Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Milf craving hyper studs and futas(please bring pics, furries only.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyperqueen

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hello Bluemoon, I am glad to be here. I hope I am welcome.

I would like to begin this thread by saying I enjoy a lot of details, never enough details. Also, I adore smut, but it most have emotions, taboo, someone is getting their soul crushed. My major kinks are forced, impregnation, addictive/corrupting cum and being broken by it in front of a mate that is powerless to stop it, and giant cocks and balls. Most if not all of the females I play are in the hyper category of curves. I also only want to play furries, taboo pairings like canine and feline can be very hot. Oh, and cum inflation, mmmm, so hot.

Men, when you message me, do not be afraid. I LOVE roles where I get to struggle some, fighting pleasure, fighting the urge. But ultimately, I cannot escape your lust.

I am actually getting really excited for the idea of some futa females. Pretty much ever role can be set up for a futa instead of male.

Note: I am not looking for a male who abuses his curse or ability. He is not meant to be some prick, or deviant. Typically, I want the male to not want what is about to happen, but being unable to stop it. Thank you.

I am not submissive, nor do I enjoy being a slave. I prefer hard, rough breaking and something changing my mind and heart.

I could go on, but why not send me a message and find out instead?

Hmm, another option for some males out there who don't want to be the aggressor in the role. Considering a scene where my female is drugged or affected by something that charges her lust and mind until she can't resist taking your male, likely in front of your character's wife.

I am opening some scenes to special males, where the male involved tries to fight to his last breath not to give in to my enormous female who is drugged into an intense heat.

Curious about anyone willing to play with a demon, magic, human role with some of my favorite kinks.

The human/demon role:

One scenario of how I might enjoy this role, involves your character, a young man who is obsessed with a woman who doesn't even notice him. So, when everything else failed, he summons a demon, hoping to make a deal for her heart. However, what he summons is a succubus who instead curses him. Yet, he had believed this would bring him closer to the girl he is infatuated for. But when strange feelings and thoughts begin spilling into his mind, he consults a demonologist to try and remove the curse/spirit from him.

He is to meet this man in home, but instead, winds up meeting his incredibly buxom wife. A good catholic woman, no birth control. Has never thought of, or looked at another man or his genitals.

RE: Milf looking for studs

Interested in several of your plots and more.
YIM: pussygrinder_m29
AIM: owning_master
Owning

RE: Milf looking for studs. Furry only mxf or mxseveral females.

Sorry about no replies to people, had a small bout of illness that has left me drained. Males who want to play, I really need to see some passion in your pm. I want to feel just how bad you are. The more passionate you, the more eager I am and energy I have to post. I feed off my partner in pm and post.

Back for big, filthy males who know how to add emotion to a hot scene to make it more sexy. Will be replying to old emails, things got out of hand for a bit.

bumping again

Currently looking for someone to play the idol scene. Listen, I want men who realize just because something is smut centered, doesn't mean they can slack off on writing. I want more details when smut is involved, I want to feel it through your writing. The men who can accomplish that, please pm me.

I PM'd you. I definitely don't lack the squishy, lewd details that you're looking for!

Another idea I would like to venture. Fall in line with some of my other ideas but with a twist. Where the smaller male with enormous genitals, has no choice in the matter. He is strapped to some machine, like a piston, forcing him to fuck my enormous married milfs. His colossal, aching balls filled with addictive spunk.

RE: Milf looking for studs. Furry only mxf or mxseveral females. (Note added)

bumping

hyperqueen said:
Hello Bluemoon, I am glad to be here. I hope I am welcome.

I would like to begin this thread by saying I enjoy a lot of details, never enough details. Also, I adore smut, but it most have emotions, taboo, someone is getting their soul crushed. My major kinks are forced, impregnation, addictive/corrupting cum and being broken by it in front of a mate that is powerless to stop it, and giant cocks and balls. Most if not all of the females I play are in the hyper category of curves. I also only want to play furries, taboo pairings like canine and feline can be very hot. Oh, and cum inflation, mmmm, so hot.

Men, when you message me, do not be afraid. I LOVE roles where I get to struggle some, fighting pleasure, fighting the urge. But ultimately, I cannot escape your lust.

It is late, so I won't post any formal ideas. However, I can make some brief ideas.

Note: I am not looking for a male who abuses his curse or ability. He is not meant to be some prick, or deviant. Typically, I want the male to not want what is about to happen, but being unable to stop it. Thank you.

This role I am very interested in right now.

***Another idea I would like to venture. Fall in line with some of my other ideas but with a twist. Where the smaller male with enormous genitals, has no choice in the matter. He is strapped to some machine, like a piston, forcing him to fuck my enormous married milfs. His colossal, aching balls filled with addictive spunk. ***

Male is forced to choose between some very important decision, and his wife being bred by a despised species with the addictive cum.

Young male with a breeder curse, can't control himself when he smells a female's heat, growing to enormous sizes based on her species...well, I think this is explanatory. Poor guy trying to fight his urge with all his might, but it is eventually futile.

The fertility statue. Young male in a holy temple comes into contact with a fertility statue. Causing only certain parts of him to change. The role involves size play, smaller male with enormous genitals and much larger females.

Male blackmailed into fucking and breaking his best friend's wife, while she is ovulating.

Of course, I am sure we could work some of the standard pairings in too:

mother/son

I could go on, but why not send me a message and find out instead?
Cum eating cuckold rp? Got pic references ;)

Bumping

bumping

RE: Milf looking for studs. Furry only mxf or mxseveral females. (Open to Futa as well)

bumping

RE: Milf looking for studs. Furry only mxf or mxseveral females. (Open to Futa as well)

Bumping, forever in search of that one male or female who knows how to drive me wild.

Pm'd you! Hope to hear from you soon.

bumping

bumping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom