Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come in to get what you deserve (MxF) [NSFW]

Status
Not open for further replies.

NuAki

Super-Earth
Let's just get right to the nitty gritty. I tend to only play dominate characters, although I'm always willing to try submissive. I range anywhere from rough boyfriend to cruel dungeon master while being dominate, so specify what you want if you're selective.

I write around one paragraph at a time, sometimes two. I only roleplay on site. I prefer PMs but threads are fine. I'm a very blunt person. If there's something wrong with a post, I'll say so in OOC and I would appreciate the same treatment. If I don't think the roleplay is going anywhere, I'll let you know.

My F-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/nuaki

Summary of Kinks:

- Orgasm/pleasure control/denial
- BDSM
- Light/heavy bondage
- Squirting
- Dirty talking
- Humiliation
- Anal
- Sexual exhaustion
- Face fucking
- Cervical penetration

When it comes to a plot, feel free to message me and suggest one. I'm willing to try most timelines and settings, and playing furries. I only have basic ones and tend to flesh out plots over messages. My plots all involve me playing the dominant, but if you have a good idea I would play submissive. The pictures below are just examples of the plots in mind. We can use those or find new ones or just use descriptions all together.

Plots:

-The Store: A BDSM store which has a front-end consisting of retail and the back-end filled with various fun rooms and dommes and dominatrixes. Your character comes in weekly or even daily for appointments with my character. I can find the appearance and personality of the domme your character gets, or you can send one or both to me while discussing the plot.

- The New Order of Things:A male slave that turns on his new mistress and treats her to a taste of the slave life. We could turn this into a romance or just a week of fucking where my character lives the high life and then runs away.

- Demon Summoning: Not really sure of the plot for this one. I was thinking girl summons demon, demon begins to control her life, but we can discuss it. Another scenario.

Feel free to send me a PM to discuss any questions or ideas you may have.

Picture plots:

Male

Futa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom