Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Milf craving hyper studs and futas(please bring pics, furries only.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyperqueen

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hello Bluemoon, I am glad to be here. I hope I am welcome.

I would like to begin this thread by saying I enjoy a lot of details, never enough details. Also, I adore smut, but it most have emotions, taboo, someone is getting their soul crushed. My major kinks are forced, impregnation, addictive/corrupting cum and being broken by it in front of a mate that is powerless to stop it, and giant cocks and balls. Most if not all of the females I play are in the hyper category of curves. I also only want to play furries, taboo pairings like canine and feline can be very hot. Oh, and cum inflation, mmmm, so hot.

Men, when you message me, do not be afraid. I LOVE roles where I get to struggle some, fighting pleasure, fighting the urge. But ultimately, I cannot escape your lust.

I am actually getting really excited for the idea of some futa females. Pretty much ever role can be set up for a futa instead of male.

Note: I am not looking for a male who abuses his curse or ability. He is not meant to be some prick, or deviant. Typically, I want the male to not want what is about to happen, but being unable to stop it. Thank you.

I am not submissive, nor do I enjoy being a slave. I prefer hard, rough breaking and something changing my mind and heart.

I could go on, but why not send me a message and find out instead?

Hmm, another option for some males out there who don't want to be the aggressor in the role. Considering a scene where my female is drugged or affected by something that charges her lust and mind until she can't resist taking your male, likely in front of your character's wife.

I am opening some scenes to special males, where the male involved tries to fight to his last breath not to give in to my enormous female who is drugged into an intense heat.

Curious about anyone willing to play with a demon, magic, human role with some of my favorite kinks.

The human/demon role:

One scenario of how I might enjoy this role, involves your character, a young man who is obsessed with a woman who doesn't even notice him. So, when everything else failed, he summons a demon, hoping to make a deal for her heart. However, what he summons is a succubus who instead curses him. Yet, he had believed this would bring him closer to the girl he is infatuated for. But when strange feelings and thoughts begin spilling into his mind, he consults a demonologist to try and remove the curse/spirit from him.

He is to meet this man in home, but instead, winds up meeting his incredibly buxom wife. A good catholic woman, no birth control. Has never thought of, or looked at another man or his genitals.

RE: Milf looking for studs. Furry only mxf or mxseveral females.

Room for perhaps one or two more studs. *blows a kiss* Hope to see some more.

RE: Milf looking for studs. Furry only mxf or mxseveral females. Open to a human role.

Added a comment about a human role, hope to see some curious PMs.

RE: Milf looking for studs. Furry only mxf or mxseveral females. Open to a human role.

Bumping for studs, furries, or humans with demon influence. *murrs and hopes to see some more friendly faces, and welcoming bulges*

new role posted

* cuddles up as I wait for more studs *

Still looking for delicious studs for fun, sexy rp. I do not write small posts.

Looking for more studs.

Bumping for massive dicks and balls.

Bumping for horny studs. Always looking for more fun.

Craving some males who want to fight with all their might, just to give in to the orgasm. Instead of breaking my female, trying to resist my giant beauties.

Looking for roles with demons, or males who are resistant. *purrs*

RE: Milf looking for studs. mxf or mxseveral females. Studs and Futa apply

*purrs* Bumping for studs and futas.

RE: Milf looking for studs. mxf or mxseveral females. Studs and Futa apply

minor update/change

RE: Milf looking for studs. mxf or mxseveral females. Looking for Futa!

Bumping for huge futas.

RE: Milf looking for studs. mxf or mxseveral females. Looking for Futa!

Sorry, only looking for futa right now. I won't be up for studs until I get my fill of some futa meat. *winks* No luck so far.

RE: Milf looking for studs. mxf or mxseveral females. Just Futa right now!

*moans softly and rubs my thighs together* Bumping for lovely futas.

Bumping for beautiful futas with man-shaming dicks. *giggles*

*moans and squirms* God...I really need some beautiful futas.

RE: Milf looking for studs. mxf or mxseveral females. (New Idea, only in PM)

Bumping for studs.

Looking for studs again for some delicious, soul crushing roleplay.

Bumping

RE: Milf looking for studs. mxf or mxseveral females. (please bring pics in first message

Bumping. Studs coming with delicious pics will gain huge bonus points with me. *giggles*

RE: Milf looking for studs. mxf or mxseveral females. (please bring pics in first message

Bumping for passionate studs, pics make me love you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom