Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Traveling Show (deerpoob and Mim)

He grinned sheepishly up at her, so she was using her powers, it was a small thing but it was appealing nonetheless. Suddenly she grabbed him and pulled his face to her chest.

Daniel moaned against her skin and sucked eagerly at her nipple, feeling it stiffen in his lips he nibbled at it gently and grinned. Allowing his hand to be guided by her own he felt a familiar moist warmth and eagerly he began massaging her clit, rubbing her wet lips and sucking at her chest, desiring to hear the acrobatic woman moan again as he had heard before, as much as he liked to think of himself as his own man, he liked her being so demanding and forceful, he'd have to remember repay the favor later.

The young circus performer slid down a little bit and pushed a finger up into her, his other hand moved around and squeezed her backside firmly, pulling her hips just a bit closer, not that there was much space between them already.

Natasha moaned as Daniel was completely obedient. It was the first time in quite a while she had been in such a dominating role and she was enjoying the power trip. Her knees began to go a little weak as he rubbed her wet lips and she bit her lip as her moans grew louder. But then he pulled her closer with a hand on her ass and she pulled him away, slapping him again.

"This is why you fail," she said sharply. "Cannot even do extra credit right. Did I tell you to put hand on my ass? No!" Natasha pushed away both hands and pushed him onto his back on the bed. "Is why now instead of extra credit you get punished, Daniel."

The acrobat crawled on top of him, pulling off the neck tie as she went before tying his wrists together above her head then securing it to the bed post. She lifted herself off briefly to pull the thong off slowly, teasingly, before returning so she was kneeling over Daniel in nothing but a pair of fishnet thigh-highs and garters. She slowly brought her slick snatch close to his throbbing cock, but wouldn't touch him. Natasha's hands were planted on either side of his head, the rest of her body so close but not touching him at all.

"Now you will learn," she said with a low growl in her voice, "when I tell you what to do with your hands you will do only what I tell you."

He found himself oddly aroused by her strikes, it wasn't the thing itself but more her forceful nature, he couldn't help but smirk a bit, enjoying this Russian dominating teacher. "s-sorry!" he said quickly, becoming the submissive student again, he was pushed backwards and his hands struggled feebly as she bound them, offering cosmetic resistance at best. "H-hey let me go!" he complained to her but froze under her form.

He was dimly aware suddenly that she could do pretty much whatever she desired at this point, despite the veneer over there little act she had indeed tied his hands quite skillfully, this only excited him further. Daniel met her eyes and felt his chest thumping almost audibly. Every muscle in his body was tensed, ready to try and attack her, to take her, but of course he didn't, nor could he.

"Yes miss..." he whispered, sounding defeated, hoping he was encouraging her along with his own little act. His legs twisted and squirmed under her as he resisted the urge to try and get himself inside of her, that would end poorly, though he might enjoy that...

Natasha smirked. She could feel Daniel's body trying to resist the role he had taken. She could feel him wanting to pounce on her, to pin her to the bed and ravish her. She would have let him, of course...had he not asked to be the one tied up. She dragged her nails from the insides of his wrists down his arms, up to his shoulders then down his chest.

"Good boy, Daniel," the acrobat purred. "Is good you know who is being boss. Perhaps later I untie you, da?"

But later was not now. Now he was her personal fuck toy and he would do as he was told. Natasha moaned as she slid his thick shaft between her soaked lips, gasping gently as she angled her hips to grind her clit against him. Her eyes closed halfway as she pinned his shoulders to the bed and her hips undulated as she used his cock as a toy, only grinding her clit against him and not allowing him inside her. She grinned wickedly as she got an idea.

Natasha brought herself to the brink of orgasm, but before she could get there she pulled away quite suddenly. Still smirking evilly she moved up the bed to kneel on either side of Daniel's head before lowering her smooth, wet cunt and pressing it against his mouth.

"Suck it," the acrobat commanded harshly, reaching down between her legs to grab Daniel's hair and force his lips more firmly against her swollen slit. "Show it how much you love it and maybe I'll let you finish, da?" With her free hand Natasha gripped the headboard to brace herself before thrusting against Daniel's face, moaning as she got her gratification whether he gave it to her willingly or not. A girl could get drunk on this sort of power.

He could feel her arousal dripping down his member, she was rubbing herself on him, moaning and writhing and shuddering on top of him, she wasn't allowing him inside but despite that it felt very pleasurable, albeit in a very frustrating way. He grit his teeth and tried to not just pull himself free from the necktie, reminding himself he had paid a decent amount for it and he had asked for this...

She moved off him, leaving the slick skin of his member cooling in against the air without so much as an inch of penetration.

"Oh you b-" he started before she pressed herself to him, despite his frustrations he eager pressed his mouth to her slit, his tongue lapping at her lips, gliding up and down before slowly focusing on her clit, he needed to cum now, perhaps more then ever in her life and despite himself he was reminded that she had alot of practice...

He closed his eyes and moaned into her, lapping at her as hard as he could with his mouth, sucking and even nibbling lightly at her sensitive clit, he wanted to get her to orgasm, if only so he might actually get something in return.

"You behave," Natasha chided Daniel, looking down at him between her legs. "Name calling it is not nice."

Despite his displeasure at not being allowed to get his pleasure from her, Daniel was enthusiastic as he ate her out. Natasha moaned as she thrusted against his mouth. Biting her bottom lip she gripped the headboard with both hands as she fucked his face, squeezing his head between her thighs. She was close...so damn close. As Daniel nibbled lightly at her clit she exploded, wailing as she came all over his face. Breathing heavily, she lifted her soaked cunt from his face though she still knelt over him. Leaning backward, she bent into a back bend where Daniel would be able to feel her breath on his shaft.

"Ooh," Natasha sounded as though she realized something. Walking first one leg then the other over, she situated herself between Daniel's legs to examine the throbbing shaft in front of her. "Is someone's cock feeling neglected?" She put on a fake pout as she spread precum over his tip before pushing herself up and using her abilities to ensure his girth was kept pressed firmly between her breasts as she cupped his balls to gently massage them and with her other hand pressed a finger against his perineum.

"Is this what you are wanting, Daniel?" Natasha pouted as she slid his cock between her breasts, kissing and licking the head each time it came near her mouth. "You are wanting me to take care of you so that you may cum?" All at once her breasts and mouth left his shaft and her fingers left both his balls and his perineum. "Well too bad I am not here for being your cockwhore. Is your extra credit, you are here for me."

She slapped his face gently before getting up and crossing the room. Natasha threw open the french doors leading out to a small blacony containing a set of furniture for two overlooking the main road. It was early enough that there weren't many people out and about yet, but there were still some early risers walking out. She returned to the bed and looked down at Daniel haughtily.

"Get up," Natasha commanded, untying the tie from the bedpost. She untied one hand once he was up and forced both of them behind his back before pushing him out to the balcony. "Sit." The acrobat pushed him onto the table, tying the tie to the balcony railing, before climbing on top of him, kneeling on either side of his thighs.

"Now you listen here, bitch," Natasha said sternly, grabbing his face with one hand and forcing him to look up at her. "You are here for me. You are a little whore fucking his teacher for a better grade so you are going to make this the best fuck of my life, or you do not get to cum da?" Slowly she lowered herself onto his stiff cock, sliding her hands to his shoulders and gripping them. "And if you dare to fucking cum without you ask or I tell you, you will regret it."

He thought of being difficult just to screw with her, but the though of her riding him was enough to allow her to tie him to the railing, his naked back on the table, chilling his skin as she mounted him.

Daniel had never desired anything more then he did her right then "y-ya yes ok ok" he said, unsure she was even looking for an answer. He might have worried about the people, but who would see them? They'd be gone in a few hours anyways. His heart slammed in his chest as finally, finally He got a taste of pleasure, if there was any remembering that the two had already been together it was gone, it felt like years of sexual tension were being finally brought to a head.

He grit his teeth, Daniel would do his best to hold on, but she had done a very good job winding him up, though he was dimly aware she had chosen not to grab the condoms he had specifically bought that lay unused in his bag.

The position with his hands behind him made his body off balance, he wouldn't be able to do much of anything In terms of getting himself off, he could only watch and hope she would have some pity on him, at this point he didn't care if she made him shoot it inside of her, he just need to cum, his eyes had a hazy look as he gazed up to his "teacher" desire clouding his judgement.

Natasha moaned as she slowly rode Daniel's cock, letting her head loll back a little. She couldn't help but grin at the look on his face. His look begged her to give him something, anything, even just the tiniest bit of relief. She didn't plan on treating him too harshly, but neither did she intend to make it easy.

"Moan for me, whore," the acrobat murmured in his ear, reaching under his arms to grab the balcony railing to use as leverage. She thrust faster against him, pushing him deeper and riding him harder. "Moan loud so people down there can hear. I want them to know what I do for you...mmm to you..."

Natasha panted in the knife thrower's ear, nibbling on the ridge just a little. A steady stream of profanities slipped between her lips, muttering her filth in Russian as she rode him fast and hard. Sweat dried on their bodies almost as fast as it appeared, but the friction of their bodies was enough to keep them warm. She would let Daniel cum...but he would have to beg for it first.

He couldn't really stop himself if he wanted to, each downward thrust of her hips was met with a low groan, his hips shuddered under her as he was urged to try and grab at her and do as he wanted, but he couldn't of course, he was bound and she was free to do as she pleased. "N...Natasha...fuck" he managed between bounces of her merciless hips, he needed release, he needed release so badly he really might beg for it, any thought of the cold, even as he lay on the cold metal and wood of the table was pushed easily away by the pleasure she was forcing onto him, his member throbbed inside of her, her tight walls forcibly bringing him close to his peak.

"Natasha..." he didn't cure as much as she did, not that he knew half the words she spoke, but he was pretty aware he had never been so vocal any other time he had been with a woman, their weren't any like her anywhere else in the world.

"I need to cum, please don't stop, Natasha...." he lifted his head and groaned into her ear, kissing at her neck in a desperate attempt to keep her hips moving so he could finally get that release she had so expertly built up his desire for.

Natasha couldn't help but smile as he moaned her name. She thrust harder, leaning down and biting his shoulder as he moaned her name again. Daniel was close, she could tell. She bit his neck, whispering dirty things in his ear, calling him names she knew he wouldn't understand. She would have to teach him some Russian some time. Then he begged her not to stop and Natasha looked down at him.

"Don't stop?" The acrobat smiled as Daniel kissed her neck. She seemed to be thinking. "Okay, you cum. But I go how fast I want."

Suddenly she was slow. Painfully slow. She rode the knife thrower so slowly it was almost like she had stopped altogether. But still there was that friction there and the look on Daniel's face made her grin. She groaned as she slid back down his long, hard shaft, tangling her fingers in his hair.

"Why you do not cum?" she demanded softly, gripping his hair near his scalp and forcing him to look up at her. "Cum for me bitch. Cum now!"

His body jerked and twisted under her as she suddenly slowed down just as he began to edge on orgasm, his body tensing up and his throat letting out a low almost growl of pleasure extended to the breaking point. She managed to hold him like this for several seconds, his body completely out of his control as she seemed to effortlessly draw every drop of pleasure out of him, this woman...

She planted herself suddenly onto his lap and time seemed to stand still for him, her fingers dug in and as if by her orders he plummeted over the edge. Daniel came inside of Natasha, her reward for working him up so much was his member throbbing against her tight walls as he unloaded his seed into her body, he couldn't pull free even if he had the sanity to do so, she had worked him up so much he was no better then a mindless creature at this point.

"I love you" the words left his mouth before he could stop them, he was left drained, embarrassed, surprised and utterly and completely blissful.

He could look away even if she loosed her grip on his head, his heart slammed in his chest, Natasha, she was a whore, but she was so smart so capable so beautiful so exotic and he loved it, but was he sure he loved her? what if she saw this as just a way to release some tension, what if she was literally just using him for sex? she had been so casual about it...despite still feeling it he regretted saying what he had said.

Natasha groaned, sighed in pleasure and relief as she felt Daniel throb inside of her as he came inside her, thick seed pulsing into her womb. She smiled and leaned down to kiss his forehead, temples, face, neck, everything, as he released himself inside her. The acrobat knew he was no better than a dumb animal and that was how she liked it when she had permission to be on top. She knew how to bring a man to the brink of insanity with pleasure and draw him back again as she allowed him the best orgasm of his life. Had she been a proper call girl instead of a back-alley whore turning tricks for smack, she could have made a lot of money based on her skills. Now that she was sober she knew that...but she wouldn't go back to selling her body. Not now.

"I love you."

The words jerked her out of her reverie. Natasha had been still in his lap as Daniel spilled his seed inside of her, and now she remained that way. Her face was buried in his shoulder, but she could tell by the way he held himself that he had been just as surprised as she by the sudden blurt. She kissed his neck, shoulders, ears, neck again, before straightening up. She had heard the words before--from both men and women--and of course nobody ever meant it. Natasha had showed them a good time and that was their natural response, usually followed by the name of their wife or boyfriend or some other mistress. Nobody ever meant the words "I love you," not to her; not to someone they viewed as a whore. And now she knew exactly what Daniel thought of her.

"No, you do not," the acrobat said gently with a somewhat sad smile. She kissed his lips softly before pulling herself off of him. Daniel's seed slid down her leg as she untied him from the balcony. "Say it to me when you are not tied up. Say it to me when you are not horny or fucking me, or wanting to. Then maybe. Maybe." Natasha kissed him gently once more. "Nobody loves me."

The Russian turned and walked back through the French doors. "I go to shower. You are please not letting more cold in when you come back inside."

It was all Natasha could do not to run to the bathroom, locking the door behind her. Normally she wouldn't mind company if Daniel wanted to join her, but not now. Not after that. The room filled with steam as the acrobat sat at the bottom of the tub under the hot water, knees curled up to her chest with her arms around her shins. She sniffed thickly as tears joined the water running down her legs.

He sat for a few moments, looking up at her, his heart twisted in his chest, not because he was hurt or because he was mad, he just...didn't know how to react, he didn't know if she was right or if she was just use to this sort of post coital wordplay that meant nothing in the end, but that was a different time for her and she was not a whore to him, he repeated that to himself, he had tried to supress those thoughts, the thought of her with how many other men, playing out fantasies just as she had offered to him.

Why would she do that with him if she didn't like him as well? maybe not love, not yet...but why? she didn't owe him he had not money to offer her, there was no agreement between them save their mutual survival at this point, in fact it would be in her better interests to distance herself from him, she liked him he knew that but he didn't think she liked him enough to risk her life if it came down to it.

his heart sank now, she must enjoy it...perhaps she just was looking for some way to relieve the tensions of the days....was that really all this was? his mind washed over it until the cold forced him inside.

Sitting on the bed he warmed himself by the still smoldering embers and sighed, he could hear the water splashing quietly and knew she was bathing.

He liked her....he did, truly he did and as difficult as it had been at first he was past the fact that she had been a prostitute, or rather he was working on that, well enough that he liked her despite it.

Daniel's eyes closed and he let out a deep breath through his nose, he didn't know what to do...should he apologize? should he go in and say some sweet words, repeat himself...and prove it? but did he even truly feel that, he cared for her, he cared alot more then he had thought back on the circus routes, but what was that really?

Natasha sighed as she stepped out of the tub and dried herself off with one of the soft towels the B'n'B provided. Her bag sat in a corner and she pulled on her clothes, watching herself in the mirror. She had never told Daniel that she had been a prostitute. She pondered the wisdom of this decision as she pulled out the blowdrier and pointed it at her head before clicking it on. She had told him and that was when he had started cozying up to her.

What a fucking fool she'd been that she hadn't seen that! She had been with him, offered to indulge in his fantasies, she'd gotten him off without expecting anything in return all because she had genuinely liked him. If she didn't, she wouldn't have; she wasn't a prostitute anymore, she had that choice. And he...he had used her. Daniel very clearly saw her as a stand-in for someone else, someone he actually cared for, just like everyone else had. She had opened herself to him in more ways than one, actually somewhat trusted him...and Daniel just saw her as a whore.

Cleaned up and hair dried, Natasha emerged in a two-sizes-too-big flannel shirt and yoga pants, the most covered Daniel would have ever seen her with the exception of her performance costume. She wore no bra, but the shirt was buttoned up to the second-to-top button. Without looking at Daniel she crawled into the bed, turning on her side to face away from him. She felt like such an idiot.

"I take nap, one hour maybe two," she said quietly, pulling her sleeves over her hands. "Then we check out and continue. Maybe catch a train, da?" Natasha closed her eyes, trying to sleep. Trying to forget.

Daniel glanced as she entered, feeling a churning in his stomach like he was seeing a crush in high school on something, but instead of butterflies it was more like hornets, he didn't know what to say, he made her... He didnt quite know how she felt but he felt horrible for it.

"ok.... " was all he could manage.

She deserved better, what could he offer her? He was jobless and homeless now, she wouldn't accept what he said as fact, he wasn't even certain of it himself....

He clenched his teeth and sighed. She would feel weight on the other side of the bed, they couldn't continue like this, it was either he found some way to make it better or they might just be better off splitting up.

"Natasha" expecting her to bolt he moved quickly behind her and put his arms around her chest as best he could manage.

"please don't be like this, m... Maybe I don't love you, I don't know but I know I care a whole he'll of alot about you, I have for a while now, I want you to be happy and.... Ok at first I was confused about what you did before, but I don't care and I want you to know that. " he held on to her tightly, almost forcefully if she struggled, while he tried to explain himself in a somewhat hamfisted approach, of she thought about it a decent amount she might have realized he'd probably never done much like this before, their was high-school which was a rough time for him, one girlfriend, then a few one night stands over his circus career, he had never been with someone like her, someone he saw as a companion and friend and only later as a lover.

Natasha stiffened as she felt Daniel slide into bed next to her, then started to struggle as soon as he said he didn't love her. She knew that; she wasn't stupid. And because she wasn't stupid she didn't believe him for a second when he said he cared about her, that he didn't care about what she had done before the circus. She scoffed and rolled her eyes, still facing away from him.

"You don't care that I was a whore, good for you," she spat venomously, still trying to get away. "You'll fuck me like one but oh no, you don't care. I have heard all this before, Daniel. Fuck you!"

Natasha struggled to get away, fighting the tears at the same time. The tears won out. The acrobat broke down into sobs, curling up into herself. She pulled one of the pillows her head laid on to her chest, burying her face into the pillow. She stopped fighting Daniel as the tears fell, though she wouldn't look at him. A string of Russian was screeched into the pillow, muffling her voice, though several times the words fuck you could possibly be made out amongst the string of Russian and other profanities, mostly Russian profanities. It had been a very long time since Natasha had opened up to anyone, even longer since she'd allowed herself to break down like this. Natasha Ivanovich did not cry.

"Natasha I didn't come on to you..." he reminded her, she had offered herself to him, not only that she had offered to do what she had done just now, he refused to let go of her and when she began crying he tightened his grip. "I like you alot Natasha, I was wrong to call it love just yet but I know I don't want to see you like this and I don't want you feeling like I'm just out to screw you, I'm your friend and I hope we can be more, we need to look out for each other and you are all I have in the world right now, so I'm sorry if I overstepped a line but I haven't cared about someone like I care about you in a long time and don't you dare call me a liar" he let go of her and sat up beside her curled form, sighing and closing his eyes as he rested his head on the headboard.

After his long winded little speech he didn't know what else to say, he went to the edge of the bed "I'll go get some breakfast, if you want to leave that's fine take whatever you want and you don't have to see me again" he wanted to tell her to stay, that he'd make it up to her, but why should she? she'd probably be better off by herself, she knew more about this sort of thing then he did and she was less likely to be found if she didn't have to worry about him.

"I'll get enough for two" he muttered as he collected his clothes and began dressing before heading to the door, he prayed that would be enough of a gesture to get her to stay.

Natasha kept her face stuffed in the pillow as Daniel spoke to her. He liked her--a lot, even--and she was all he had in the world. She knew how that felt. It was how she had felt about Shane when he'd first brought her to the circus, before she'd come to see him as a father figure. The acrobat winced a little as Daniel sat up, but remained curled in a little ball, hugging the pillow to her chest.

"I'll go get some breakfast. If you want to leave that's fine; take whatever you want and you don't have to see me again."

Natasha was silent as Daniel pulled on his clothes, muttered that he'd get enough breakfast for two, then disappeared. She sat up, scratching at the inside of her forearm as she stared at the wall. There it was, that same old itch. Everything always ends in needles. This was too much stress to take in one morning. She looked around the room desperately for something to take her mind off of it and her eyes fell on a small tv propped up on the dresser. She turned it on and flipped through the channels, looking for something distract her. Eventually she landed on cartoons. Her French was rusty, but between the familiarity of the episode and what she did remember she knew enough to be entertained and distracted...mostly. By the time Daniel came back she was sitting on the bed, back against the headboard, zoning out on cartoons as she absently scratched at the same spot on her arm, which was beginning to bleed a little. Not much; just enough to hurt.

He returned, the wonderful thing about france was fresh bread was always available, he had managed to find a loaf of soft bread and, after speaking to the owner for a bit, he returned with a large plate of eggs and some ham, fruits and a pair of glasses with a pitcher of water. He opened the door, his heart in his throat till he heard the cartoons and saw Natasha sitting on the bed, he put the tray on the bedside table and looked to her again.

"you're bleeding...Natasha stop...stop...Natasha!" he reached over and put a hand on her wrist, squeezing in what he hoped was a firm and comforting way, though it wouldn't be out of line to think it was a aggressive gesture, he didn't want to ask what she was thinking about, nothing involving wrists and forearms bleeding was ever good, as silly as that sounded in his head it had several dark possibilities, none of which he wanted Natasha going back to, as he could only assume what other things she had gotten into in her past.

"Natasha I have some breakfast lets eat alright? we haven't eaten since yesterday afternoon remember?" He stopped himself as he realized how he was talking to her, like she was out of it...it brought back some rough memories, he had grown up in a decent household, but he always remembered a cousin, Robin, he remebered how bony and thing she had been, the way her arms shook and the way she poked and picked at them, the hungry yet distant look in her eyes, he had only seen her a few times, he didn't know what happened to her after the time he was 12 or so, but the family didn't talk about Robin.

"here do you like ham?" he flicked a finger and the tray began lifting off the table, he managed to make it float towards the two of them, balancing things was difficult, but this was nothing compared to a half dozen knives flying through the air.

Natasha gasped as Daniel squeezed her wrist and jerked out of his grasp. She had been so focused on putting her mind elsewhere she had entirely tuned out the rest of the world; she hadn't noticed him. She raised her hand, fist closed, to hit him but stopped herself when she realized who he was and where she was.

"Hm? Sorry." She gave him a sad, sheepish smile. "Is habit. Scratching is better than shooting up, da?" Natasha's smile was distant, her eyes sad.

"Natasha I have some breakfast. Let's eat, alright? We haven't eaten since yesterday afternoon, remember?"

Of course she remembered. Her stomach twisted in hunger at the mere mention of food, and the tone of voice Daniel was using was cloying. When she had first started getting clean it was a tone Shane had used a lot, which had then been soothing. When she was sober, however, she found it irksome and patronizing.

"Yes, I like ham," Natasha answered slowly, watching the tray float toward them. "What, you think I have time to find dealer in unfamiliar place, get high, and find way back here?" she joked grimly. "We have app, da? Like eh...store locator. 'Three dealers in your area'; 'buy two hits acid, get third 50% off'; 'going out of business sale all weed must go.'" The acrobat smiled, a bit of the usual Natasha starting to shine through the gloom, though the smile still didn't reach her eyes. "Even have comments section, who is best, who is ripoff. We develop this app, we become millionares, da? No more sleeping in woods and caves."

He didn't look impressed "I suppose...." he muttered and shrugged, letting it go for now, he hadn't know for certain that she was a user, but now it was of course obvious, how long had she been clean? likely since she joined the troupe, hopefully long enough that there was no allure to it anymore for her, he could only hope she was clean for good. He ignored the fact that she had nearly attacked him, only able to offer a shrug as she reacted in a way that felt a bit annoyed but also teasing "I don't like ham so I figured I'd ask, what should I say?" he teased back, poking her side and letting the tray down between them on the bed as he sat, taking some toast and stuffing it into his mouth, all it took was a bit of food for his hunger to spike, they hadn't eaten in nearly a full day and it showed.

"I know it's not exactly the best thing to say but I'm glad you got off that, I won't ask about it...but Shane helped you didn't he? he was always like that, he gave me a place I felt like I was worth something, he got you out of..." he shrugged and didn't go any further, he had done more for her then he had for Daniel it seemed, he was glad she seemed a bit better, clearly what she had said earlier was mostly just a reaction, it wasn't going to drive a wedge between them, with some time he could break a few of those walls down and hopefully let his own guard down as well, the two had been through their own trials and had there own demons but maybe if they helped each other they could get through this weird chain of events in one piece.

Natasha began stuffing food into her face, having been aware of her own ravenous hunger much longer than Daniel. She didn't correct him that it wasn't what he'd said, but how he'd said it. It didn't matter and she didn't feel like fighting anymore; she was too tired for that. Instead she groaned around her mouthful of food in relief as her stomach slowly unknotted.

"I know it's not exactly the best hing to say but I'm glad you got off that. I won't ask about it...but Shane helped you, didn't he? He was always like that, he gave me a place I felt like I was worth something, he got you out of..." Daniel shrugged, seeming unwilling to actually say what she had been into.

"Heroin and whoring," Natasha finished his sentence with her mouth still full of food. She finished chewing and swallowing before continuing. "Is the dragon, da?" she pointed to her hip where her tattoo lay under her clothes. "Everyone has their demons, I wear mine on my skin. Ignoring our past does us a great disservice; our past is what made us who we are." Though just because Natasha was willing to share some of the things that had happened in her past didn't mean she was willing to make herself emotionally available.

"Is like I told you; Shane found me sleeping on park bench high out of my mind," she said after a few moments. "But yes, he helped me. Problem is the need, it does not go away completely. For people like me it all ends in needles, da? Tattoos, piercings, drugs...Makes you feel and forget at same time." Natasha smiled sadly for a moment before beginning to eat again. "Difference is I am stronger now than I was when Shane found me. I go to first two before I go to last."

"for what it's worth I'm glad he got you out, even if he is doing what he's doing now..." after that Daniel began eating more as well, not wanting her to take everything, the two stuffed there faces for a while until. They had eaten everything but the plate, Daniel smiled a bit to himself.

"guess we should get going Huh..." he looked around, what would it be after this? Another cave? An alleyway? Or would it be better? Daniel took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

"maybe I should go with you... When you get another tattoo Hmmm? " he offered, not expressively saying that he was considering in himself, she had a very solid point, and seeing her nude was like getting a glimpse into the events of her past, even if they were only vague and scattered to anyone but her, he had no doubt she could tell him exactly why she had every tattoo she had.

He was glad that for the time at least they were friends again, he wanted to hug her but he was afraid of putting forth any sign of affection, not wanting to seem like he was after her body again or something else, so he thought his offer to go with her if she decided to get a tattoo might be a bit of a... Perhaps a binding experience, it took Daniel thinking that to make him realize he did want to know her, he wanted to spend time with her and it was more then sex and more then their mutual survival, but he tried to hide it from her, she clearly wasn't interested in that, or perhaps just afraid.

They ate in silence. As they ate Natasha mulled over everything that had happened the past few days. It seemed Shane had been doing what he was doing long before he'd met her, but it still felt like a betrayal. Like he had lied to her personally. They'd had their issues and Natasha rebelled like the teenager she had never gotten a chance to be, but she had still come to see the circus master as a father figure. It was like losing her family all over again.

"Guess we should get going, huh..."

Natasha jerked out of her thoughts. "Hmm? Mm. Da." She slid off the bed and pulled out a pair of socks and sneakers, sitting on one of the chairs to pull them on. "We were near Strasbourg, da? We get train tickets, take train to Orleans. Shane would expect us to go to Paris, so we stay away from it. I know of a pre-cog there, we talk to him."

"Maybe I should go with you...when you get another tattoo, hmm?" Daniel suggested. She looked up and smiled.

"Okay. Before train comes, we go to tattoo parlour," she agreed. She already knew what she wanted. Natasha stood and looked around, consolidating the bags Daniel had gotten the previous night. "But I get tattoo and piercing. It has been stressful few days. Then we go to Orleans."

He looked to her and smiled, nodded in agreement with her statement "sounds good, Paris makes sense, problem is it's the main airport too, so getting some distance is going to take time, maybe a train even further out once we're in Orleans?" He was glad she seemed alright now, if still a bit out of it, that would hopefully pass in time.

"A Pre-cog? can you trust them? I mean after what we saw...who knows how many have already joined him, or how fast word travels..." Daniel couldn't help but be suspicious, as if the two had huge dollar signs floating over there heads, or should that be Euros? either way he felt like once they were outside their would always be eyes on them and it was only a matter of time before they were caught.

He had to trust her judgement, she wouldn't lead them astray.

Standing up to join her he thought, what sort of Tattoo might he get? he had an idea but he'd consider it a bit while they were getting out.

"you are a strange woman, stressful days and you want needles jammed into you" he teased, hoping to get a smile out of her, he suppose everyone had their own ways of remembering and moving on.

Back
Top Bottom