Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for female to roleplay on kik or even text.

Status
Not open for further replies.

italianarg

Star
So after having to take a break and purchase a new phone and.computer I have returned. Unfortunately my computer is essential for my job so I have switched gears on where I roleplay. I am keeping it to Kik, text message or email. Preferably one of the first two options.

This is for female role players only. No men that will play as a female, just females.

Please either PM me here, or send me a message on Kik: italianarg or email me italianarg@live.com. I tend to forget go look at the forum below so please do not reply there.

The themes I like to play are a female finding herself in some form of bondage weather it's willing, kidnapping, robbery, prank etc. It is generally against her will but that does not always mean things will get cruel. Scenes can involve the damsel being ransomed, put in peril, becoming a sexual object, totured, Stockholm syndrome, anything we want really.

The characters I am looking to have you play are any of the following: Female detectives, MILF, Female family member (may have a little incest), Pokemon girls, female celebrities, teachers, athletes.. alright basically any female character.

I am open to your ideas as well. While I do like proper English, I am not very picky on paragraph length or point of view. If your are interested send me a message and let's have some roleplay fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom