Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M Looking For F <New Plot 3rd Post> Don't Be Shy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't the Harley Quinn Suicide Squad you might be thinking it is. Rather a group of OC's that I've come up with based around images I've found on DA. This will also take place in the Marvel universe. I don't own any images, and the respective owners are shown on the page itself. That being said, before I explain the plot or idea, I will also link my DA favorites folder. I'd love it if you scanned through it and if you see a character you know you want to play, message me with it. We can think up something. I also ONLY RP IN THIRD PERSON. If this is going to become anything long term, I expect you to do the same.

Carly and Raven would be the characters I'm looking to have filled. Carly and Raven are best friends, and are both mutants. Carly's mutation while isn't so clear, is extremely powerful. She has a strong healing factor, and as well can absorb people's wounds onto her own body, she can also give someone else the damage. Raven's mutation is quite clear, but it is also extremely powerful. Having hollow reinforced bones makes her extremely light weight. Her hands have been turned into that of an eagle's talons, her talons are razor sharp and can increase their density to assure she doesn't break a nail. Raven can also talk to birds and understand their calls, she also has the eyesight of an eagle. The only other notable feature of her mutation would be the ability to screech loudly enough to break glass, or ear drums.

Carly is a really tame girl, unless you get her excited, in which case she's a wild child. Since she is considered the 'Healer' of the group she's often thought of the weakest but it is by no means true. She has a spunky, go-getter attitude and has a massive crush on Raven.

Raven is for the most part soft spoken, but she speaks with her actions more than her words. A very skilled dancer, Raven has most recently taken to pole dancing as a way to make herself feel more attractive. Raven has always hated her physical mutations, and is the only member of the three man Suicide Squad who doesn't know where she came from.

The last member will be my character, I will post his information and appearance if anyone is interested. I will say he's a child of Wolverine. I'm looking for someone to play either both girls, or we can get a small group going for this. I have a beginning mission for our group to take, and a main enemy in mind to make this long term. If you're interested in this, and want to play both roles, PM me, don't post here. If you want to play either one of the girls, post here. Thanks!

This here is my Favorites on DA. WARNING! NSFW! Lots of nudity in there, careful. You have been warned.

RE: Suicide Squad <Current Craving> LF F

Hello ladies! I'm currently looking for a female who is familiar with Pacific Rim. You needn't not know everything about the movie, but I was hoping that the person would at least know the basics. This is going to be BASED around Pacific Rim's idea, but not entirely pertaining to the way that the movie made everything happen. This isn't going to have some tear in the ocean where monsters come out of, but there are going to be big badass monsters for us to fight, and plenty of time for good old fashioned fun with our characters. That being said, let's get down to business!

So for this RP. We'll be "sharing" a character, and that character will be the biological-machine girl(think Evangellion) that our characters will be piloting. My character is going to be the first ever human interfaced pilot, as it's believed these massive organic-machine females have their own consciousness and their own minds. When it is in truth that they are 'piloted' by another individual, which would be YOUR character. Out of preference I'd like it if your character was her. The name and personality, etc is completely up to you. The suit she's wearing is similar to that of the suit my character would be wearing, highly revealing. It also sync's up the 'pilots' brain with that of the mechanical beauties that are pitted against the massive alien invaders. This makes it so that when damage is dealt in a fight, the suit responds by pinging the 'pilots' body with pain in those spots.

Females who suffered from disease or genetic disorders that made them bedridden or incapable of movement were chosen and given experimental operations. These females are the original true pilots of these machine-flesh hybrid giants. They're also the "brains" behind them, because of these females, the massive beauties are given life. The personality and voice of the machine girls are all decided by the "brain" behind the brawn. This is where your character would come into play, she's an individual who has gone through the operation and lived, and has been battle tested and approved.

It is however a known fact that the aliens are adapting, evolving and advancing in their own technology and methods of attacking. So the UN has decided that they need to outsource the development of these last lines of defense against alien invaders to a private company which is more capable of developing them. This is where my character would come into play. He's an ex-Golden Gloves champion. Been boxing since the age of six, and has since then studied six styles of martial arts, and has some serious combat training under his belt. Just as everyone else knows of the existence of the alien invaders, and their giant hybrid guardians. He has no idea that the giant females are already piloted, thus when he is given a new suit which requires no surgery or implants to be able to link to the machine, he discovers that he's definitely not alone in his fights.

This RP will be 50/50 Plot/Smut. There will be lots of action, both in bed and out of it. If anyone is interested in this, please do give me a PM. This will start out with my character's first interaction with "our character", which is the giant machine girl. This will contain rough, almost violent sex. If whoever messages me wants to have our opening scene be your character in control of the mech getting violated by an alien(tentacles and the works), that's fine by me too. I'll happily play the alien for you! PM ME PLEASE!

RE: M Looking For F <Specific Plots Inside> Don't Be Shy!

Looking for someone to help me fill a role for a pairing and plot that I've been wanting to get up and running for sometime now. While the pairing wouldn't exactly be Master x Slave, that is most definitely the closest thing to the pairing that I could call it to have it make sense. If anyone has seen the show, or read the manga Unbreakable Machine Doll you'll understand this plot very well as this is based very closely around it.

The character I'm looking to have someone play is her, and I'm pretty sure this is a Vocaloid or whatever, but that's most certainly not what she's going to be for this story. The appearance is just spot on for what I had envisioned, minus the green hair but that doesn't change it too much to make it undesirable. This character, who I will leave it up to you to name, is a 'Doll'. I don't mean she's a stuffed fabric creation, or some sort of elaborate mannequin. She's a living, breathing, eating and very much so human(like) artificial intelligence. Now, if I get any bites on this and an individual is serious about RPing this with me, there are some specifics that I'll get into at that time.

I'm looking for someone who is able and willing to post at least once a week, preferably more. I'm also looking for someone who can average three paragraphs a response and isn't afraid of detail. I'm also wanting them to be familiar with typing out fighting scenes as this RP will have quite a bit of 'mock-battles' that will take place throughout. Kinks and specifics about sexual preferences can be discussed upon interest shown by whomever contacts me for this. Now for the (rough)plot, this is open and subject to change at my discretion and or yours if you come to me with a good idea.

Okay, so the plot is as such. The world that my character lives in is an advanced place. Technology isn't simply powered by electricity, but there are also 'Mana-Engines' and these Mana-Engines have implicit abilities that make them extremely valuable. Such as being able to use a Mana-Engine to make a machine come alive. While there are many parts to a 'Doll', a Doll is useless without a Mana-Engine, and even Dolls that have Mana-Engines aren't always capable of high end duties or activities. Which brings us to the Lionheart Academy of Maestros, a 'Maestro' is someone who controls a Doll and breathes it life with their Mana. At Lionheart, a student is trained on how to use their Mana to control a Doll, but they're also given the opportunity to make a Doll.

My character is there on revenge business. His entire family, except for his deranged grandfather was murdered at the hands of an extremely talented Maestro who wears a mask and cloak. And that individual is rumored to attend Lionheart. Upon arrival to the school, my character knows that he's required to take a test to be able to become a student, but to his surprise he is not administered a test, and is accepted without question. He is even further surprised at the fact that they're expecting him there. To add even more surprise to his sudden enrollment they tell him to report to the workshop, because he has a Doll waiting for him there. Upon arrival he discovers your character, bound and naked and wearing an inhibitor band to keep her in a state of limbo. He would then be told that this was sent to the school, for him, by his grandfather. And more importantly, this was made for him by his grandfather. It's only capable of being controlled, and used by his Mana. He's also told that he must use direct contact to wake her, and the best method of doing so? A kiss.

Really? Ignoring me? I honestly was replying and giving you a genuine apology and reasoning for a continued discussion. Delete your post off my thread.

At least I'm willing to post how much I type, with you people don't know what to expect and it seems you have no room for collaboration. But you never know.

I genuinely didn't have a problem finding partners when I wanted to. I just like refreshing my thread to get new lines out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom