Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Screw Class (Desert & Lost)

Lost_one17

Super-Earth
Catrina woke up with a yawn and looked at the green glowing digits of her alarm. "Shit." She muttered rolling out of her warm bed and walking into the the bathroom to get ready for school. After taking a quick shower and dressing in a nearly see through white shirt and tight leather pants she walked to her car, a black Charger. Getting in she started it up with a roar a smile growing on her face. Turing her music up she pulled out of the drive and speed down the road. About ten minutes later she stopped at a large two story house and blew the horn. Jessi ran out of the house with a piece of toast in her mouth and still buttoning her shirt. Hopping in she reached over and turned down the heavy music and gave Catrina a look. "It's to damn early in the morning for metal Kat." She said taking a bite of toast. "Hey my car, my music, my volume." Kat replied turning it back up and taking off again. "Seat belt." She said simply as Jess was thrown back by the sudden start. Making on last stop down the road she parked between two houses and blew the horn again. "Damn Kat you really dont care if you wake up the neighborhood do you?" Jessi asked with her eyebrow cocked. "Nope not at all." Stacy walked out with a smile and got into the car. "Hey girls." She said with a yawn. Karie came running out of her house her chest bouncing heavily. All three girls in the car started to yell and give cat calls as she ran to the car. Getting in she gave them all the bird. "Screw you all." She said with a laugh as they pulled off.

Twenty minutes later the four pulled into the school parking lot and piled out, walking into the school they sat in the cafeteria waiting for the rest to show up. Jen and Robbin walked up to the table and sat with the others. Shortly after Allysa Walked up behind them. "Sup bitches?" She said playfully. The girls all jumped up and hugged her. "God I was only gone for a week." Allysa said hugging them all in return.

Lawrence sighed as he rolled onto his stomach and reached around on the nearby nightstand for his glasses. Once he finally grabbed them and pulled them on rather quickly as he slowly opened his soft hazel eyes. They were an interesting hazel, mostly brown but with a green ring around the edge with almost golden and gren accents in the brown. It took him a moment to focus, blinking his eyes many times before he saw the clock and he sighed as he got up slowly from the bed streching his arms up of his head as he yawned. After streching he stood up at his full height of 6'4", he was a big guy weighing over 200 pounds, he had a bit of a gut yes but his arms and legs were quite powerful looking, like he did do a lot of work that involved him lifting, which was true, since he had to help out around the house a lot. He took a few steps forward taking careful steps around all of the rubbish around his room that was on the floor.

now Lawrence was a nerd clearly because of how he looked normally, nerd, gamer t-shirt, doesn't seem to care what others think of his appearance, but if that did not give it away his room would. he had a high powered computer, bookshelves filled with anime, manga, videogames and nerdy books. He had a TV with a Xbox 360 hooked up to it and wall posters and wall scrolls were everywhere on his walls. hell the only normal looking thing was his bed which was a little messy to be sure since he hated having to make it every morning. He walked into the bathroom and pulled off what he wore last night, which was just the clothes he wore yesterday and jumped into the shower as he quickly bathed, brushed his teeth, and got his short brown hair combed. He then wiped off a bit of dust from his glasses before he headed back into his room pulling on some boxers, a Brutal Legend t-shirt, some denum shorts and some sneakers. He grabbed his backpack and hurried downstairs eating quickly before he then walked over to the school since he lived just a block or two from it.

Once he got there he listened around before he smiled hearing the voices of his long time friends. He was always so amazed that they had remained friends for this long. They were all popular, or at least considered one of the most beautiful girls in the school. The guys they dated were definately not nerds... they were jocks, guitarists, punks, bikers... people what would be considered cooler... people that often times bullied lawrence. Hell while he was a titan of a man he was a pushover... he was too kind to really even throw a punch and people exploited it often times. Though he would not just sit by while someone punches him... he fought back about 5 years ago and he still has not lived it down... people are frightened to hit him at least so that was a plus.

But as he walked over to the group he could not help but smile. They were all perfection in his eyes... what every girl should look like... he was known to them as the nicest guy, he helped with homework, hell he did more than that. if they were ever in trouble they could always call on him to bail them out of it. He smiled as he came up on them just as the girls group hugged Allysa and he wrapped his arms around all of the girls "Morning" he said to them as he then let go and looked at them as he walked to their table and set his bag down as he sat "So what's going on?"

The girls all smiled and said their good mornings when Lawrence showed up and each gave him a massive hug after the group hug finish. "Not much. Just how we missed Llysa cause she left us for a week." Kat said with a playful glare in her direction. Alysa let out a soft sigh and shook her head. "Sorry I had to leave you all for a week, I didn't think you guys would miss me this much, I mean I was only in the mountains." She said with a soft laugh that didn't fit her character.

The ground settled down a bit and all sat around talking about the regular stuff, new music, what movies were playing, all the normal things they didn't really care about. "So are you all coming to the party this weekend?" Jessi asked with a grin on her face. "My parents are leaving for the weekend on a third or maybe fourth honeymoon and they are letting me have a party." She said getting excited. The others all instantly agreed on making it then they all turned their attention to Lawrence. "You are gonna make it this time right Lars?" Jessi asked using the pet name they gave him back in middle school. All seven girls turned to face him and threw on their best pouts. "Please Lars, it won't be as fun without you." They begged.

The bell for class rang long a shrill. The girls all got up and looked at one another saying their goodbyes as they left for class each one giving Lawrence a hug before they walked away. After Jessi hugged him she started to leave but stopped and turned around. "I'll let you think on it, tell me after school what you plan on doing, I hope you can make it." She said waving bye to him as she hurried off to her class.

Lawrence smiled as he then nodded and he got in on some of the conversations, though he knew he should stay out of most since they were between the girls. Though when they began to call him Lars again he began to grumble a little. he hated when they called him that and they knew if. If it was going to be any nickname he liked lance but he had been about to answer when the bell rang. All he could do was sigh and say he would think about it.

But what else could he say other than yes? He loved the girls to death but at times they almost seemed to be the death of him. He smiled a bit as he began to just let his imagination run, thinking about what would happen... but then he got a bit of a reality check... there was a good chance that the girls would have their most recent boyfriends come... he sighed a little as he kicked a small scuff on the floor as he walked to class alone. he hated his school day because he had no classes other than before school, lunch, and after school.

Lawrence really wanted to go... but he knew that somehow it would end up being something bad for him... like he might see one of them kiss a guy other than him... or worse... he shivered and he tried to think some good thoughts... hell he had dreams about being alone with them and actually having them want him as more than a friend... hell those dreams caused him to have a boner most every morning... he would be in a bedroom, it varried... and the girls would all be naked or very close to it and he would just have the time of his life "yeah... like that would happen" he muttered as he walked into class and sat down, waiting for lunch... the first thing he knew he would say to jessi is a yes, but still in his heart he was worried... worried he would have to be tortured by seeing them with other guys.

Throughout the day the girls went to their classes doing their daily routine, all of them waiting to get out of class and away from school. Meeting up for lunch they sat at their normal table chatting casually about the newest things in their lives. "So Llysa, are you still with that Robbie guy?" Jen asked taking a drink from her coke. "Yeah I think, I didn't really tell him that I was leaving and he is kinda dense so I don't know if he knows we are together or not." She answered with a shrug. "What about you?" She asked back. Jen grinned with the same small shrug. "Nope, broke up with Zach last week. He was a douche, so I left him at the football game. I think he might still be pissed."

The girls continued to talk about small things sometimes earning them all a laugh. "Hey, where is Lawrence?" Stacy asked looking around for him. "Did he skip lunch again?" Robbin asked a small frown appearing on her lips. "Maybe he is busy helping someone, that is what he does." Karie reminded them. "Yeah, Lawrence is such a good guy, why the hell do we waste our time on assholes when we have him?" Cathrina asked with a huff. "Seriously, for the last like thirteen years he has taken care of us all, and showed us how we are supposed to be treated but we are to dense to figure it out and still wind up with asshats of men and end up on his doorstep crying."

All the girls grew quiet and thought about what was just said. "You know Kat your right, he has always been there for us when ever we need him, he is our man, he watches out for us, he takes care of us, and never wants anything in return." Stacy said a smile spreading across her face. "Ill text you guys later with the plan." She said getting up and walking out of the cafeteria.

Lawrence had missed lunch but not for the reasons the girls had guessed. he had been on his way to tell jessi yes to the party when some pretty angry ex's stopped him in his tracks. They began to bully him a bit, saying that he had to help them and shit like that. Now lawrence knew that he could have maybe taken them but he did not like the idea of getting his ass kicked if he was wrong. he tried to get away but it kept him pretty far from the group for most of the lunch. he had just managed to catch up to jessi before the lunch bell rang and he was panting a bit before he told her that he would come to the party. That he could not wait.

However the bell rang shortly after and he was to head for class, he got picked on the entire time, though it was small things like he would have some paper thrown at him... really kiddy stuff... But he knew that once he got out of class he would meet up with them at the table and everthing would be ok. He sighed as he waited for the final bell to ring before he darted out of the door and he was the first to meet them at their meeting spot. He was slightly anxious for the weekend to come and slightly dreading it if they were all going to have guys there...

After school the girls all meet up with Lawrence at their spot. Stacy smiled at the others. "So there is a small rumor going on that you are gonna make it to Jessi's party, is this true?" She asked with a big smile. Jessi giggled and shook her head. "Sorry Lance, they didn't believe me when I said you were showing up." She said as the others stood around him all smiling. "Well the party is in two days so don't back out on us, or we will have to tie you up and bring you there by force." Catrina said with a laugh. "I know Llysa can tie some tight ass knots." She added with a playful wink to Alysa. Alysa narrowed her eyes and gave her the bird. "It's cause I rock climb, perv."

After a little bit of messing around and talking with Lawrence about showing up to the party the girls had to leave. They all gave him a goodbye hug before they split. Later that evening Stacy sent each of the girls a text with her plan for the party and what she had in store for Lawrence as a surprise.

lawrence smiled and he reassured them all telling them that he would come. He hugged them all and headed home as he just lay back on his bed when he was there sighing as he had no idea of what was to come on that day.

The next few days were normal, but on the day of the party he had to head home to get some things. He grabbed just a bag which had his hygene stuff just in case he ended up spending the night which it sounded like that was going to be the case. he knew that the girls would be a little more openly dressed since they did not have to obay a dress code at the moment. He sighed as he was wearing a halo 3 t-shirt, some shorts and some sneakers as he got into his small suv and headed to jessi's house. He sighed once he got out of the car his arm carrying a bag as he headed to the front door ringing the bell and he then waited.

All the girls were at Jessi's getting things ready for the party. Hearing the door bell ring Jessi ran to get it. Opening the door she stood in front of Lawrence wearing a red short skirt and a plain white button up shirt that had the top three buttons left undone showing off her chest. Jumping at him with an excited scream she wrapped her arms around his neck tightly holding herself up. "You made it." She said happily letting him go and leading him inside by the hand. All the girls were in the living room now moving furniture out of the way and hiding the breakables. "Lawrence!" The others cried out seeing him being lead in by Jessi. They all ganged up on him smothering him with love. "We're so happy you made it, we didn't know if you would." Stacy said looking up at him with a warm smile. She wore a pair of skin tight pants and a low cut V neck shirt that showed off both her chest and flat stomach. Kat smiled at him softly, "Guess what you get to do. Help us with the big shit." She said with a laugh, she was wearing her normal leather pants and a black shirt that was only held on by the two buttons to keep it covering her breasts. Robbin laughed as Kat instantly put Lawrence to work. She was wearing a pair of shorts and a light pink tee shirt that could be mistaken for white that was at least two sizes to small in the chest area.

Alysa walked into the kitchen and came out with a tray of drinks for everyone, she was in a loose fitting pair of torn up jeans and what was supposed to be a shirt but more resembled a loose imitation of a bra. "Dont get used to this, I am not a waitress anymore." She joked. Jen shook her head softly, "You know you were making so good money working there, if only you didn't kick that one perv in the face I think you would have gotten a promotion." She said reminding everyone of how Alysa lost her first job. Jen was wearing a dark purple short dress, that showed off her legs, hugged her hips and ass and covered just over half of her chest. Karie looked up at the clock and saw the time. "Come one guys, we can talk later, we only got a few hours to get this house ready for the party." She said breaking up the huddle and having everyone go back to work. She was dressed in a black tank top with roses going up the left side and a purple plaid skirt, that was just about to short to cover anything.

About an hour later everything was set up, the music, the lights, the food and drinks, everything. Plopping down on the couch Jessi let out a deep sigh. "Finally, done." Glancing up at the clock she smiled. "In like fourty-five minutes people will be where and this party will get started!" She said getting louder and louder yelling out the word started throwing her hands into the air. "Karie put on the music." She said getting up off the couch. Karie grabbed the remote to the radio and turned on the music. Techno erupted from the speakers and the girls all started to dance around sexily. "Come one Lance, dance with." Robbin said dancing against him and running her finger under his chin teasingly.

Lawrence nodded when he had come in and he helped move the big pieces like the couch and the armchairs. he was rather strong and managed to get all of them moved just by himself as he sighed. He was blushing quite a bit at this point. True he should be used to seeing them in this little by now but still it was hard getting used to something where you knew it could never happen.

But once everything was done, with himself setting up a lot of the tech stuff since he was a wiz kid with it all and he flicked the light switch that turned borning lights into rave lights, well close to it. He blushed when he was asked to dance by robbin as he felt her large chest pushing up against him as was everything else. Now he was getting a bigger and bigger boner as they danced, though he danced a bit funny since he had a massive boner growing in his pants and grinding against robbin's hips because of ehr grinding against him. He gulped a bit as he knew it would eb hard to hide the fact that his best friends were turning him on this much.

Robbin felt his boner against her hip and smiled to herself and moved to stand with her ass against him as she danced and ground against crotch purposefully. Kat danced up beside Robbin and she to started to dance on him her breasts rubbing against his chest and arm. Soon all the girls were dancing on him rubbing and grinding against him sensually. The door bell rang and Jessi walked to the door answering it, outside was about twenty people that all showed up together. She smiled and let them in, most started to dance right away while others floated around. During the next twenty or so minutes another thirty or so people showed up.

The girls were now spread out throughout the crowds socializing with people here and there, all of them giving quick glances around the room to find Lawrence. Bobbie walked up to Allysa. "Hey babe, where you been this week, I haven't been able to get in touch with you." He said grabbing her by the hips and turning her to face him. "Oh, Bobbie, I was in the mountains, didn't I tell you? Wait I didn't you dense ass cave man." She said pulling from him. "Oh and just to make sure you know, WE are nothing, never were, I was just bored and was tired of you asking me out." She said walking away leaving him standing in awe, the people around him just staring at him.

Llysa walked up to Lawrence and smiled. "Care to dance?" She asked knowing that he most likely saw her break up. "I don't want to have to deal with any assholes, and your the best guy here so that makes you the prime choice for me." She said with a smile as she dance closely with him.

he was clearly embarressed, while they had danced the girls had moved around him, each felt his boner... he was quite hung for a nerd, over a foot long at least... he blushed and was a little happy when others came since he was getting worried that he would not be able to hold back much longer.

Then as the dance continued lawrence found himself up on his feet more often than usual. The girls were actually dancing with him and he was a little embarresed from it all. He finally got to sat down when he saw the scene unfold. he blushed heavily when he was the guy she turned to and he nodded standing as his heart was racing in his chest... he... he might actually be able to be with one of them... his heart and mind were racing... he was so happy and so stunned.

The others watched as Alysa started the plan. Leaving them to themselves for the moment they continued to piddle around with people making small talk. Stacy walked up to her boyfriend a baseball player. He turned to say something and she put her finger to his lips stopping him. She pulled him aside to talk. A few minutes later she walked out but he didn't a smug smile on her face. The other girls also found their boy friends and each ended their relationships. Moving through the crowd laughing and having a good time all around now that they were free.

Alysa smiled as she danced with Lawrence keeping close to him her body occasionally brushing against his. Looking up at him she smiled and cupped his face in her hand and got on her tip toes so her lips could reach his. Kissing him ever so softly she pulled back and smiled softy. "You have nice lips." She said with a laugh. "Tonight you are staying right?" She asked still holding his face in her hands. Leaning up again she planted another slightly longer kiss on his lips. "Please. For me."

Lawrence was completely oblivious to the plan as he just kept dancing. But as she grinded against him more and more he began to feel a little less embarressed but when she kissed him he was completely thrown for a loop as he just did not know how to respond at first. The second kiss seemed to give him back his mind enough so that he nodded showing her that he was going to stay. he was blushing like mad again, his heart throbbing in his chest so hard and so fast as he felt like it was trying to leap out of his chest. He then spoke softly as he said 'I will stay" though he could not say for just her alone... he would have stayed if any of the girls had asked... but he smiled softly and shyly as he actually looked happy to be dancing now.

A little after the kiss Stacy walked up to both Lance and Llysa, A large smile on her face. Pulling Allysa to the side she whispered something into her ear. The two girls nodded and both walked back up to Lawrence. They both started to dance with him both of them keeping some kind of bodily contact with him. Stacy turned and looked at Lawrence in the eyes a soft smile on her face. "Lance you are too good to us girls, you deserve much more than what you have." She said leaning her head against his chest for a moment before taking hold of his chin and pulling him down into a soft but deep kiss. "Thats right babe." Robbin said just as Stacy pulled her lips from his she planted hers right in her place. Jessi was the next to show up and she just smiled and nodded kissing him softly as well. "Stacy made us all realize that you are the perfect man for all of us, so that's exactly what we want to happen." Jen said as she moved in for her kiss. Karie danced up to him and kissed him heavily. "Your a dream man Lance, we only want you." She said with a giggle. Kat was the last one to push through the crowd. "Thats right Lars she said teasingly before pushing him against the wall and crushing her lips against his slipping her tongue past her lips and through his finding his tongue. She made out with him for a few moments before pulling away. "So you are staying with us tonight right Lawrence?" They all asked each of them with a sexy begging pout on their faces.

He was stunned to the wall, the only thing he seemed able to do was nod his head. Now everyone else seemed to busy to notice what had exactly just happened but there were a few who had noticed the girls kissing him and found it to be a little odd.

lawrence stood there just stunned as the girls... the true loves of his life just said that they wanted him. He had agreeded completely to stay with them. Though his mind was in a rush of all of the ideas that just passed through his mind in those few moments. The party continued as he felt so weird... he had just had his first real kiss that night... and first make out... he felt like he was in some other world but he seemed quite happy. he danced with all of them and he secretly hoped that the party would end soon, though he said nothing. he would endure anything at this point... he felt like a whole new man... but it was all so sudden so he was still a little dazed by it all.

The girls danced with Lawrence for about another hour or so before people started to clear out, another half hour and they were the only ones left in the house, which was left in pretty good condition considering nearly fifty people where there. The girls made Lawrence sit as they cleaned up the small things. Jessi was the first one done and she walked over to Lawrence and straddled his lap her warm pussy pressed against his crotch. "Thank you for showing up." She said kissing him softly her tongue finding his. She enjoyed the taste that he had, its was something that she never tasted before, almost exotic. Robbin joined the two on the couch and cuddled against him her breasts pushed against his side as she planted small kisses on his neck and shoulder. Kat joined on the other side kissing and biting at his neck teasingly leaving small love marks. Jen sat beside Kat and took his hand kissing it softly before taking two of his fingers into her mouth and sucking them softly giving him a bit of a preview of what he will be getting later. Karie sat beside Robbin and took his other hand bringing it to her chest making him grope her massive tits. Allysa sat on the floor against his left leg, her chest was pressed firmly against it and she was gently caressing his leg her fingers moving higher and higher, Stacy joined her on the other side their hands sliding up the legs of his shorts caressing his thighs working their way to their prize.

lawrence sighed happily when the party was over and he had tried to help them but they told him to just sit on the couch. The girls were still all dressed in their revealing clothing and he blushed getting to watch them clean up, picturing for a moment the lot of them in french maids outfits and he blushed a bit. but then Jessi cam up and began to kiss him... he could not help but smiled into the kiss as he sat there, his tongue gently playing with her own. it was easy to tell his inexperience but he was not all that bad suprisingly. he shivered as he felt the girls beginning to kiss his neck. His cock getting harder and harder. when he felt one of his hands groping a breast that was easily Karie's even though her top was still on due to that even his big hand could not fully hold the massive tit while the other had his fingers sucked. His cock throbbed like mad... and with all the women surrounding him he could hardly see. The only sent that filled his nostrils was the girls perfumes and each enticing sent all at the same time. His mind was in a haze, his eyes closed as he did fidget a bit since he was not used to these actions. he felt hands going up his pant legs and he could not tell who was who but he knew that the girl who was crawling up his left pant leg would get the suprise first... he was huge, over a foot long to be sure and quite thick, easily nearing 2 inches wide if not that. It was amazing that he had kept this monster from the girls for so long. they were going to have fun tonight.

Allysa was the first to find out their big friend was BIG. "Holy shit." She whispered her fingers gently running up the length of his cock. Stacy looked at her and reached over and felt why she said what she said. The two girls gently ran their fingertips over his cock feeling just how big he really was. Jessi had felt a bit of his erection but now that they were messing with it she felt it pressed against her rear, here eyes opened widely feeling the monster against her leg and ass. Pulling from the kiss she smiled at him. "Ladies, lets get this stud to the bed room." She said to the girls. They all pulled themselves off of him and lead him towards the bedroom. Once in the room they closed and locked the door behind them. "Are you ready for a good time?" They asked in unison as they closed in around him.

He blushed a bit as his cock was groped by the two girls and he then felt them moving off of him as he was practically dragged to the bedroom by the girls. once he was in there he felt a little more embarressed. he had always dreamed about this but he felt more nervous now than he ever had before now. True they were all still clothed but by the looks in their eyes he was going to be the first one naked. now his body was not perfect, he did have the gut and he was a little hairy however he was still very good looking overall, he just was not a stud. but with a cock that huge he definately was.

The girls smiled as the slowly started to undress him pulling his shirt over his head and caressing his upper body lovingly. Moving further down they all worked to remove his pants all of them staring in awe for a moment at his huge cock. "Wow Lawrence, you have a monster there." Kat said reaching out and touching it softly. "Hey before we get carried away I think we owe him something, I mean, after all what fun is being naked alone?" Stacy asked pulling her top off her tits bouncing with freedom. Each girl stripped for him throwing in a few little dance moves making it more of a strip tease for him than anything. When all their clothing was in a large pile in the corner they stood before him in all their naked glory. Smiling they asked how they looked, and if he liked what he saw.

His cock was very visibly throbbing at this point, in truth it hurt quite a bit... But he just stood there gawking at them all. His jaw was open as this was like his dream. He looked at them and he said "Am... am i dead?" he was clearly in shock... every woman he had every wanted to fuck was right there in front of him completely naked, he was naked, hell some had even grabbed his cock... he knew he was getting laid tonight and he was more excited than anything. but he was mostly shocked, though once things started up he might realize that yes this was really happening.

Stacy stepped forward and took hold of his cock going to her knees she held it up and stared at it. "Lets see if your dead or not." She said kissing the head before taking it into her mouth, his cock being the biggest she had ever seen she had to open her mouth as wide as she could to fit it in. Sucking the first few inches she moaned on his cock sending vibrations through it. Robbin and Kat joined her down there, Robbin stroking and licking his shaft while Kat kissed and sucked on his balls humming lightly as she did so. Jessi moved to him and grabbed his hand moving it to her chest pressing his hand against her soft breasts. Karie moved to his other side and pressed his arm between her massive tits and taking his hand leading it to her warm moist pussy. Allysa came up behind him rubbing her tits against his back and kissing his broad shoulders and neck while Jen did the same on the other side.

Lawrence moaned out as he felt Stacy beginning to suck his cock, but when the three began to all play with his dick he was throbbing so hard and came just as all of the girls were around him. but he remained completely hard. His hand on Jessi's tit began to actually grope her as he fingered Karie's pussy. he was becoming more and more into this. he was feeling like a god, here he was with a few girls on their knees now covered in his seed, a few girls around him all praising him... he could not wait to lose his virginity... but... that was what struck him... which one would he lose it to?

Stacy, Kat and Robbin all jumped as he cam hard covering Stacy's face mostly with his cum. The two girls began to lick it from her face as she cleaned it from his still hard cock. Karie grabbed onto his arm holding it tightly squeezing it between her breast as she moaned softly from his fingers inside of her. Jessi began to mewl softly as he groped her soft tits loving the feeling of his large hands against her body. Jen and Allysa pulled him way from the others and pushed him onto Jessi's bed. "So which one of us get's him first?" Kat asked with grin. Stacy licked her lips with a smile. "How about this, Lawrence, you tell us who you want to have you first." Jen said looking between the girls.

Back
Top Bottom