Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

College activities (Lounger x James2432 )

Lounger

Star
Aric was one of those guys that never quite managed to completely fit in anywhere in the High School social structure during his time there, the type who was overlooked or simply forgotten about if he wasn't right there. He wasn't terrible at sports, he was good enough to avoid being picked on by the jocks, but not quite good enough to make any of the teams. He had been studious enough to keep his grades at an acceptable enough level to keep his parents and teachers off his back, but not so much that he drew attention with Straight As or got lumped as a nerd, though still enough to comfortably be accepted to his college of choice on the merit of his grades alone. He wasn't bad looking, good enough to avoid any laughs or looks of revulsion from the girls, but not hot or cute enough to make their hearts skip a beat or to be the subject of secret whispers and longing. In short, Aric fell through virtually every social crack that existed. Of course that could have its advantages as well. He had avoided the radar of the jocks and bullies who were out to get everyone, he was never hassled when staff or students wanted volunteers for some meaningless school activity that, at heart, nobody involved with wanted to do, and of course he tended to have the ability to come and go more or less as he pleased. Overall, for now Aric figured it was a good life, one that had gotten him through High School more or less unscathed until he had gotten college and found somewhere to fit in a little better. All those jocks had gone off to other colleges that cared about nothing but sports, leaving Aric the only person from his High School who had gone to his college of choice. Unfortunately, he didn't really feel like he fit in much better there either, going to his classes but never quite being able to bring himself to join in any of the more social aspects of being a college student.

That afternoon had started out like most any other, classes finishing, students hurriedly wanting to get away as fast as possible, Aric among them. However once he was about halfway back to his dorm when he stopped and mentally slapped himself as he remembered. He had removed some books from his bag during his final class of the day and had forgotten to pick them up again, and those were books he needed for an assignment. Besides, if he waited until morning someone else might have found and taken them. With a weary sigh the boy turned around to make his way back towards one of the classroom buildings. It was seemingly devoid of students by the time he got back, almost an hour after classes were over. Even most of the teachers had left by this point, they tended to want to get away as quickly as the students sometimes. Fortunately that just meant there was nobody to hassle him about still being around after hours when he wasn't supposed to be there, and his walk to the pool building was a quiet and uneventful one.

It took a little while for Aric to remember the way back to the classroom. He was still new to college and new to the layout of the building after all, but he made it a point to not consult a map if he could avoid it, how else would he ever learn his way around? Finally though he found the large classroom where he had left his books. For a moment he thought he heard noise inside, but dismissed it as his imagination after just a moment of hesitation, then opened the door in order to stroll inside, never even once suspecting who or what he might find inside.

Lounger said:
Aric was one of those guys that never quite managed to completely fit in anywhere in the High School social structure during his time there, the type who was overlooked or simply forgotten about if he wasn't right there. He wasn't terrible at sports, he was good enough to avoid being picked on by the jocks, but not quite good enough to make any of the teams. He had been studious enough to keep his grades at an acceptable enough level to keep his parents and teachers off his back, but not so much that he drew attention with Straight As or got lumped as a nerd, though still enough to comfortably be accepted to his college of choice on the merit of his grades alone. He wasn't bad looking, good enough to avoid any laughs or looks of revulsion from the girls, but not hot or cute enough to make their hearts skip a beat or to be the subject of secret whispers and longing. In short, Aric fell through virtually every social crack that existed. Of course that could have its advantages as well. He had avoided the radar of the jocks and bullies who were out to get everyone, he was never hassled when staff or students wanted volunteers for some meaningless school activity that, at heart, nobody involved with wanted to do, and of course he tended to have the ability to come and go more or less as he pleased. Overall, for now Aric figured it was a good life, one that had gotten him through High School more or less unscathed until he had gotten college and found somewhere to fit in a little better. All those jocks had gone off to other colleges that cared about nothing but sports, leaving Aric the only person from his High School who had gone to his college of choice. Unfortunately, he didn't really feel like he fit in much better there either, going to his classes but never quite being able to bring himself to join in any of the more social aspects of being a college student.

That afternoon had started out like most any other, classes finishing, students hurriedly wanting to get away as fast as possible, Aric among them. However once he was about halfway back to his dorm when he stopped and mentally slapped himself as he remembered. He had removed some books from his bag during his final class of the day and had forgotten to pick them up again, and those were books he needed for an assignment. Besides, if he waited until morning someone else might have found and taken them. With a weary sigh the boy turned around to make his way back towards one of the classroom buildings. It was seemingly devoid of students by the time he got back, almost an hour after classes were over. Even most of the teachers had left by this point, they tended to want to get away as quickly as the students sometimes. Fortunately that just meant there was nobody to hassle him about still being around after hours when he wasn't supposed to be there, and his walk to the pool building was a quiet and uneventful one.

It took a little while for Aric to remember the way back to the classroom. He was still new to college and new to the layout of the building after all, but he made it a point to not consult a map if he could avoid it, how else would he ever learn his way around? Finally though he found the large classroom where he had left his books. For a moment he thought he heard noise inside, but dismissed it as his imagination after just a moment of hesitation, then opened the door in order to stroll inside, never even once suspecting who or what he might find inside.
When the door to the classroom opened Jason was stroking his hard cock as fast as he could and Alex and Frank were both holding theirs and watching with anticipation of him ejaculating. Jason didn’t immediately see the door open, he was concentrating on his cock after all but Alex did see the door open…. “Oooops, sir I think you have the wrong room,” Alex said as he stood dropping his cock. Jason stopped his stroking then but held onto it and Frank dropped his cock and they all now stared at the good looking guy who had just walked into the room.

"Uhhhh...." Aric blinked as he tried to take in the sight that had been presented to him. Three guys were in the room, all three of them with their pants down and private areas out and on display. Two of them just holding themselves and staring intently at the third as he furiously masturbated for them. And this was all happening in a classroom. Aric tried to open his mouth to speak, but all he could do was repeat the noise he had made a few seconds prior. "Uhhh...." He blinked, looking between all three of them. "What....what are you three doing in here...? This is....a classroom" They were the only words that would come from Aric's mouth, the shock of it all was somewhat difficult for his mind to process. He wasn't some sheltered naïve child, he knew what was going on here in one way, but at the same time...why were the three of them here together like this in a classroom? His brain was already working trying to figure it out. Ontop of that, he was trying to figure out what he should do. Excuse himself and leave? Just turn and run? Should he go and tell a member of the college staff? Surely this was against some kind of rule after all.

James2432 said:
Lounger said:

When the door to the classroom opened Jason was stroking his hard cock as fast as he could and Alex and Frank were both holding theirs and watching with anticipation of him ejaculating. Jason didn’t immediately see the door open, he was concentrating on his cock after all but Alex did see the door open…. “Oooops, sir I think you have the wrong room,” Alex said as he stood dropping his cock. Jason stopped his stroking then but held onto it and Frank dropped his cock and they all now stared at the good looking guy who had just walked into the room.
Alex was the first one to recover from the surprise and he quickly stuffed his cock back into his pants and smiled at Aric, and said “Don’t worry sir, we all just thought this room was ours and I had thought we had locked the door so please, if you would please give us some privacy, this is a special after class therapy session…” then he couldn’t hold a straight face and grinned at Jason who at that time was zipping up himself. Then, still smiling but now at Aric, he added, “unless of course you would like to stay…. “

Aric was still somewhat in shock when one of the boys jumped up and quickly stuffed his cock away and fastened up his pants. "I um....an....after class therapy session?" Aric blinked, clearly still confused as well as shocked. "What kind of....therapy....is that...?" His attention was diverted from the grin as he looked to the boy who had been masturbating also zipping himself up. "Uhh....stay...? I uh....wait...stay? In here? With you and your....therapy session? Uhhh..." Aric swallowed nervously. "Um...I just....I just came to get my book is all....I...should probably go before any of the staff turn up and find this...." Aric still wasn't sure if he should actually tell someone about this or not, and his indecision was somewhat clear on his face as well.

Intorducing Alex, Jason and Frank:
Alex met the other two in community college, Jason and Frank went to HS together. All 3 are gay and proud of it. Alex is the tallest at 6'1" and he weighs a solid 190 pounds, brown hair, greenish eyes. Jason is 5'8" tall and weighs 160 pounds, he has a soft body, no fat, just soft and he has shaved his whole body, except the hair on his head. He likes it that way. Frank is 5'11" tall and weighs 180 pounds, his hair is almost dark brown to almost black and he has blue eyes.

Lounger said:
Aric was still somewhat in shock when one of the boys jumped up and quickly stuffed his cock away and fastened up his pants. "I um....an....after class therapy session?" Aric blinked, clearly still confused as well as shocked. "What kind of....therapy....is that...?" His attention was diverted from the grin as he looked to the boy who had been masturbating also zipping himself up. "Uhh....stay...? I uh....wait...stay? In here? With you and your....therapy session? Uhhh..." Aric swallowed nervously. "Um...I just....I just came to get my book is all....I...should probably go before any of the staff turn up and find this...." Aric still wasn't sure if he should actually tell someone about this or not, and his indecision was somewhat clear on his face as well.
Alex, now fully recovered now walked over to shut the door while talking to Aric, “Listen,” he said, “We are freshmen here, we are gay and have had no luck finding a place to live. We have our class lists now but still no place to live yet and we found this room and sat in here to discuss it and one thing led to another and I know you must have those same thoughts at times… we just got a bit carried away. I hope you can understand…. Do you know of any apartments for rent anywhere near the college?”

"Freshmen....right....me too...just started..." Aric was finding it strange to be talking to them after what he had just seen, but it was all that his brain could do in order to get through this situation. "Um...right...I see....carried away....and you guys have nowhere to live....?" He managed a slight nod. "Um....apartments? No....I don't know any, I just live in a private dorm room by myself, no apartment..." He shook his head slowly, glancing at the now closed door behind him.

Lounger said:
"Freshmen....right....me too...just started..." Aric was finding it strange to be talking to them after what he had just seen, but it was all that his brain could do in order to get through this situation. "Um...right...I see....carried away....and you guys have nowhere to live....?" He managed a slight nod. "Um....apartments? No....I don't know any, I just live in a private dorm room by myself, no apartment..." He shook his head slowly, glancing at the now closed door behind him.
OOC I don't understand something you said at the beginning you said, "looking to play a male character who somehow gets a harem (at least 3 people in size) of either other males or preferably Futas. (Just to be totally clear, I want you to play the Harem)."
Um well, Jason is the futa, he only wears guys clothes when he goes to school, at home he wears dresses or skirts mostly. Anyway, did I steer this story in the wrong direction??

((OOC - Ahh right, I thought they were all guys. Well Jason being a futa sounds even better! I don't think it's been steered in the wrong direction, just basically Aric thinks they're all guys and Jason is actually a futa. Perhaps even the other guys don't know either and it'll be a surprise to them as well as Aric))

Lounger said:
((OOC - Ahh right, I thought they were all guys. Well Jason being a futa sounds even better! I don't think it's been steered in the wrong direction, just basically Aric thinks they're all guys and Jason is actually a futa. Perhaps even the other guys don't know either and it'll be a surprise to them as well as Aric))
Alex was thinking quickly. The three of them needed a place to stay, maybe Aric here had a large apartment, they could at least sleep on the floor, Jason would hate it but who knows maybe she/he takes a liking to Aric here and our problems would be at least for now. “Listen, Aric, we are desperate, we have no place to stay tonight, can we at least sleep on your floor. Frank and I wouldn’t mind sleeping on the floor but just to warn you Jason will be wearing a night gown, he always wears women’s clothes when he sleeps or is at home.” “Don’t you Jason,” he continued and everyone looked at Jason as he nodded smiling when Aric looked at him. The three of them looked eagerly at Aric to see if they could stay over for the night.

Well that question came out of nowhere. He'd just walked in on three people masturbating and now they were asking if they could spend the night in his dorm room? And then suddenly the announcement that one of them wore womens clothing when at home and so would probably be doing it at his place too? It was so overwhelming that his mind could only come out with one response. "Um....sure...I guess you can stay in my dorm room..." It just came out. Aric would've felt guilty refusing and leaving them on the street overnight, it wasn't exactly still summer after all. He turned to grab his books from where he had been sitting, then looked to the door. "Well um....let's go then...I'll show you the way to my dorm..."

Lounger said:
Well that question came out of nowhere. He'd just walked in on three people masturbating and now they were asking if they could spend the night in his dorm room? And then suddenly the announcement that one of them wore womens clothing when at home and so would probably be doing it at his place too? It was so overwhelming that his mind could only come out with one response. "Um....sure...I guess you can stay in my dorm room..." It just came out. Aric would've felt guilty refusing and leaving them on the street overnight, it wasn't exactly still summer after all. He turned to grab his books from where he had been sitting, then looked to the door. "Well um....let's go then...I'll show you the way to my dorm..."
“Great!” Alex said, “we really do appreciate this and we will owe you big time. Whatever you might want. Here are my friends, Frank (and he motioned to Frank who reached out and shook Aric’s hand) and, over here, (looking at Jason) is Jason. My name is Alex and we are indebted to you for your kindness. Jason took Aric’s hand in both of his giving him his special handshake and Alex and Frank both noticed and knew that Jason was attracted to Aric. Alex thought that was a good thing for the three of them overall. Frank, a man of few words, he had not commented at all.

"No problem....I think..." Aric hoped he knew what he was getting himself into. He blinked as Jason took his hand, looking at him for a moment before just nodding and turning to go, opening up the door. "It's this way, not too far really..." Aric headed out of the classroom, trying to remove the dumbfounded expression from his face as he headed through the corridors and out onto the college campus. He was rather quiet as he led them towards the dorm buildings, letting the trio in and leading them up to his room, then unlocking the door. For a private dorm it was fairly spacious. Sure it was only a single room, but there was plenty of floor space even though he had a double bed over in one corner and a desk in another. "Well, here it is...home sweet home...make yourselves comfortable I guess" Aric let them all in before shutting the door behind them.

Lounger said:
"No problem....I think..." Aric hoped he knew what he was getting himself into. He blinked as Jason took his hand, looking at him for a moment before just nodding and turning to go, opening up the door. "It's this way, not too far really..." Aric headed out of the classroom, trying to remove the dumbfounded expression from his face as he headed through the corridors and out onto the college campus. He was rather quiet as he led them towards the dorm buildings, letting the trio in and leading them up to his room, then unlocking the door. For a private dorm it was fairly spacious. Sure it was only a single room, but there was plenty of floor space even though he had a double bed over in one corner and a desk in another. "Well, here it is...home sweet home...make yourselves comfortable I guess" Aric let them all in before shutting the door behind them.
They each settled down, Alex and Frank on the floor away from the bed, Jason was in about the middle of the floor and of course Aric would be in his bed. Alex thought it must be a bit embarrassing for Aric to undress in front of him with Aric a complete stranger. He noticed that Aric didn’t finish undressing until the lights were out and he also noticed that Jason finished dressing after the lights went out too.
Later, when everyone was apparently asleep Jason quietly got up and went over to the bed where Aric was sleeping and she lifted the cover and slipped in the bed, dressed in her red bra and panties. She cuddled up next to him and whispered softly in his ear. “Its just me, wanting to just cuddle, is that OK?”

Things had been just a little awkward with all four of them in the room, Aric unable to bring himself to really do any work, just kind of hanging around in silence. It wasn't until the lights were out and he was under the covers of his bed that he had brought himself to strip down to his underwear. At least in the darkness things were quiet, he had been slightly worried that the three were going to pick up where they had left off in the classroom before he had interrupted them...god that would've been incredibly awkward.
Despite his best efforts, Aric wasn't able to get any sleep. It wasn't that he was scared, he just still had that feeling of awkwardness. He heard a little movement, but with his back to the rest of the room he wouldn't have seen anything even if it wasn't dark. He figured it was someone just moving in their sleep, or maybe leaving the room to go to the bathroom down the hall....but then suddenly someone was getting in his bed! A moment later he felt someone moving up against him....someone oddly soft for a guy. "A-ah! I um..." Aric was whispering back. "Um....s-sure....I guess that's ok..."

((OOC - I did have one question about their appearances. How big are their cocks when erect? And how big for Jason's breasts when not strapped down?))

Jason's breasts are about a 34C. Jason's cock is small compared to the two others, maybe 5-6 inches Frank has a monster cock maybe 11 or 12 inches and quite thick. Alex's cock is not as long as Franks but is still about 10 inches but it is comparable in girth to Franks. While Jason shaved all his body hair, Alex, a man of fairer complexion did shave his privates and his chest hair. Frank, the quiet one always went native.

((OOC - Gotcha, thanks. I was thinking maybe pretty big for Aric, like maybe around 16 inches? Or is that a bit too big for what you like?))

Lounger said:
((OOC - Gotcha, thanks. I was thinking maybe pretty big for Aric, like maybe around 16 inches? Or is that a bit too big for what you like?))
lets stay in the area of normality (lol) how about 14 inches?

((OOC - Hehe, ok, 14 inches. But still ok with the incredibly unrealistic amounts of belly inflating cum?))

grins! back to the story however I believe Jason was cuddling up to you... you could reply that she was gone by morning or... your choice

((OOC - Ah, I thought it was your post. Thought Jason was gonna do something in the bed, heh))

As Jason cuddled against him Aric was doing his best not to shuffle around uncomfortably. It was strange....the person pressed against him...Jason didn't feel like a guy....his body felt soft as it cuddled into Aric's back....and there was the definite feeling of something very soft around chest level, though Aric could also feel fabric like a bra. Maybe Jason had just filled it with padding or something? Still, despite everything, Aric could feel some kind of reaction between his legs, his boxer shorts starting to get uncomfortably tight as his cock was growing larger and harder by the second, the boxer shorts barely containing him by the time he had reached his full 14 inch size, the fabric painfully tight, leaving Aric unable to help wiggling his hips slightly.

Lounger said:
((OOC - Ah, I thought it was your post. Thought Jason was gonna do something in the bed, heh))

As Jason cuddled against him Aric was doing his best not to shuffle around uncomfortably. It was strange....the person pressed against him...Jason didn't feel like a guy....his body felt soft as it cuddled into Aric's back....and there was the definite feeling of something very soft around chest level, though Aric could also feel fabric like a bra. Maybe Jason had just filled it with padding or something? Still, despite everything, Aric could feel some kind of reaction between his legs, his boxer shorts starting to get uncomfortably tight as his cock was growing larger and harder by the second, the boxer shorts barely containing him by the time he had reached his full 14 inch size, the fabric painfully tight, leaving Aric unable to help wiggling his hips slightly.
Jason could feel Aric’s erection just by his movements in the bed and his smell that changed almost immediately with him touching Aric. He dreamed that it certainly must be huge. He cuddled himself a little tighter to Aric, not awkwardly, but softly as though he was just moving in his sleep. He was just content to cuddle with this sexy man. Later, as the dawn was approaching, Jason, quietly put his lips next to his ear and whispered oh so quietly, “thanks for the comfort.” Then he kissed him lightly on the nape of his neck and slipped out of bed on the floor. Even Alex wasn’t awake for that.

James2432 said:
Lounger said:

Jason could feel Aric’s erection just by his movements in the bed and his smell that changed almost immediately with him touching Aric. He dreamed that it certainly must be huge. He cuddled himself a little tighter to Aric, not awkwardly, but softly as though he was just moving in his sleep. He was just content to cuddle with this sexy man. Later, as the dawn was approaching, Jason, quietly put his lips next to his ear and whispered oh so quietly, “thanks for the comfort.” Then he kissed him lightly on the nape of his neck and slipped out of bed on the floor. Even Alex wasn’t awake for that.
OOC left you in a tough spot, sorry… here is the rest of this post
Alex woke up early, glancing around the room he saw Jason with his/her eyes open but still groggy. He rolled over pushed off the blanket he had himself wrapped up in all night and got up, still dressed from last night. “All right gang, up and at it, we have a lot of things we have to do today and let’s get going” Frank and Jason groaned and Aric, rubbing his eyes just looked at them. Alex, addressing Aric said, “Aric, we will be out of your way in a few minutes. We thank you for your hospitality and basically we were screwed, no place to sleep. We owe you. And we will repay the debt any way you want.”
They were all now rising, dressing and gathering their stuff up. Aric was still in bed, sitting up a bit now watching them get organized. Alex and Frank walked out of the room leaving Jason alone with Aric just for a moment. Jason walked over to Aric and leaned in to give him a kiss on the cheek and a sweet good by and as his lips touched Aric’s cheek, his hand slipped under the blanket and his fingers found Aric’s cock and he squeezed it with a smile and walked out. Yes, Jason thought, it is a big one and he/she wanted it bad.

Even when he managed to get some sleep Aric's erection didn't go down, not even slightly. Throughout the night all 14 inches of his hard cock were throbbing and aching, the sensation of Jason pressed up against his back triggering some rather confusing feelings within his body. When the group awakened, Aric sat up rather groggily once Jason was out of the bed. His huge cock was causing a rather noticeable tent in the blanket, which he tried to hide by making it appear to just be folds in the blanket itself, though it was rather obvious what the real cause was.
"Well....that's alright. I mean I couldn't just throw you onto the streets..." Aric rubbed his head. "If...you guys need a place to stay for a while longer, I guess you can stay here the night for a while until you find a place of your own. I'm sure we can work something out" The offer came out before Aric could even think about what he had said. But it was made now.
When Jason came over, Aric blinked in confusion before his eyes went wide from the kiss on the cheek. At first he was satisfied to leave it at that, but then Jason reached under the blanket and suddenly squeezed his massive erection, causing Aric to gasp and moan rather lewdly into Jason's ear. Before he could ask any questions though, Jason just smiled and left, leaving Aric with some very confusing feelings.

It took a few hours of being alone for Aric's erection to finally go down....just in time for him to get to class too. As he went about his classes for the day though, he was always on the lookout for the trio. He wasn't going out of his way to find them, but he was definitely watching for them, wondering if they would seek him out, and wondering if they would turn up at his dorm room again that night to stay over....and wondering just what might happen or how they might repay him...

Back
Top Bottom