Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Screw Class (Desert & Lost)

Karie smiled and nodded softly to embarrassed to say anything. Moving to the group that had already had their turn with him she cuddled with them. Alysa wrapped her arms around him from behind and held him softly. "It's my turn lover boy." She whispered licking the shell of his ear. "And I want you to stick that long hot cock of yours deep into my tight ass babe." She said with a grin. Alysa being a fan of pain loved to take it roughly, but she also wanted to try anal so since he gave up his virginty to them she would give something of hers to him. "Im giving you my first time with my ass so you better enjoy lover boy." She teased kissing his cheek and crawling in front of him.

he blushed and nodded as he then moved with her, the two moving into a doggie style position again. This time as he moved behind her his hands spread the girl's cheeks as he took a deep breath. He was clearly nervous still, true he had gained much more confidence thanks to the girls but he was still the shy nervous nerd at heart. His cock began to push against her asshole and he groaned out before the head finally penetrated and he began to push his length deep into her.

Alysa's mouth opened in a silent moan as he pushed the head of his monstrous cock into her tight virgin ass. As he pushed deeper into her she began to shake softly and her eyes rolled back slightly. Her mouth hung wide open as she tried to get used to the massive intrusion in her ass. "She likes things a bit rough Lawrence, pull her hair, slap her ass, bite her neck, you know stuff like that." Robin said with a grin on her face that said much more about her than her shy personality let on.

Lance blushed a bit but he nodded as he grabbed Alysa by the hair and he pulled back, true his grip and the strength were nothing impressive but he was new at this... and he did not figure he would get close to hurting her or any of the girls in order for them to really like it. Lance gulped a bit knowing he would have trouble with this as he kept thrusting in and out of her, his cock pushing in already quickly and powerfully as he was going to try and do his best to make things rougher for her. He leaned down and he began to bite at her neck as instructed, but again it was nothing more than nips than full time bites.

Back
Top Bottom