Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Library of Lust (Bethany Farrell x unchained)

Mildred finished the stack of books she was cataloguing. She stared at the screen blankly not sure what to tackle next. At 5'2 and 140lbs, her shapely feet were killing in her red heels. Damn why do I have to wear these things?. Her 38dd breasts were also straining in the pink bra and red blouse that she wore, Completed with a tan skirt that showed of her shapely hips and thighs, although she did look good, it was very constraining. One book caught her eye... the origin of words... As a librarian she always found words fascinating... especially THOSE words.

She sneaked a peek at one. Hmm "Cunt" ooh what a delicious word. She squeezed her legs together. Mmm I like that one. Ohh how about this one, "whore". Ooh just thinking about those words made her tingle.. All her husband seemed to do now was a 1 time a month fuck and then roll over. She needed more. "I wish some young stud would take me, and use my holes like the slut I really am" She thought to herself. I quickly look up and see if anyone is watching me or needing help. My mind wanders to that oh so devilish part of its recess. I See another book that catches my eye "An illustrated guide to BDSM" Oooh now she had to do something. She slips her skirt up and starts to rub herself through her now wet panties... Out of the corner of her eye she sees something move. Damn it. I think someone saw me. She straightens up and pretends to go about cataloguing these books. But she cant help to think that someone somewhere in the library might have seen her...

Back
Top Bottom