Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1x1 Thread or PM Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

RomanticHeart

Meteorite
I placed my Likes and Dislikes in the Bio section of my profile. Please check it out. I only want to RP in Threads and/or PMs on this site. I'm a straight female, and only feel comfortable writing as a straight female. Sorry, wont' role play a lesbian or bi-sexual.

Don't want to play a 'Furry', sorry.

I won't role play younger than 18.

All of my female characters are human (at least in the beginning of the story), except in one of my story idea's which is number one.

UNTITLED RP IDEAS:
1. I don't have a title for this idea, and I deliberately didn't 'flesh' it out much, because I am hoping that my writing partner would like to do that with me. My female for this story is named Angela, she just turned eighteen and has moved into her first apartment. Unknown to her, is the fact that she's not completely human. She's half human and part nephilim. (No she's not a giant.) Her mother is completely human, but her father is half human and half fallen angel or demon. Angela is completely unaware of this. You would role play a male nephilim who is either the same age or a few years older than her.

I AM HORRIBLE AT THINKING UP NAMES, SO FOR MY SANITY'S SAKE, ALL OF MY FEMALE CHARACTER'S HAVE THE SAME NAME. ANGELA (unless you have a name you like better).

TITLED RP IDEAS:
1. Say Something.
This is one of my favorite songs, especially when sung by Pentatonix, Tiffany Alvord or Kina Grannis. It inspired this RP idea. Basically, this story is about 2 people who are meant to be together, but one is fighting it (your male character) and the other(my female character) is giving up and has decided to move on unless he says or does something to stop her. I have a few suggestions on how this can go, but decided to stop here because I'd rather we work out the details together. PM me if interested. Just in case you haven't heard this song before here's a link to it by Pentatonix. Say Something - Pentatonix , I almost added links to it by Tiffany Alvord and Kina Grannis, but thought that just one link should do it. :D

UPDATED August 31, 2014: I am really craving this one, but very few who pm'd me showed an interest in this one. So I decided to update and develop it a little more. It's a romantic one, but it starts out as a sad romantic story, which might be why this wasn't a first choice of the people pm'd me. But I am really, really, really craving this one. The two main characters are undeniably crazy in love with each other. I'm talking can't live without the other, soul mates kinda love. And they are both aware of it from the very beginning of our story. They've known each other, if not since they were kids, then at least for a few years. They are from two different worlds, but she doesn't care she'd (as the song says) would follow him anywhere. I don't want adultery to be involved, so both are single. I was thinking that they could be from two different worlds. I love the paranormal and supernatural, she would be human, but maybe the reason he's been fighting fate is because of a secret (he's a vampire, werewolf or alien, or part one of these and she doesn't know it). Or if you'd prefer they are both human, it could be that he his secret has something to do with status, or something. Maybe he's a prince or king disguised as a peasant for whatever reason.. or maybe it's present day and his secret is that he's responsible for the death of her family (or someone in his family is responsible). I'm sure we can think of something.

2. Run.
You have been hired to find and return Angela to her family home. You've been told that she has 'mental' problems, not in the sense that she's dangerous, her parents have assured you, but they claim that she 'makes things up', that she's paranoid. (I have a few suggestions on how this can go, the main two involving the occult, but would like to work out the details with my writing partner. PM me if interested.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom