Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

College activities (Lounger x James2432 )

Lounger said:
Even when he managed to get some sleep Aric's erection didn't go down, not even slightly. Throughout the night all 14 inches of his hard cock were throbbing and aching, the sensation of Jason pressed up against his back triggering some rather confusing feelings within his body. When the group awakened, Aric sat up rather groggily once Jason was out of the bed. His huge cock was causing a rather noticeable tent in the blanket, which he tried to hide by making it appear to just be folds in the blanket itself, though it was rather obvious what the real cause was.
"Well....that's alright. I mean I couldn't just throw you onto the streets..." Aric rubbed his head. "If...you guys need a place to stay for a while longer, I guess you can stay here the night for a while until you find a place of your own. I'm sure we can work something out" The offer came out before Aric could even think about what he had said. But it was made now.
When Jason came over, Aric blinked in confusion before his eyes went wide from the kiss on the cheek. At first he was satisfied to leave it at that, but then Jason reached under the blanket and suddenly squeezed his massive erection, causing Aric to gasp and moan rather lewdly into Jason's ear. Before he could ask any questions though, Jason just smiled and left, leaving Aric with some very confusing feelings.

It took a few hours of being alone for Aric's erection to finally go down....just in time for him to get to class too. As he went about his classes for the day though, he was always on the lookout for the trio. He wasn't going out of his way to find them, but he was definitely watching for them, wondering if they would seek him out, and wondering if they would turn up at his dorm room again that night to stay over....and wondering just what might happen or how they might repay him...

Alex, Fred and a heartsick Jason headed to the housing office at the college, they were desperate, here it was, the first day of classes and they had no place to live. Fortunately they didn’t have any 8am classes, but they were all optimistic, except Jason who was all worried that Aric didn’t like him.

Fred to told Alex that this time it was bad, he was truly in love. He had added that, “Jason wants us all to go back to Aric’s pad tonight and when I told him no, he said he would go see Aric by himself. I’ve never seen him this lovesick.” Alex believed him. He could see it in Jason as well. He didn’t want to see Jason hurt but then it was his decision and if he wanted to hook up with Aric that was fine. He kind of thought Aric was pretty sexy himself but he would not interfere with Jason wanting him.

Today was their lucky day however. At the housing office Alex talked to the main guy who related that there was a small, off campus house that was rented by 3 girls but they had cancelled out when one of the girls backed out and they all entered a sorority and got rooms there. Alex accepted the house unseen. They went to their various classes at 9am the met up at noon again to go see the house they rented. It was not far from the campus and was old but it had what they all wanted, 3 bedrooms, one was pretty small though and just one bath, but they were each pumped. They dumped their stuff in the house and headed back to their afternoon classes.

As Jason was leaving the his last class of the day, he spotted Aric walking back to his room alone and skipped a few steps to catch up with him and said hello, smiled widely at Aric and told him the good news about their getting a house and finally got his nerve up and asked, “Aric, if you would like, I would love to have you come over and see our place, it’s really nice and not far. Do you have some time to come over?”

Aric had managed to more or less push the previous night out of his mind as he went between his classes, focusing on paying attention as best he could. Unfortunately those efforts were rendered pointless when Jason caught up with him and spoke, Aric turning around and doing his best not to jump. "Ah, hi again" Aric smiled softly to Jason, trying to flood his head with thoughts to block out memories of the previous night, the sensation of Jason being pressed up against him. It was a much more difficult task than it sounded, and it was taking a lot of concentration not to start popping a giant erection right there in the street.
"You guys found a place?" He blinked, then nodded. "Sure, I've got time to come over, I'd be glad to see it" He turned around to follow Jason. Aric had to wonder....were the other two expecting him to turn up? Or was he going to walk in on another masturbation session again?

Lounger said:
Aric had managed to more or less push the previous night out of his mind as he went between his classes, focusing on paying attention as best he could. Unfortunately those efforts were rendered pointless when Jason caught up with him and spoke, Aric turning around and doing his best not to jump. "Ah, hi again" Aric smiled softly to Jason, trying to flood his head with thoughts to block out memories of the previous night, the sensation of Jason being pressed up against him. It was a much more difficult task than it sounded, and it was taking a lot of concentration not to start popping a giant erection right there in the street.
"You guys found a place?" He blinked, then nodded. "Sure, I've got time to come over, I'd be glad to see it" He turned around to follow Jason. Aric had to wonder....were the other two expecting him to turn up? Or was he going to walk in on another masturbation session again?

Jason
Jason wanted to take Aric’s hand while they walked across the campus but he didn’t want to make Aric nervous. Jason (actually Justine once she got home and changed clothes), was also nervous that Aric wouldn’t like Justine but she had to find out. She started thinking about what she would wear. She wasn’t going to wear a bra though, her boobs had been cramped up enough for one day and they wanted out and she wanted them out. Maybe that off-white silk blouse, she thought, smiling and thinking that Aric might like looking at her nipples moving under that blouse with the two top buttons open ….. yep, the silk blouse and the pale blue skirt, the tight one, she thought.. “Here we are,” she said as he led Aric up the porch steps to the house.

Alex was home and met them at the door. “Hey Aric,” he said, inviting him inside while Justine ducked between them and headed to her bedroom (“back out in a sec she said over her shoulder!”).

Alex:
“Nice of you to stop by, sorry but Fred hasn’t made it back home yet but he should be here soon though, come on in, I’m starting dinner in the kitchen now.” When they each reached the kitchen, he added, confidentially, "Aric, she is changing to her female clothes that she normally wears at home…." Then whispering, "she likes to be called Justine, not Jason…. Just so you know.” He concluded.

Alex related the story to him of how they got the house, about the girls (whoever they were) getting in a sorority instead and how convenient the house is to the campus. He was hoping Aric could see that he not a crazy masturbator but a regular, relatively normal person.

“Listen, he said, “We have plenty of food here and if you like, I think all of us would like you to stay for dinner and it is no hassle, I have already made a big salad we have one extra steak, no sense letting it go to waste” Alex was waiting for Aric’s answer when he looked over Aric’s shoulder and saw Justine quietly walking into the kitchen, … “there she is … Justine you look beautiful, just beautiful” He watched Aric as he turned to look at Justine dressed in her off white silk blouse, her tight blue skirt, and her hair now undone and free, her eyes sparkling and her smile wide. Alex watched Aric as he turned to see Justine for the first time. "Hi Aric," Justine said, nervously.

Aric looked up at the house and blinked. "Wow, this is a pretty nice place actually, you guys were lucky to find it" He smiled, then followed Jason up inside, though still slightly nervous about just what he might find inside. When all he saw was Alex in the hallway, cock still in his pants rather than out and in his hands this time thankfully, he felt slightly relieved. "Hi again" He smiled to Alex, watching Jason head upstairs before following Alex to the kitchen. "Female clothes?" Aric blinked, Jason was a crossdresser? Well....maybe he shouldn't be entirely surprised he guessed.

"Stay for dinner? Well....I don't want to be any trouble, but if you're sure..." Plus a steak certainly sounded a lot better than the instant food he was planning on having that was certain. "Hm?" Aric turned around and blinked when he saw Jason, or now Justine.
"Wait...wait a second..." He looked her up and down. "Wait wait wait....." He stared at her breasts in the blouse. "You have....wait....you're a girl? I....but wait a second! When I first met you guys you were....I mean you also had a...." He pointed to Justine's crotch. "You all had....cocks....I saw them! You were....I...but you also have..." He pointed back up to Justine's breasts. "I...how..."

Lounger said:
Aric looked up at the house and blinked. "Wow, this is a pretty nice place actually, you guys were lucky to find it" He smiled, then followed Jason up inside, though still slightly nervous about just what he might find inside. When all he saw was Alex in the hallway, cock still in his pants rather than out and in his hands this time thankfully, he felt slightly relieved. "Hi again" He smiled to Alex, watching Jason head upstairs before following Alex to the kitchen. "Female clothes?" Aric blinked, Jason was a crossdresser? Well....maybe he shouldn't be entirely surprised he guessed.

"Stay for dinner? Well....I don't want to be any trouble, but if you're sure..." Plus a steak certainly sounded a lot better than the instant food he was planning on having that was certain. "Hm?" Aric turned around and blinked when he saw Jason, or now Justine.
"Wait...wait a second..." He looked her up and down. "Wait wait wait....." He stared at her breasts in the blouse. "You have....wait....you're a girl? I....but wait a second! When I first met you guys you were....I mean you also had a...." He pointed to Justine's crotch. "You all had....cocks....I saw them! You were....I...but you also have..." He pointed back up to Justine's breasts. "I...how..."
Alex pulled Aric aside for a moment as Justine’s face broke open with fear, fear that Aric didn’t like her. “Aric,” he said quietly “Justine is a futa, she has a dick and boobs of course. You know what a futa is don’t’ you? Look at her, she is really taken by you and that is rare, she is really picky who she chooses to devote her sexual favors to and if you have any interest at all you should spend some quality time with her, if you know what I mean, and I assume you do.”
As he waited for a reply from Aric, Fred arrived at the house. As he opened the door Justine rushed to him almost ready to cry. He put his arms around her and held her for a second as he looked over her at the others with a questioning glance (like what’s this all about?). Alex nodded towards Aric and Justine and Fred acknowledged with a nod. He took Justine to the living room to talk to her and calm her down. She always respected what Fred had to say.
Alex turned back to Aric then and motioned to Aric to follow him into the kitchen. He turned to Aric then and told him, “Aric, I have another subject I would like to introduce to you if you don’t mind.” He picked up the raw steaks sitting on the counter and took Aric to the back yard deck where there was a BBQ heating up. He brushed the steaks with a bit of oil and placed them on the grill and put the lid back down and turned to Aric,
“This house is just perfect for the three of us and so close to school and all but it is pretty expensive and we don’t have a lot of money. Now, I am not asking you for money, heavens, it is us that owes you already and we will pay you back however we can, sexual favors included if you wish.” And he paused for just a second, thinking about Justine, then he continued, “but we were thinking that perhaps we could provide sexual favors to other, shall we say ‘interested parties’ to help pay the rent. All I am asking is, do you think it would work? It would be a unique way to work our way through school don’t you think,” and he chuckled just a bit.
His face turned serious then as he added, “and Aric, if you can help us in this endeavor, you could make some money too, like introducing ‘interested parties’ to us or sending them over or something.” He paused for a moment, thinking, then added; “so seriously, what do you think, good idea or bad? Think about it and let me know but for now, let’s just have a nice dinner. Would you like to sit next to Justine?”

Aric felt guilty almost instantly when he saw the look on Justine's face, he hadn't meant to upset her, he certainly hadn't meant to seem freaked out or scared or anything. Far from it, he was simply confused, that was all. Unfortunately his mind hadn't processed things quite right and his mouth had just run away with him. "I uh...a futa..? I...well...." He had heard the term before, but only on the internet, he thought it was something made up, a fantasy. Yet they were real? And Justine was one? This was all somewhat overwhelming. When Alex and Justine left, Aric still wasn't entirely sure what kind of situation he was finding himself in.

"Huh? Ah..." Aric looked up when Fred started to talk, trying to pay attention as best he could. "....Sexual favours...?" He blinked. "Wait...you're saying you guys will owe me...." He blushed at the thought. "Other...interested parties...? Wait...you mean you want to..." He blinked. "Ah...I um....I'm not sure I could...I mean...it's like you're asking me to be a pimp or something..." He laughed nervously. "I....don't really think it's a great idea. I mean...if the college found out we'd all be expelled for sure, reported to the police probably...." He rubbed his head. "But....if you need help with the rent...well....I mean this place is a lot bigger than my dorm room that's for sure, a lot nicer too...." He looked up and around slowly. "So I mean...if you were looking for an extra roommate...one who maybe....sort of 'moved around' between rooms...." Aric laughed nervously at his own little proposition. "Ah...yeah, I'd like to sit next to her...thanks" He nodded lightly.

Lounger said:
Aric felt guilty almost instantly when he saw the look on Justine's face, he hadn't meant to upset her, he certainly hadn't meant to seem freaked out or scared or anything. Far from it, he was simply confused, that was all. Unfortunately his mind hadn't processed things quite right and his mouth had just run away with him. "I uh...a futa..? I...well...." He had heard the term before, but only on the internet, he thought it was something made up, a fantasy. Yet they were real? And Justine was one? This was all somewhat overwhelming. When Alex and Justine left, Aric still wasn't entirely sure what kind of situation he was finding himself in.

"Huh? Ah..." Aric looked up when Fred started to talk, trying to pay attention as best he could. "....Sexual favours...?" He blinked. "Wait...you're saying you guys will owe me...." He blushed at the thought. "Other...interested parties...? Wait...you mean you want to..." He blinked. "Ah...I um....I'm not sure I could...I mean...it's like you're asking me to be a pimp or something..." He laughed nervously. "I....don't really think it's a great idea. I mean...if the college found out we'd all be expelled for sure, reported to the police probably...." He rubbed his head. "But....if you need help with the rent...well....I mean this place is a lot bigger than my dorm room that's for sure, a lot nicer too...." He looked up and around slowly. "So I mean...if you were looking for an extra roommate...one who maybe....sort of 'moved around' between rooms...." Aric laughed nervously at his own little proposition. "Ah...yeah, I'd like to sit next to her...thanks" He nodded lightly.

Alex was delighted, a 4th roommate to pay part of the rent! Just what he wanted! And he remembered what Justine had been so excited about after that first night, his huge cock. Heck, he thought, I would take care of that big thing any time he wanted me to and love doing it besides.

He grinned a bit as he replied to Aric, “Aric, I think you have come upon a really good idea, we have the extra bedroom plus with the help with the rent that would be great and it is a win-win … certainly better living conditions than your lonely old dorm room for you plus affordability for the three of us and I am sure you will like living here.” His voice lowered a bit then and he added, “and I can tell you this; if you wanted to ‘sort of move around’ to my room at some point in time, you would be very welcome and of course I think you know already how Justine feels about you too.”

Aric helped him get the steaks off the grill and onto the large serving plate and they returned to the house with Alex shouting that “steaks are ready” as they came into the house. Justine looked much better and had a nice smile on her face when Aric came in and sat next to her at the table. Steaks, pork and beans from a large can and a fresh green salad was the fare for dinner.

Once everyone got settled in their seats, Alex told Justine and Fred about Aric moving in. He was looking at Justine as he said it and watched her smile turn in to a big grin. He knew what she thinking about for sure because he saw her hand reach under the table and rest on Aric’s thigh. He smiled as he noticed that Aric seemed to like the touch of her.

FRED
Fred, he of few words, then stood up and looked at Aric and told him, “Aric, we are so glad to have you here. I think you are starting to realize that we all are not crazy like it seemed that first time you met us and I too think it is a great thing having you come and live here. You are more that welcome, I am glad you are here myself just like Alex and I know Justine is as well, welcome.
Before he sat down though, he reached down to a bucket of ice next to him at the table and withdrew the bottle of champagne he had brought home with him, opened it poured some in each glass and they all toasted to the new school year.

JUSTINE
Justine’s emotions rose suddenly hearing Aric would come to live here. She felt her hand move to rest on Aric’s thigh, she was almost wet with excitement. She knew he would take the empty bedroom but it was next to hers and she knew that her door would be open to him anytime. She was almost giggly thinking about having him so close for the entire school year. Without thinking, she blurted out, “Can you move in tonight?” The others laughed freely glad to be all set for the school year at last.
ALEX
Alex assured both Aric and Justine that yes, he could stay at the house to tonight (with Justine obviously) if he wanted but he also said that he and Fred would be glad to help him bring his things over tomorrow too as well. He was going to leave it up to Aric if he wanted to stay tonight or not.

JUSTINE
Aric went with Justine to sit in the living room while Alex and Fred cleared the dishes and cleaned the kitchen. She sat next to Aric, noticing the bulge in his pants and remembering holding it for those few seconds so long ago and she wanted to hold it again but she refrained and sat quietly next to him, her thigh against his. Finally she said, “Aric, If you want to stay tonight, you can stay in my bed with me. Would you like to do that? I would like it if you wanted to stay,” she finished.

((OOC - I thought it was a three bedroomed house, so Aric would always need to 'bunk up' with one of them since there were no empty bedrooms. Or do Fred and Alex share a bedroom leaving one spare?))

Aric wasn't sure why he had made an offer like that. Had he really just offered to move in with these three and pay part of the rent in return for sexual favours from them? Two of them were guys! Aric wasn't into guys....was he? Normally he'd have said no but, there was just something about these people, this place....he couldn't put his finger on it. "Oh uh...I uh....thanks..." Aric laughed nervously at Alex's offer to 'move around' to his room. Things kept going between outright smut and downright subtle....this was going to be a very interesting first year that was for sure.

Aric smiled to Justine as they sat down, apologising for his earlier reaction before Alex started to explain the new 'arrangement' that had been reached. Before Aric could try to speak though he felt Justine's hand on his thigh, gasping slightly and shivering from her touch, though he didn't try to pull his leg away, instead letting her touch all she wanted.

"Well...I suppose you're right" Aric smiled slightly as Fred spoke. "Though I think we're all just a little crazy huh?" He laughed a little, then looked at the champagne. Wow, they really hadn't spared any expense for this dinner had they? Aric was starting to get a feeling he had been seduced into this arrangement....though he wasn't exactly against the idea of that either. "Move in tonight? Well...I guess I can...My stuff in my dorm room is still half packed really since it's still near the start of the year. I mean....I guess I could spend the night here tonight and go get my stuff to move in tomorrow if Fred is happy to help" Aric nodded slightly to himself, the plan seemingly set and accepted by all, letting them get on with their dinner.

When they were done, Aric followed Justine through to the living room despite his insistence he should help with the washing up. Then again maybe it wasn't such a bad thing, as he'd stood up the giant bulge in his pants from his 14 inch erection was plainly obvious to everyone in the house, even moreso when he sat down with Justine. He fidgeted a little, but realised it was pointless trying to hide it, instead just letting his bulged pants be plainly visible to Justine and anyone who might walk into the room. "Well....I...I mean I'd love to Justine" He managed a very shy, very nervous, very adorable grin. "I mean I'm gonna be living here now so....might as well start getting used to being here right away....right?"

Lounger said:
((OOC - I thought it was a three bedroomed house, so Aric would always need to 'bunk up' with one of them since there were no empty bedrooms. Or do Fred and Alex share a bedroom leaving one spare?))

Aric wasn't sure why he had made an offer like that. Had he really just offered to move in with these three and pay part of the rent in return for sexual favours from them? Two of them were guys! Aric wasn't into guys....was he? Normally he'd have said no but, there was just something about these people, this place....he couldn't put his finger on it. "Oh uh...I uh....thanks..." Aric laughed nervously at Alex's offer to 'move around' to his room. Things kept going between outright smut and downright subtle....this was going to be a very interesting first year that was for sure.

Aric smiled to Justine as they sat down, apologising for his earlier reaction before Alex started to explain the new 'arrangement' that had been reached. Before Aric could try to speak though he felt Justine's hand on his thigh, gasping slightly and shivering from her touch, though he didn't try to pull his leg away, instead letting her touch all she wanted.

"Well...I suppose you're right" Aric smiled slightly as Fred spoke. "Though I think we're all just a little crazy huh?" He laughed a little, then looked at the champagne. Wow, they really hadn't spared any expense for this dinner had they? Aric was starting to get a feeling he had been seduced into this arrangement....though he wasn't exactly against the idea of that either. "Move in tonight? Well...I guess I can...My stuff in my dorm room is still half packed really since it's still near the start of the year. I mean....I guess I could spend the night here tonight and go get my stuff to move in tomorrow if Fred is happy to help" Aric nodded slightly to himself, the plan seemingly set and accepted by all, letting them get on with their dinner.

When they were done, Aric followed Justine through to the living room despite his insistence he should help with the washing up. Then again maybe it wasn't such a bad thing, as he'd stood up the giant bulge in his pants from his 14 inch erection was plainly obvious to everyone in the house, even moreso when he sat down with Justine. He fidgeted a little, but realised it was pointless trying to hide it, instead just letting his bulged pants be plainly visible to Justine and anyone who might walk into the room. "Well....I...I mean I'd love to Justine" He managed a very shy, very nervous, very adorable grin. "I mean I'm gonna be living here now so....might as well start getting used to being here right away....right?"

OOC: you are so right, fixed it up here however

JUSTINE
“Yes, you should get used to being here right away,” she said with the sexiest smile she could make. She leaned in close to him in a shy manner and kissed him lightly on his neck as her hand moved over the bulge in his pants, squeezing it and marveling at the size of it. The feeling of it made her pulse race. She licked his neck just a bit as the kiss broke and she spoke softly in his ear, “Now would be as good a time as any, let me show you my room.”
She led him up the stairs to her room as she explained about the rooms. “Aric, we have only 3 real bedrooms, that 4th bedroom is just a study, I mean you could get your bed in there but you might be more comfortable here in my room.” With that she opened her bedroom door and led him in, proudly showing off her king size bed and the double closet (and she showed him they had plenty of room for his clothes by opening the closet for him to see). It was the master bedroom of the house with it’s own bath.

She turned to him then, he was standing next to the bed, and pushed him back on it. She knelt down on the floor at his shoes then and started taking them off as she looked up at him smiling and said, “I always try to take my shoes off in the bedroom,” she said politely.
After taking off his shoes she expertly slipped off his socks and put then on top of the shoes.

She rose up then and took hold of his belt holding his pants up. She paused, looking in his eyes for approval and thinking she did see the approval, she un hooked the belt and proceeded to slip his pants down his legs and off.

She looked up at Aric then with his bulging cock pushing out of his undies and she almost swooned. She wanted to grab it put and put her mouth around it but, she paused … licked her lips, and again looked into his eyes for approval….. and once again, thinking that approval was given she reached for it, put her fingers around it and stroked it up and down, eyes glued to it. She could feel it swelling even larger in her hand! She put a second hand on it then, one hand rise up and over his huge cockhead and back down. She was wet with excitement. She sat up on top of him then and slowly took off her blouse, letting him see her boobs move freely under the blouse then see them move in the open as she flipped it off. The sexual excitement was ruling Justine's mind by then and she knew she must be in heaven to have this oh so large a cock to play with. She wondered what he must be thinking at this point with her boobs dangling in front of his face, the nipples so erect and hard now.

Aric blushed when Justine gave him that smile, then shivered as she leaned in to kiss his neck, unable to suppress a soft groan when her hand moved over his bulging erection and gave it a squeeze, an action that only seemed to make him get even harder right there in her hands. When she went to lead him upstairs he didn't even hesitate or try to resist, standing almost immediately to follow her up towards her room, barely catching her explanation about the study. All he really got was that, for all intents and purposes, there were three bedrooms. That meant if he wanted a bed, he'd need to share with Justine, Alex or Fred....and oddly none of those possibilities really put him off, every single one seemed to appeal in its own way. Still, he kind of got the feeling that Justine would prefer him to stay with her most of the time...though he was rather happy to oblige that. Still, he got the feeling he was about to have a very interesting, and rather open, relationship in this house.

He fell back onto the bed when Justine pushed him down onto it. He looked down at her and swallowed nervously, then shivered as she pulled his pants off, relieving a little of the strain on his giant erection, but his boxer shorts were still painfully constrictive for his 14 inch monster. He gasped and moaned loudly when she started to stroke him through his boxer shorts, somehow getting even bigger in her hands, bigger and harder than he had ever felt before in his entire life.
Aric fell backover onto the bed as Justine moved to sit on his chest, removing her blouse and letting him get a good look at her breasts, his eyes fixated on them. For a moment he just stared, still and silent, but then suddenly he reached up, grasping at her breasts as they came closer towards him, giving them a firm squeeze and leaning his head up, capturing one of her nipples on his mouth and sucking on it hard. One of his hands left her chest, moving down to fumble a little, before eventually pushing his boxer shorts free, his giant cock finally springing free, so big and hard that it flicked from the boxer shorts and slapped Justine in the back, leaving a large patch of sticky pre-cum on her skin.

Lounger said:
Aric blushed when Justine gave him that smile, then shivered as she leaned in to kiss his neck, unable to suppress a soft groan when her hand moved over his bulging erection and gave it a squeeze, an action that only seemed to make him get even harder right there in her hands. When she went to lead him upstairs he didn't even hesitate or try to resist, standing almost immediately to follow her up towards her room, barely catching her explanation about the study. All he really got was that, for all intents and purposes, there were three bedrooms. That meant if he wanted a bed, he'd need to share with Justine, Alex or Fred....and oddly none of those possibilities really put him off, every single one seemed to appeal in its own way. Still, he kind of got the feeling that Justine would prefer him to stay with her most of the time...though he was rather happy to oblige that. Still, he got the feeling he was about to have a very interesting, and rather open, relationship in this house.

He fell back onto the bed when Justine pushed him down onto it. He looked down at her and swallowed nervously, then shivered as she pulled his pants off, relieving a little of the strain on his giant erection, but his boxer shorts were still painfully constrictive for his 14 inch monster. He gasped and moaned loudly when she started to stroke him through his boxer shorts, somehow getting even bigger in her hands, bigger and harder than he had ever felt before in his entire life.
Aric fell backover onto the bed as Justine moved to sit on his chest, removing her blouse and letting him get a good look at her breasts, his eyes fixated on them. For a moment he just stared, still and silent, but then suddenly he reached up, grasping at her breasts as they came closer towards him, giving them a firm squeeze and leaning his head up, capturing one of her nipples on his mouth and sucking on it hard. One of his hands left her chest, moving down to fumble a little, before eventually pushing his boxer shorts free, his giant cock finally springing free, so big and hard that it flicked from the boxer shorts and slapped Justine in the back, leaving a large patch of sticky pre-cum on her skin.

Justine
She felt his large member slap up against her back and she giggled. She moved her butt down, pushing his swollen cock down at the same time, until it cleared her body then it sprung up again, thick, very stiff and slightly wet around the head. She wrapped her boobs around his cock then and masturbated it, moving her boobs tightly against his cock, letting him see the head pop up above her boobs then disappear again only to return popping up again.
She liked teasing him a lot, but not to make him suffer though so she let go of her boobs and grabbed his cock with both hands, feeling it’s girth and she smiled up at him. She opened her mouth and slipped her lips over the head… slowly over and back, letting him see her lips slide over his swollen cock head. She sucked on the head then, feeling his reactions as it jumped in her mouth, then let her lips slide back until her tongue was just touching the head of his cock and she wiggled her tongue across the tip of it a few times just to tease him a bit.
She opened her mouth wide then and moved quickly to take the head of it in her mouth and she forced it down until it was gagging her and she had to ease back up… she was smiling at him now, her lips wet. She settled back down then again and pushed his cock straight up licked the underside of it all the way to the top. She was stroking it up and down with both hands, feeling it move under her fingers, feeling it still swelling a bit and still so hard and stiff. She couldn’t get the whole length of his 14” cock in her mouth but she did use her hands to masturbate his cock as she sucked on the head hoping and hoping that he would cum in her mouth. Justine just wanted please Aric … and of course give her plenty of cum. Her hands and her mouth started moving faster and faster.

Aric was moaning and groaning with every last touch of his cock by Justine, every inch of it throbbing and pulsing, so much pre-cum that it was now dripping almost constantly from the tip in a near constant stream. "O-oooooh!" His moans were more than loud enough to be heard outside the room, but Aric wasn't going to make any attempt to suppress them. Alex and Fred would almost certainly be aware of what he and Justine were up to after all, so why bother trying to hide it? Besides...the way things were going there was a good chance of him being in a similar position with them at some point. Justine's breasts felt so good around his cock, and then her mouth.....oh god that mouth of hers, that hot wet tongue, her mouth engulfing the tip of his cock, though not much more. He was so big after all, even with all she could get in her mouth, even with her breasts wrapped around it, there was still plenty of shaft left for her hands to grasp and work.

"J-Justine..." Aric began to pant. "Y-you gotta stop...I...I gotta warn you..." He whimpered as his orgasm began to bubble and build. "Wh-when I cum....when I cum...oh god...it's so much...too much....you can't have it in your mouth....you can't..." He panted and whimpered again. "I...I mean a lot...really a lot..." Aric wasn't exaggerating, if anything he wasn't emphasising it enough. When he came...well...there was a good chance that there wouldn't be any of the floor left visible if he came into the air.

Lounger said:
Aric was moaning and groaning with every last touch of his cock by Justine, every inch of it throbbing and pulsing, so much pre-cum that it was now dripping almost constantly from the tip in a near constant stream. "O-oooooh!" His moans were more than loud enough to be heard outside the room, but Aric wasn't going to make any attempt to suppress them. Alex and Fred would almost certainly be aware of what he and Justine were up to after all, so why bother trying to hide it? Besides...the way things were going there was a good chance of him being in a similar position with them at some point. Justine's breasts felt so good around his cock, and then her mouth.....oh god that mouth of hers, that hot wet tongue, her mouth engulfing the tip of his cock, though not much more. He was so big after all, even with all she could get in her mouth, even with her breasts wrapped around it, there was still plenty of shaft left for her hands to grasp and work.

"J-Justine..." Aric began to pant. "Y-you gotta stop...I...I gotta warn you..." He whimpered as his orgasm began to bubble and build. "Wh-when I cum....when I cum...oh god...it's so much...too much....you can't have it in your mouth....you can't..." He panted and whimpered again. "I...I mean a lot...really a lot..." Aric wasn't exaggerating, if anything he wasn't emphasising it enough. When he came...well...there was a good chance that there wouldn't be any of the floor left visible if he came into the air.

Ooc: assuming you have a sense of humor...

Justine
Justine heard Aric but she didn’t want to stop and she wasn’t going to stop. However she did lean back, away from it of held it at an angle so it might fly towards the corner with the waste basket. She was stroking it as fast as she could hoping it wouldn’t blow into her face. But there was no warning and to Justine (and Alex and Fred downstairs actually), it seemed like an earthquake had happened. Justine held onto his cock, her with her hands squeezing it while a river of cum spewed across the room. Some even went into the waste basket. Justine pumped her fist and let out a big YES! … and glared at the waste basket.
They curled up next to each in the bed then, Justine’s head nuzzled against his neck. She whispered to him quietly, don’t worry, I will clean it up tomorrow but if you have to get up for anything tonight though, stay clear of that corner, it is likely to be wet and slippery.

((OOC - Well, maybe not that much, hehe. But we did say inflation amounts of cum didn't we? ^^ ))

Aric panted and whimpered as he felt his orgasm approaching rapidly, then moaned loudly as he passed the point of no return, more than loud enough for the noise to echo through the whole house. He couldn't warn her in time, and suddenly his body started spasming as the most powerful orgasm of his life hit him, hot, thick white fluid spraying from the tip of his cock and flying across the room into the waste basket and all over the floor. He must have been cumming for almost a solid minute before the flow finally ended, the boy dropping back onto the bed and panting heavily. "O-oh god...." He looked to Justine as she nuzzled him. "That was...you are....amazing...I've never felt so good before..." And that was just from her hands and breasts...good lord, what could she do with the rest of her body?! "S-sure...I'll stay clear of it..." He laughed nervously.

Lounger said:
((OOC - Well, maybe not that much, hehe. But we did say inflation amounts of cum didn't we? ^^ ))

Aric panted and whimpered as he felt his orgasm approaching rapidly, then moaned loudly as he passed the point of no return, more than loud enough for the noise to echo through the whole house. He couldn't warn her in time, and suddenly his body started spasming as the most powerful orgasm of his life hit him, hot, thick white fluid spraying from the tip of his cock and flying across the room into the waste basket and all over the floor. He must have been cumming for almost a solid minute before the flow finally ended, the boy dropping back onto the bed and panting heavily. "O-oh god...." He looked to Justine as she nuzzled him. "That was...you are....amazing...I've never felt so good before..." And that was just from her hands and breasts...good lord, what could she do with the rest of her body?! "S-sure...I'll stay clear of it..." He laughed nervously.

Downstairs, Alex and Fred were staring at each other as the walls seemed to shake during Aric’s explosive orgasm.
Fred
“Wow,” said Fred, “I’ve never heard a longer or more erotic orgasm in my life. That Aric really knows how to enjoy life doesn’t he?” He was rubbing his cock through his pants, listening to the proceedings going on upstairs.
Alex
Alex was silent for a moment thinking about Aric’s huge member and hoping he would get a chance at it at some time during the school year. “Yeah,” he said in response to Fred’s comment. “I am sure Justine must be really in love this time.”
Fred
“I know what you are thinking too Alex, but let Justine have some fun with Aric for a while, you can still entertain Aric later. And just in case you wanted to know, I’d like to take a turn with him at some time too … He was still rubbing his cock when he got up to go to bed.
Alex grinned at Fred as he left the room, saying, “You are so wise my friend, so wise!

((Sorry for the delayed response. I've been away for just over a week, expected to have normal internet access, but it was stupidly restrictive ><))

Aric felt tiredness beginning to set in as Justine snuggled up against him, though much like the previous night the fact she was pressing against him meant that his erection wasn't going anywhere, despite the incredibly orgasm he had just experienced. Knowing that she was, well, a she, just made it even hotter. And then knowing that she also had a cock....well that somehow just sealed the deal. Yes....Aric knew now that it was going to be virtually impossible for him not to have an erection when Justine was naked around him. "G-g'night Justine..." Aric reached up to gently run his fingers through her hair, holding onto Justine's cheek for a few moments as he closed his eyes. He was going to try and get some sleep....even with a 14 inch pole sticking up between his legs for all the house to see.

Lounger said:
((Sorry for the delayed response. I've been away for just over a week, expected to have normal internet access, but it was stupidly restrictive ><))

Aric felt tiredness beginning to set in as Justine snuggled up against him, though much like the previous night the fact she was pressing against him meant that his erection wasn't going anywhere, despite the incredibly orgasm he had just experienced. Knowing that she was, well, a she, just made it even hotter. And then knowing that she also had a cock....well that somehow just sealed the deal. Yes....Aric knew now that it was going to be virtually impossible for him not to have an erection when Justine was naked around him. "G-g'night Justine..." Aric reached up to gently run his fingers through her hair, holding onto Justine's cheek for a few moments as he closed his eyes. He was going to try and get some sleep....even with a 14 inch pole sticking up between his legs for all the house to see.

Justine was well aware that Aric’s cock was still hard as a rock. After all, it was still sticking straight up in the air, under the covers of course, and it made her grin ear to ear. “Aric really likes me,” she thought as he ran his fingers through her hair. She was very pleased.

She was now thinking she would do whatever Aric wanted sexually and she would be happy to provide it. But she just couldn’t go asleep knowing his cock was still hard. She cuddled next to him, her lips close to his ear and whispered, "Would you like me to take care of your cock, Aric? I have a pussy beneath my cock and I could get on top of you and …. Really, you would not have to do anything. I will ride you to a nice nights sleep!"

She rolled one leg over his so she could rub her nicely shaved pussy against his leg, letting him know how wet and ready she really was.

Aric had been having a difficult time getting to sleep with this giant throbbing erection between his legs. But then he felt Justine pressing against his back, those soft breasts squashed against him again...god he felt his cock get even harder! And then she spoke again...the offer...his eyes went wide, was she really offering to do that? She certainly wasn't shy about it, ride him to a nice nights sleep? Well that was certainly a very pleasing idea, and the way his cock twitched it clearly agreed. "I uh....s-sure...I...I'd really love that...." Aric couldn't help the slightly goofy grin as he moved onto his back, watching as Justine rolled a leg over him. He stared at her body, looking her up and down...god she was beautiful. That face, those incredible breasts, even the erection throbbing between her own legs was incredible....he couldn't help but lick his lips.

"C-come on...please don't tease me..." His cock twitched eagerly beneath her, pre-cum already pouring from the tip and back down his shaft.

Back
Top Bottom