Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Milf craving hyper studs and futas(please bring pics, furries only.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyperqueen

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hello Bluemoon, I am glad to be here. I hope I am welcome.

I would like to begin this thread by saying I enjoy a lot of details, never enough details. Also, I adore smut, but it most have emotions, taboo, someone is getting their soul crushed. My major kinks are forced, impregnation, addictive/corrupting cum and being broken by it in front of a mate that is powerless to stop it, and giant cocks and balls. Most if not all of the females I play are in the hyper category of curves. I also only want to play furries, taboo pairings like canine and feline can be very hot. Oh, and cum inflation, mmmm, so hot.

Men, when you message me, do not be afraid. I LOVE roles where I get to struggle some, fighting pleasure, fighting the urge. But ultimately, I cannot escape your lust.

I am actually getting really excited for the idea of some futa females. Pretty much ever role can be set up for a futa instead of male.

Note: I am not looking for a male who abuses his curse or ability. He is not meant to be some prick, or deviant. Typically, I want the male to not want what is about to happen, but being unable to stop it. Thank you.

I am not submissive, nor do I enjoy being a slave. I prefer hard, rough breaking and something changing my mind and heart.

I could go on, but why not send me a message and find out instead?

Hmm, another option for some males out there who don't want to be the aggressor in the role. Considering a scene where my female is drugged or affected by something that charges her lust and mind until she can't resist taking your male, likely in front of your character's wife.

I am opening some scenes to special males, where the male involved tries to fight to his last breath not to give in to my enormous female who is drugged into an intense heat.

Curious about anyone willing to play with a demon, magic, human role with some of my favorite kinks.

The human/demon role:

One scenario of how I might enjoy this role, involves your character, a young man who is obsessed with a woman who doesn't even notice him. So, when everything else failed, he summons a demon, hoping to make a deal for her heart. However, what he summons is a succubus who instead curses him. Yet, he had believed this would bring him closer to the girl he is infatuated for. But when strange feelings and thoughts begin spilling into his mind, he consults a demonologist to try and remove the curse/spirit from him.

He is to meet this man in home, but instead, winds up meeting his incredibly buxom wife. A good catholic woman, no birth control. Has never thought of, or looked at another man or his genitals.

RE: Milf looking for studs. mxf or mxseveral females. (please bring pics in first message

Bumping

RE: Milf looking for studs. mxf or mxseveral females. (please bring pics in first message

Bumping for Futas and Studs for dirty, naughty RP. Pics will make me love you.

Bumping, pics will make me love you.

RE: Milf looking for futa. (please bring pics in first pm)

Craving huge, male shaming futa females to claim my chesty milfs. Pics make it hard for me to resist.

Bumping for male snacking futa cock. Please PM with pics and ideas.

Bumping for enormously endowed, male shaming futa to corrupt and breed my females. Please bring pics.

RE: Milf looking for studs. (please bring pics in first pm)

Looking for huge furry males or futas, please bring pics.

RE: Milf looking for studs and futa (please bring pics in first pm)

Bumping. Please bring ideas and pics.

Bumping, please bring ideas AND pictures.

Bumping for huge studs and futas. Pictures are a must, or no response. Also, despite how dirty or taboo a role might be, I enjoy large, detailed posts.

Bumping for enormous studs and futas. Please bring pics, I do have some of my own I enjoy. Looking for long term partners.

RE: Milf looking for studs and futa (please bring pics, I do have some)

Bumping for enormous studs or futas for all manner of role, males to be broken, or my wives to be corrupted and bred.

RE: Milf looking for futa (please bring pics, I do have some)

Bumping for enormous, male shaming futa.

RE: Milf looking for futa and studs(please bring pics, I do have some)

Bumping for enormous studs or futas, looking for roles or corruption and maybe allowing me to do a little home wrecking. hehe

*murrs* Searching for small males with impossibly larger peckers and balls. I ache to watch them squirm and resist the inevitable.

Currently craving smaller males with impossibly large cocks and balls.

RE: Milf looking for studs(please bring pics, I do have some)

Really craving small males that are huge studs for my enormous, horny milfs.

Looking for small males with enormous genitals.

Looking for small males whose genitals grow colossal so my enormous female can steal them from their love. *winks*

Still craving to break small males with intensely large cock and balls.

bumping for little furry males with giant balls and cock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom