for such. So he figured they would make great wine glasses. Walking to the table he had in the room, he uncorked a bottle of water and filled the glasses barely with it. Swishing the water around he dumped it into a nearby potted plant. Walking back to McKinley he sat back down on his cushion and placed a goblet in front of her. Uncorking the bottle of wine, Markov poured her a tall glass and himself one as well. Corking the bottle and setting it further away from the fire, Markov picked up his glass and tipped it towards her. "From this point forward, I'm going to teach you how to at least access this room. And while you will need my blood to do so, I can make arrangements for that. I have robbed you of your home, but if you want it, you can always have this place be your place of comfort and sanctuary. It's always accessible as long as you have a door," Markov explained.

McKinley quickly nodded her head, anything to get her mind off of this. Watching as he got up she watched him to go a barrel in the corner and expected him to just pull out the bottle of win before he leaned over. It looked to her as if he had fallen in and she was just about to get up to see when he came back up with fresh snow. She had to blink a few times "how many magic items are there in this room?" she asked teasingly before sitting up as he walked back over to her, touching her bare skin with the bottle making her flinch "hey!" she yelped.

When he handed her a cup she took it and held it out for the wine which she brought to her lips but before she could taste it he spoke again and she froze "that...that is very kind of you Markov" she whispered before tilting the glass back and taking a big gulp. Slowly the young woman licked her lips "This is delicious!" she purred before taking a small sip slowly. Right now she didn't want to think about the future or past. She just wanted to focus on the wine in front of her.

"Drink up. I have almost an unlimited supply... And, I have more magical items than I can think of... When my prior lover moved in, she brought almost all of these things with her. Lots of it has it's uses though, and I find a new item almost every day. She had lots of different things that I don't even know what some of them do," He said. There were umbrellas that a person could use to parachute to safety, she had boots that didn't allow water to touch them, so she could essentially walk on it. There were tons and tons of magical items. Markov himself finished his glass quickly and poured himself another. By the time he had set the bottle down, McKinley was done with her glass as well, so he poured her another. "I got this wine off of a sinking ship, it was supposed to be a wedding gift. But, it's mine now, and it's sooo good." He said with a laugh clinking his glass with hers.

Taking another nice long drink, Markov rose to his feet and reached down for McKinley's hand. Once she had taken his he helped her up and to her feet and reached down grabbing the bottle of wine. Walking over to the bed he turned it so that it was parallel with the wall. Placing the bottle on the nightstand Markov moved and sat on the bed, his feet just barely hanging over the mattress with his back against the wall. He patted the bed for McKinley to join him. The room had warmed pleasantly, and to the point that Markov was taking off his scarf and shirts as they had gotten soaked with blood. Tossing them to the floor he a took another deep breath and leaned back against the wall. "I insist you stay here and with me, even if I'm not here I want you to be able to come here whenever you need. You from this day forward will always be able to count on me helping you." Markov told McKinley.

As McKinley listened a light smile played at her lips as she gingerly sipped at her wine. It was absolutely delicious, better than the wine from the Inn. She hadn't noticed how quickly he had drank his own but when she finished her first glass she held it out to him so he could easily pour her more. McKinley actually let out a real laugh as she lightly tapped her glass to his before taking a long gentle pull from the cup.

McKinley was more focused on the wine than she was him so she also didn't notice when he stood up until his hand was held out to her. She took his hand and rose to her feet with a huff before taking another sip and watching him move towards the bed and move it. She tilted her head to the side a bit as she watched him curiously before moving over to him when he patted the spot beside him. Taking a seat she settled in and leaned back against the wall just like him but unlike Markov her feet didn't quiet reach the end of the bed. McKinley finished off her second cup before rubbing the back of her neck and peeking up at him from her bangs.

"Thank you Markov but you really don't have to do that for me. I feel like I've caused you quiet a lot of pain in these last few days and I don't want to make it worse." She said slowly, her cheeks now tinted a light pink from the alcohol in her system.

Markov shook his head slowly. It wasn't anything like that for him, she had caused him very little pain and it was opposite of that. If it weren't for her, he would have died. The lycans would have attacked him either way, and he would likely have of ended up in similar condition fighting off the group that he had. Thus if McKinley hadn't been present, Markov would have literally bled to death. "No... McKinley you didn't cause me any pain that I didn't already have coming my way. I'm not sure how you could make anything worse, in fact having you around has made life a little easier, actually you saved my life." Markov said as he took a long pull from his goblet. Markov sloshed the wine around in his glass before he looked down at her, his eyes locking with hers. He smiled at her and then took another drink of his wine. Turning and reaching for the bottle, Markov poured himself a glass and then slid the cool bottle up between her thighs giving her a wink.

Clanking his glass against her's again, Markov held it up as if in toast. "To living, and escaping death," He said with a grin. "To us, and the future." Markov added before taking a long drink from his cup. After he lowered the glass he sighed out contently and leaned his head back against the wall. Markov's body had healed up from the night she had slashed him in the woods. But the long horizontal scar still lingered on his chest. Blessed weapons, Holy weapons and even crosses would be capable of scarring his otherwise seemingly indestructible skin. Markov's free hand ran through his hair, pushing it back so that it was out of his face completely. He closed his eyes and breathed evenly, he let himself get more comfortable around her than any other human he'd ever met. "Thank you McKinley, for not ending my life there, and for forgiving me."

McKinley tilted her head to the side ever so slightly before she giggled as he placed the bottle between her legs. The cool body against her warm skin made her shiver before she picked it up to pour herself a class, putting the bottle back on the nightstand and leaning back to the wall and taking a sip after touching her glass to his again. McKinley leaned her head back with a grin as she took a small sip to slow down a bit, her amber gaze flicking over to him as he ran his hand through his hair, her eyes instantly drawn to the scar on his chest.

Without thinking she reached over and ran her fingers along the scar slowly and carefully as if she was afraid it would hurt if she pressed to hard. "I think I should be the one to thank you Markov." She pointed out before slowly bringing her hand back to her own body as she tilted the cup back to finish it off quickly yet again, this time though not going for more. That had to have been her fifth cup if you included the ones from the Inn.

Markov watched as McKinley touched his chest softly. She traced along the scar she had created. It was similar to the other one only this one was slightly longer. Markov brought his hand up to hers and took it in his own. Finishing his glass of wine, Markov took her empty glass in his hand and set both of them down on the nearby nightstand. Markov still held onto McKinley's hand so when he moved he pulled her to laying down with the length of the bed. Moving so that he straddled her, Markov brushed some of the hair from her face allowing him to see her beautiful amber eyes perfectly. Leaning down Markov kissed her lips softly, before biting her lower lip gently and raking his teeth across it. Releasing her lips, Markov smiled and looked down at her still having his gaze locked with hers.

"McKinley, you have never done anything that was unreasonable. You should never apologize to me from here forward," Markov said pausing to lean down and kiss the beautiful woman again. He shifted his position on the bed so that his right leg looped under her left and he pushed himself slightly between her legs. Interlacing his fingers with hers, he held her hand tightly his other arm resting on it's elbow with his hand on the top of her head fingers stroking through her hair. "I want you to stay here, you know you don't have anywhere else to go. If you want to find work somewhere far away, you can still get here whenever you want. This is my home, technically, and it can be yours. It is yours," Markov said quietly his lips hovering just above hers so that each syllable made him gently kiss her lips.

When Markov took her glass and set it down she leaned back until her back was on the bed. McKinley watched him as he moved to where he was hovering over top of her before he leaned down to kiss her. Her face was burning but whether it was from the alcohol or not she didn't know anymore as she closed her eyes to kiss him back. When he broke the kiss she would have looked away but his eyes were so captivating, she couldn't bring herself to tear her gaze away from his as she listened.

"But..." She was cut off as he leaned down to kiss her again letting in a quick gasp as his body pushed against hers. McKinleys free hand slowly traveled up his bare arm, her nails barely touching his skin as she squirmed slightly as he teased her with his light kisses "O-Okay." she stuttered in a soft whisper, her mind was in overdrive to think straight but it was mostly him that was keeping her from that. But she didn't mind, she liked that about him.

Markov smiled when she finally agreed to his terms. He wasn't going to take no for an answer. And Markov indeed didn't need to argue further with her. McKinley's body was very alluring to Markov and he found himself always wanting contact with her physically. Markov smiled down at her, he leaned down and kissed her again. His kiss was soft and gentle and it conveyed the emotions he felt for the female. Markov felt responsible for her predicament, and he felt that there was a greater reason they were brought together. Pulling his lips from hers, Markov stroked her cheek softly with his left hand. "McKinley, your the most beautiful woman I've ever seen," Markov said.

His eyes traveled down her face to her chest. He was very glad that the clothes he had of his previous love fit her. She looked incredible, irresistible even. Markov smiled as his hand slid down from her face to her neck. He let his hand gently wrap around her throat. "If we weren't in such a bad situation I would be very interested in living out a life with you, I know that I don't really age... But I don't care how old you got to be. You would still be that gorgeous wild woman who captivated me with her courage," Markov said quietly as he lowered his lips back to her own. But before he took her lips in a kiss he smiled and spoke again. "And that body... Mmmnnn, so sexy." he added smiling before sealing his lips to hers in a passionate kiss.

As McKinley watched him silently she happily kissed him back, whimpering softly when he pulled away yet again "I'm sure you've met some as beautiful as me if not more so" she whispered softly though there was no disdain or disappointment in her voice, she didn't mind since he had been alive for such a long time now. As his eyes slowly traveled down to her chest she bit her lip and squirmed slightly under his gaze as if she was trying to get out if the dress for him.

As his hand traveled down to her neck she tilted her head back slightly with a moan, her eyes fluttering shut for a brief moment as she just soaked in his words. She had never felt so desired more than she did with him. As he pressed his lips to hers again she instinctively raised her hips to press them against his as if she were trying to tease him. Even if she hadn't had anything to drink at this point she still would have wanted him the way she wanted him now.

((sorry had a volleyball game))

Markov felt her squirm underneath his body, smiling down at her as she spoke Markov gripped down a little tighter on her neck. She seemed to be aroused by the act, as multiple times before she bucked her hips hard against his own. Thinking back he felt the front of his pants strain. Markov shook his head at her words and when she pushed her hips up against his, Markov returned the gesture. "To be fair my lovely McKinley, in all my years of living I've never encountered another soul like yours. You are the most beautiful not because of your exterior, but your interior as well," Markov said softly his lips still dangerously close to hers. Using his hips, he pushed her's down so that she was pinned to the bed by his weight. Markov's lips traveled down her jawline until they met her neck where he kissed and bit down on her skin. No longer fanged, he had no concern about accidentally drawing out his bloodlust.

Both of Markov's hands moved down her back, and found the strings of the dress she wore. Without hesitation he sliced through them using his fingernails and then split the dress in half pulling it off of her and throwing it to the floor. Taking both her wrists in his hands, he pinned them above her head, her hair sprawling out onto the bed. "And I must say, when you fuck you do it so well, the way you smash your hips against mine. Mmnnnn... Makes me want to just bury myself in there right now," Markov spoke, his words oozing with sex. Using one hand to pin both of her wrists, Markov took his free hand and undid the front of his pants releasing his already fully erect, fat cock. Rubbing the tip against her already wet entrance, Markov slicked up his head and continued torturing her by almost penetrating into her before pulling off to rub his head all over her clit. He leaked precum on her rosy lips as he repeatedly tortured McKinley's tight pussy.

McKinley groaned as she felt his hips press against hers, she could easily feel just how turned on he was "Or is it the fact that I'm not afraid to fight back that you like best?" she asked with a slight smirk before Markov pinned her down with his weight, his erection pressing against her making her shiver with desire. The hand on her throat only making her want him more. She had been so focused on what was hidden between them that she hadn't even noticed his lips on her neck until he bit down, her hips pressing up against as best as they could with him holding her down. She was waiting to feel the familiar sensation of him taking her blood but she never did, McKinley didn't know that he no longer had his fangs right now. Even if she knew that how ever it wouldn't change anything at all.

While Markov undid the dress she kept her eyes on his, not daring to look away until she had to squeeze her eyes shut as he held her hands up over her head and she took in ever word with a quick breath. "No one is stopping you, besides I've never met a man that could fuck me so hard to make me want it all night." she purred. McKinley let out a little moan as she felt the head of his cock touch her, her hips twitching a bit but she tried her best to stay as still as she could but when she realized Markov was simply teasing her she let out a loud whimper, her arms tugging against his hand as she bucked her hips "Please Markov..." she gasped as her toes curled and her body squirmed, trying to get him inside of her.

Markov could feel her pressing her hips up as hard as she could as if she was trying to force him into her, but he wouldn't allow it. Her words were like music to his ears, of course he liked the fact that she would fight back against him. Any woman that was willing to give a sexy struggle against his might was worthwhile. But McKinley was something special, before she even begged for him to put it in her, her eyes were screaming it the entire time she spoke. Then she did beg him to bury himself deep within her, Markov rubbed the tip of his cock against her clit some more before he slid it down and plunged straight into her. He tunneled all the way into her up to his balls, moaning loudly as he felt her walls clamping down on him already as if welcoming him back after being gone. A smile crept up along his face as Markov stared down at McKinley, locking his eyes with hers. Using his freehand Markov pushed her right leg further out towards the wall, and he lifted his hips some before dropping them back down into her. "I've never met a woman who loved my big dick as much as you, just knowing that I'm hot for you gets you wet," Markov whispered against her lips before he sealed his to hers.

As he added more fiery passion to the kiss by making his tongue dance along hers, Markov's hips began to pump. Slowly at first, but then it picked up the pace so that he was slamming into her repeatedly. Moaning into the kiss, Markov's other hand came up and groped her chest. He pinched the nipple that he had pierced in the woods a few nights prior. Kneading her breast, Markov broke their kiss grinning down at her due to her own moaning and whimpering. She sounded like a right proper slut, and that only turned him on even further. "You're gonna let me fuck you whenever, wherever and however I want, aren't you?" Markov said as his hand quickly came up wrapping around her throat his thumb squeezing the front of her neck slightly. He wasn't choking her just yet, but he had a firm grip on her throat and was using it to yank her body back down against him with each violent thrust.

McKinley bit down on her lip as her back arched with pleasure as he finally gave her what she wanted. She slowly let herself relax As she looked up at Markov to see him smiling down at her. McKinley slowly shifted her body under him to make it more comfortable with her leg spread apart more, soft gasps rising as he moved slowly. Her cheeks had begun to return to their normal color now as she kissed him back with just as much passion, her arms naturally beginning to pull against his hand. For the moment his movements were to slow for her causing her to whimper into the kiss until he began to pick up the pace, her whimpers fading to moans as she raised her hips up against his to meet them as he thrusted into her.

As Markov's free hand moved to her pierced nipple she sucked in a breath quickly but it didn't hurt anymore though it was extremely sensitive. McKinley visibly shivered under him when he pinched the piercing. She lifted her gaze to his as he broke the kiss and brought his hand back up to her throat though with more pressure causing her body to tighten around his cock. Nodding as best as she could as she squeezed her eyes shut "Yes!!" She moaned as her pitch began to rise a bit with her building orgasm.

Markov loved that she had gone from so defiant to submissive to his desires. It had gone to the extent that she was literally willing to let him have his way with her however he wanted. As her whimpers turned to moans, Markov couldn't help but match the sound with moans of his own. Feeling her hips raise up off the bed to meet his own thrusts, Markov could also feel her pulling against his grip on her wrists as if she was desperately trying to reach her hands up to him. He noticed how her flushed cheeks had returned to their more pale color, that gave him a hint as to her being focused on the feeling of his cock slamming into her. Her shivering at his attention to her pierced nipple was so erotic that Markov thought he'd might cum then and there. But he resisted the urge and kept pounding into her without hesitation, he didn't care if his or her hips were bruised in the morning, he was going to fuck her as hard as he could.

Finally releasing his grip on her wrists, Markov slid one of her hands into his and interlaced their fingers. His gaze was locked on her face reading the expressions she made. His hips moved at a furious pace and her pussy clamped down onto his cock hard enough that it difficult to continue pushing into her. But that didn't stop him, it only made the pleasure and ecstasy all that much better. Markov could feel her juices rolling down his shaft, down his sack and along his thighs. Her pussy was nearly gushing with each thrust into her, and as he picked up his pace again trying to get himself to an orgasm as well as her, the sound of their fucking echoed through the room. "AH! FUCK! MCKINLEY I'M GONNA CUM!" Markov said as he pushed deep within her roughly. His hand around her throat pulled her body up to him and he kissed her passionately slipping his tongue into her mouth.

Markov's rough fucks were something McKinley was definitely looking forward too from now on with her agreeing to stay with him. As her body slammed against his her pussy continued to tighten up as she tried to hold off her orgasm while he tried to bring her over the edge. McKinley's moans were beginning to sound like screams of pleasure as her back arched and her body finally relaxed just before he spoke, her muscles spasmed for a bit before relaxing as she opened her eyes to look up at him, breathing heavily as she licked her lips "Oh god Markov Please!! Cum in me!!" She moaned before he used her throat to lift her up a bit to connect their lips.

Her hand squeezed his tightly as she continued to moan into the kiss, her tongue twirling around his as if she was trying to be more dominant than him, his tightened grip on her throat only fueling her energy to make her want to keep going, her fit body had begun to show signs of fatigue though, her forehead was dotted with sweat and her grip wasn't as tight as it was in the beginning but despite that her eyes showed the fire in her was still burning.

Markov watched as McKinley licked her lips in excitement to feel him pump his hot thick seed into her. Feeling her tongue rolling around his own, Markov created suction and pulled her tongue further into his own mouth. His thrusting continued at the rough and rapid pace that he was fucking her tight, dripping hole. Opening his eyes, Markov could see the sweat beading up on her forehead and how her body had begun to exhibit the clear and evident signs that she was not only practically over her own edge. As he plunged into her deep, against pushing passed her cervix and into her womb, Markov's cock twitched and pulsated. With each pulsation he shot out glob after glob of his ejaculate into her, his hips, legs and cock were all seizing as he continued to pump her full of his cum. Moaning into their kiss he released his hold on her throat finally and wrapped his free hand up into her hair.

Pulling her head back by her hair, Markov kissed her neck and bit it roughly. He bit hard enough to leave marks but once again it didn't pierce the skin. A regrettable choice of his to smash his own face into a wall and remove his fangs. But what had been done, had been done and it was necessary to boot. After his body stopped quaking, and after he had felt her pussy milk every drop of his seed out of him that it could Markov licked up her neck taking in the taste of her sweat and released his hold on her hair. His hand then found her own hand and Markov interlaced those fingers too. Rolling so that McKinley was on top of him, Markov breathed heavily as he smiled. Still being buried in her, all the way into her womb he moved his hips ever so slightly just to churn his cum inside of her. "Can I just... Say that we... Have the best sex I've... Ever heard of...?" He asked with a soft chuckle and grin, locking his eyes with her's.

Back
Top Bottom