Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SnapChat

MissClover

Super-Earth
I have been wondering if any of you other roleplayers use this app.

If so, what do you enjoy most about it?
Have you ever accidently sent a snap to the wrong person?
What are your thoughts on the data breach?

If not, why have you decided not to use SnapChat?
What do you think of the data breach?

I enjoy sharing pictures and events with others and I love to see what other people are into. Some of my favorite snaps are the creative ones. I enjoy drawing silly things and making people laugh out smile.
I have accidently sent snaps to the wrong people. And on several occasions. Some embarrassing.
I don't really care too much about the data breach but I feel bad for those who thought their nudes were safe and they got out into the public. But that happens regardless. People can take screen shots and upload them. You just have to be careful.

Also feel free to share your snap chat name if you want more snap chat friends! Everyone likes a selfie here and there. No shame folks.

I will just say that nudes sent over snapchat can be screen shotted, so :p

Personally I love the app. Usually I'm drunk with my friends and snap my other friends what we're doing, etc. If I'm alone in the car and a good song comes on, I usually (very dangerously) take out my phone and snap a 10 second jam out session! It's just fun to toy around with when you don't wanna text, or see someone face to face!

A BMR Snapchat thing would be cool~

Back
Top Bottom