Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking ACTIVE, long-term partner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShatteredSoul

Super-Earth
Hey there, Soul here.
I have got some ideas rolling around for interesting and engaging plots and story-lines, with characters of the same context. What I am looking for is a writing partner, not just a hit and miss or hit and run RPer that's interested in a listed plot idea for all of four posts before vanishing without word. Not very clear? Let me lay it out for you guys!

Who I Am

I am 21 years old, reside in the Central time zone, and work two full-time jobs at a local high school. I have weekends, holidays, and school breaks off (i.e. winter break, spring break, etc.) I do not have unlimited internet as it isn't offered at my current location and some other current circumstances as well. That said, don't expect me to be around 24/7, and I won't expect the same of you. However, I will most definitely be around often on weekends and sporadically throughout the week.

When I get really into a plot/story or set of characters, there is no such thing as bedtime or falling asleep without getting just one last post in to wrap up a scene. I'll post from my phone while I'm on break at work (I don't send short scrawny messages ever, not even from a phone. It might take an extra ten minutes to type out a detailed and lengthy post on a phone, but I take the time to do it if I'm into it enough.)

Writing Style

I am a realistic (to a point) drama writer. From cliche kidnappings and drug addicts, to complex fantastical and supernatural characters with personality disorders and serial killer complexes, I will write most anything. Never, ever expect to write a story with me that will be all fluffy and cute, and never ever expect there to be an all smut story. I have seen many users post plot to smut ratios; I do not have one, however I will sum it up simply: A nail and bail is directly to the point and ends as fast as it begins. Meaningful sex takes patience, chemistry, interpersonal history, etc. I'm looking for a partner, not one-time-use fuck buddy.

Limits? I don't do scat, vore, watersports, rimming, futas, reptiles, tenticles, or anything of the like. As I said, I'm a realism writer with some unique twists.

On that note let me clarify: I will write with vampires, werewolves, elemental benders, dragon riders, and more, however it can't just be some crazily hashed together thing like you see in children's books; it has to make sense. I had a fire-bender character once who was born in a hospital in the states to normal parents. From birth his body temperature always ran at a fever, and when given fever reducing medicines, it would actually cause him to become ill, whereas at a "regular" temperature of 107.8 degrees, he was healthy as a horse. There is more to it, obviously, but that's an example of what I mean. Fantastical, yes, but realistic.

I play both male and female characters, have no problem with doubling or even tripling up on characters in a single story, and in fact there have been times where a partner and I will be writing two separate stories at the same time and end up intertwining them into one and then throwing in a few more characters. I will write for heterosexual and lesbian/ bisexual FxF pairings. Sorry guys, I just don't have much affinity for gay pairings; I've tried it a few times and just couldn't much get into it.

I write in third-person, past tense almost always. Very seldom is the occasion where I will write in first-person, and never will I write from my own perspective. If I am writing in first person, it is in the perspective of my character(s).
Who are you?

You're a writer; a passionate, creative, enthusiastic writer. You enjoy chatting and plotting aside the story itself, so that there is actually some grounds for us to be able to more lucratively write together. You like to post as often as you can, within reason of course, and you love plotting and coming up with ideas and twists and such.

You're open and honest. If you lose interest you let me know and we work something out, or we take a break, stay in touch, and either come up with something new or return to the story at a later time.

You don't have to be interested in every and any idea I throw at you, and you are just as willing to provide ideas of your own.

Still interested?

GREAT! Shoot me a PM and we can talk and I'll dish out some ideas I have or you can send me some of your own!

Reminder: I am looking for a writing partner. RP is one thing, but it is stories that I write, and there is a difference between a general RP and a story in my opinion.

Thanks for reading,

Soul!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom