Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alpha Male (standupguy x Bethany Farrell)

standupguy1

Super-Earth
He put the net in the pool and fished out the 3 leafs in it then he dumped in the bleach. He erupted in laughter after he found out that’s all he had to do today. Some fancy pants lawyer who saw his lawn mowing/ pool cleaning service saw his flyer somewhere and agreed to his price. Mark was good at his job. He was strong. He played football, mix martial arts, fencing and wresting. He worked out for at lest two hours every day. He was tall 6 foot 6, his body was nicely muscled. He had jet black hair and deep brown eyes. As well as the fact that his grandfather being Native American gave mark a deep dark tan to his skin but he was as black as night. Mark was definite the heart throb of his school. Being in a high school of 250 girls 89 of them use mark as a masturbatory aid. His sisters was grossed out when she had learned that her best friends vibrater name was mark for just that reason.

Mark hadn’t met the man’s wife. He said she would be prancing around. He didn’t have any more houses today and he didn’t want to go home so he desired to just have a drink of his water bottle and sit down for a little. He read a note in his pocket. It was from playgirl they had offered him 3000 to be in there magazine when they saw him on face book. He got mad he was only 17 he could really use the money he was saving for college. he had big ambitions for himself. His phone buzzed it was the head cheerleader of his school. She wasn’t his girlfriend more of a fuck buddy. Mark didn’t really believe in love but he was in love with that girls body. They met when they were working out in the same gym. After that work out he had taken her virginity in a nice soapy shower session. Ever since then she wouldn’t stop calling him. He ignored the call then he saw the goddess that was the man’s wife walk out to the pool.

Jennifer was all alone again. That's usual for her. Russ was always working. Oh don't get me wrong she loved his money. She loved spending it to. But at 35 and in her peek she needed sex. Damn I want a baby too...She sighed. She checked her watch and realized that Russ said something about the pool being leaned today. Mmmmm nice. Maybe she could fantasize about the pool boy. mm a needed distraction she smirked.

She went to the window and peeked out. OH MY GAWD!!! The most beautiful thing she had ever seen. Taller than 6' at least. Lean , mean and black machine...but with a hint of.. mysteriousness in that face... mmm what I wouldn't do.. wait a second.. what would I do...
She again checked her watch. Hours before Russ would be home. She squealed in delight and ran to her room to get ready. She had always heard about "The Poolboy" fantasy.. and now.. hes here....she looked up to the sky. Thank you God, She mouthed.

Ok .. Ok.. what to wear... Mmm how about this? A string bikini top that accentuates her breasts, and a thong bikini bottom that left nothing to the imagination. Flipflops, and she let her mid length blond hair cascade over her shoulders. She went to the kitchen and poured the proverbial iced tea for two. She stopped at the window..Ok.. can I really do this? Can I cheat on Russ? Well it was now or never. I pushed open the door and walk out onto the deck. "I an feel the summer heat. Care for some refreshments? Or an I interest you in dessert?" Yah me for dessert. I almost hit the deck with the whole tray captivated by his good looks. And then I saw it... Oh My God.. His cock bulged in his shorts. "umm" I stammered.. "umm that is if your not busy.." I blushed hard wondering what that moster would feel like.. taste like...

he looked at her. the typical trophy wife. blond hair, blue eyes big titys but this one had an ass on her worthy of a T-pain music video. he would have a wife like that one day. that would be the hard part to find a nice looking white girl who still had an ass on her.

he would put a big black babies in a girl who had skin as white as a snow flake. he said, "do I look like I'm doing anything." he walked up to her with a dominate look on his face. his cock so long thick and strong it made almost comical movements in his swim trunks. he took the ice t and downed it. he gave it back to her and asked, "do you have anything stronger,"

he knew how to manipulate women he always could. especially women like her he was a full foot taller than her all he had to do was look down at them like that. he won't move an inch though he wanted to see her fat ass swish as she walked away. "did i stutter something stronger." he didn't want to talk to her that way but when women started looking at him sometimes he had to give them a reality check to get them out of there day dreams of what they would do to him.

He stood up and walked towards me, and at first I thought he might be mean and I had made a stupid move. I cowered a bit and darted my eyes to see if I had an option out. I didn't. But I couldn't get my eyes off his cock. He downed his drink in one large gulp. I was mesmerized by his tight muscles and even the way his large Adam's apple bobbed. Ohh boy...

Anything stronger? Oh shit.. I'm guessing alcohol.. she only drank wine and the occasional martini, but I'm guessing this was a young whiskey man.. His commanding voice snapped me out of my reverie. "umm how about Jack Daniels?" I almost say in a whisper, not being able to move easily but knowing I needed to get him a drink, I hoped he would be ok with that...deep inside of me I wanted o lease him...If he said yes, she would get it right away. If he suggested something else, she would try to oblige him.

She walked away hurriedly to get his drink. Holy fuck this guy gets me wet..she had to squeeze her thighs together not to melt right there on the patio... When she went in, she didn't realize she left the screen door open...

"yeah a jack and coke sounds good." now he knew it . this girl was somewhere in her late twenties to early thirties. but deep down all women were naive little 13 year olds. she wanted his dick bad. mark looked her up and down. she was in a nice skimpy bikini she was by no means hard to look at and like he just thought. it was hard to find a really good looking white with an ass like that. yeah allot of girls had nice tight asses but not big tight ones like hers. plus he could go for a good roll in the hay.

"Yeah how about we go inside." he walked into her house with no permission. the kitchen was quite big. he found the living room next to it and sat down on a lazy boy. it was quite comfy. mark started to get an idea. this women wanted to jump his bones. he would get at least a blow job out of this. if she was good at that he would fuck her. if she knew what she was doing he would make sure to clean her pool more often and get a good fucking every now and then. at the very least his tips would get better.

he saw her walk in the kitchen. he said in a no nonsense tone. "you're going to make me a drink. then you're going to hand it to me. then you're going to take your bikini off. then your going to suck my cock better then you have ever in your life....got that?" (tell him how much better he is compared to his husband use the trim alpha male.)

Back
Top Bottom