Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Milf craving hyper studs and futas(please bring pics, furries only.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyperqueen

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hello Bluemoon, I am glad to be here. I hope I am welcome.

I would like to begin this thread by saying I enjoy a lot of details, never enough details. Also, I adore smut, but it most have emotions, taboo, someone is getting their soul crushed. My major kinks are forced, impregnation, addictive/corrupting cum and being broken by it in front of a mate that is powerless to stop it, and giant cocks and balls. Most if not all of the females I play are in the hyper category of curves. I also only want to play furries, taboo pairings like canine and feline can be very hot. Oh, and cum inflation, mmmm, so hot.

Men, when you message me, do not be afraid. I LOVE roles where I get to struggle some, fighting pleasure, fighting the urge. But ultimately, I cannot escape your lust.

I am actually getting really excited for the idea of some futa females. Pretty much ever role can be set up for a futa instead of male.

Note: I am not looking for a male who abuses his curse or ability. He is not meant to be some prick, or deviant. Typically, I want the male to not want what is about to happen, but being unable to stop it. Thank you.

I am not submissive, nor do I enjoy being a slave. I prefer hard, rough breaking and something changing my mind and heart.

I could go on, but why not send me a message and find out instead?

Hmm, another option for some males out there who don't want to be the aggressor in the role. Considering a scene where my female is drugged or affected by something that charges her lust and mind until she can't resist taking your male, likely in front of your character's wife.

I am opening some scenes to special males, where the male involved tries to fight to his last breath not to give in to my enormous female who is drugged into an intense heat.

Curious about anyone willing to play with a demon, magic, human role with some of my favorite kinks.

The human/demon role:

One scenario of how I might enjoy this role, involves your character, a young man who is obsessed with a woman who doesn't even notice him. So, when everything else failed, he summons a demon, hoping to make a deal for her heart. However, what he summons is a succubus who instead curses him. Yet, he had believed this would bring him closer to the girl he is infatuated for. But when strange feelings and thoughts begin spilling into his mind, he consults a demonologist to try and remove the curse/spirit from him.

He is to meet this man in home, but instead, winds up meeting his incredibly buxom wife. A good catholic woman, no birth control. Has never thought of, or looked at another man or his genitals.

RE: Milf looking for futa and studs(please bring pics, looking for extreme genitals)

bumping for small, but insanely hung males.

RE: Milf looking for futa and studs(please bring pics, looking for extreme genitals)

bumping

Forever aching for little males with insanely big balls and cock.

Bumping for studs or futa with giant balls and dicks.

RE: Milf looking for futa(please bring pics, looking for extreme genitals)

Bumping for beautiful futa with giant balls filled with corrupting cum and big, meaty cocks.

RE: Milf looking for futa(please bring pics, looking for extreme genitals)

Sorry studs, only looking for futa with enormous balls and cock right now.

RE: Milf looking for studs and futa(please bring pics, looking for extreme genitals)

Looking for insanely big balls on futa or studs, preferably those who aren't afraid to take what they want.

RE: Milf looking for studs and futa(please bring pics, looking for extreme genitals)

bumping and eager

bumping

bumping for beautiful, futas with enormous balls and cock.

bumping

Bumping for studs with impossibly big balls and cocks to ruin families.

RE: Milf craving futa(please bring pics, looking for extreme genitals)

Aching for futa with gigantic balls and cock to put shame to every man she steals my females from.

RE: Milf craving small males (please bring pics, looking for extreme genitals)

On the prowl again for small males with colossal balls and cocks, furries only.

RE: Milf craving small furry males only (please bring pics, looking for extreme genitals)

Bumping for little loyal males to corrupt with big ladies.

RE: Milf craving small furry males only (please bring pics, looking for extreme genitals)

Bumping for a specific idea.

RE: Milf craving futas only (please bring pics, looking for extreme genitals)

bumping

Bumping for beautiful futas with extremely large balls that need fertile wombs to violate and make there own.

Bumping

RE: Milf craving futas and little studs(please bring pics, looking for extreme genitals)

bumping

RE: Milf craving futas and little studs(please bring pics, looking for extreme genitals)

Horny and freaky tonight, looking for partners

RE: Milf craving futas played by f (please bring pics, looking for extreme genitals)

bumping

RE: Milf craving futas played by f (please bring pics, looking for extreme genitals)

bumping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom