Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1x1 - Hijacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHILE THIS GAME IS CLOSED - FEEL FREE TO PM ME IF YOU HAVE A SIMILAR CONCEPT YOU WOULD LIKE TO PLAY.

If you are a female roleplayer and would like to fill this role below, please PM me or, better yet, email me at skywise.wolfrider@yahoo.com because I work best in the email situation. While the intro sounds like it is only smut, I plan on it being a psychological, romantic, erotic, and emotional RP. Basically want to explore the psychological impact of these two siblings doing what the gunman asked them.

Hijacked
--------
"No, I can't do that" Mio blurted out. But the gunman looked like he was serious; the request was not hard. While the gunman's cohorts out at the bank were doing the main thievery, this madman was left to 'play' anyway he wanted with the collateral damage. Mio and his sister had decided to spend the day together as they always did when Mio came to town. With early twenty something vigor, they had stopped by the bank to pick up some cash.

But the bank robbery had now made it nearly impossible to sense that such a day would occur. And this madman was apparently a sicko; his request of Mio did not diminish even after he tried to explain this was his sister.

"I don't care who it is; it's like this. I want you to kiss her ... mouth, lips, tongue, everything ... until I say stop. Or I'll shoot her and claim it as collateral damage. And if you don't do it before it's time for me to leave, I'll shoot you both and again claim ... collateral damage for two people who were in the way. The way I see it; you only have a 60 seconds to give me a two minute show." To demonstrate his seriousness, the gunman flinched the trigger and aimed it at the girl's head.

"But why do you ..."

"Stop wasting fucking time; kiss your sister. I want to see it; and I want it to be passionate ... right the fuck now ..."

[now you the female RPer get to write the response. Please pm or email me with your ideas or continuing narrative. Once I find a partner, I will take this RP down. Again, email is best. RP blessings!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom