Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A man and his Angel (Manada/Mystic Angel)

Chris did as he was told, he tries to stay clam as the operator talks Chris down, to talk in a clam voice. He tells them what he knows, what ever he doesn't he asked out loud. He tells Isabelle's father what to do, by what the operator told him. Soon an Fire Truck shows up, three firefighters come out, and begin to try to help her father. As they do, the Ambulance shows up, two more people step out, and soon everyone was around Isabelle. Chris sits on the steps holding his knees, he was crying, scared afraid it was his fault.

" You didn't do this Chris. I can reassure you have that, her father and I saw this coming. Playing with her, treating her the way you did was wonderful. She couldn't of asked for a better friend, I'm sorry you had to see her like this." Maria said as she sat down next to him, rubbed has back letting her cry into her shoulders. Isabelle's father wss doing everything he could, then the others took over. One gave her oxygene the other an IV, she was lifted onto the stretcher then carried out to the e-car. " We'll go with her come on." Maria said as she stood up took his hand, lead him out to the e-car then et him sit as close as he could to her daughter, his best friend.

Chris held onto Maria, the young lad tries not to cry in front of Isabelle. Once they where on their way, Chris reaches out, and sits on the floor, he takes her hand and holds it, trying his best not to cry. "please be okay....Ill do anything...please don't go..." Chris begged, as the young kid tries to keep it together, the paramedic asks chris to move, and he throws himself into Maria, crying into her chest, tears flowing.

Maria holds him to her, rubs his back knowing that it's harder on him then it is on her. She felt so bad for him, prayed her little girl would be okay. Once they get to the hospital Isabelle is rushed through the doors to the emergency room where they try everything, her heart stops twice but they manage to bring her back. She's rushed to the critical care unit, placed on a ventilator as more ivs are stuck into her hand. Maria walks back with Chris to her daughter's room, holds him close as she rubs his back. She lets go of him,nods toward the bed giving him permission to lay with her as long as he wants.

After crying on Maria, he was given permisson to lay with Issabele. He did so, slidding on the bed, he holds her one hand that didn't have the IV in it. He is shaking a bit, but he tries not to cry anymore. Chris leans in and kisses her cheek, like he did before. "I love you Iss...please get better" He said quietly, his heart pounding in his chest of all this "excitment"

Maria felt her husband place his hand on her shoulder, she smiles as she looks at her daughter with her best friend. She prayed that her daughter's eyes would open or she would move enough to let them know she would be okay. Isabelle's thumb caressed his hand, her eyes opened. She knew where she was, figured she'd had one of her bad spells since she was in the critical care unit.

The young kid smiled and tears up as he tries to get closer to Isabelle "I a, glade you are well...please don't do that again " he asked not knowing better and he gently tightens his grip around her

" I'm sorry Chris.. " Isabelle said as she held tight to her friend, she knew that this was likely the last time he would see her alive. She hated to leave him but her body wasn't letting her liv, she had been quite sick as an infant. All her life doctors could never figure out what was wrong with her, she had been dying slowly since the day her parents brought her home from the hospital.

"Shhh its okay, I love you Isabelle, you will be fine" Chris said quietly fighting his crying, and slowly losing. He tightens his arms around her a bit, and leans in kissing Isabelles cheek. A nurse walking by, looks at the two kids, and her heart melts, and breaks.

Isabelle never wanted to let him go but she was losing a never ending battle with her health, she rubbed his back just holding onto him. She knew she would be taking her last breath very soon, with the ventilator she was surprised she could talk. Her heart was breaking becaus she would be leaving her best friend very soon, it worried her but she knew he would be well taken care of by his parents.

Deep down, this young boy, knows what was happeneing to his best friend, he didn't like it. Chris tries to hold her as much as he can, giving up on holding it back, he cries a bit, sobbing onto her shoulder, but he keeps thier hands together. His parents show up, when they got home, and saw police still there, and where told a child was taken to the hospital, the mother consoul each other, as the father look on, both men where sad.

Isabelle kissed his forehead, held onto him as tight as she possibly could. She whispered in his ear, her eyes closed as the machines started going haywire. Her heart rate was elevated, her breathing was very labored even with the ventilator. Nurses, doctors rushed in to revive her but it wasn't working she was gone. A doctor detached the ventilator, turned off all the machines but he let the little boy be. " I'm so sorry for your loss." He said hanging his head as he walked away, Maria buried her face into her husband's shoulder as she wept.

Chris holds onto Isabelle's limp body, not wanting to let go, as he cries, his parents finally separate him from her. They hug thief body, tightly, as he cries with the family. His young heart broken, the nurse come and take the machines away, as they also straighten her body, and cover her up a bit.

Isabelle's spirit soared into the air, she found herself standing in front of a man in white. She knew the man wasn't god but she was a little confused, looked at the man as she placed a strand of hair behind her ear. '' Am I dead? '' She asked as she gulped, she knew she was but she felt so horrible about leaving her best friend. Maria sobbed into her husband's body as she held onto Chris, his parents. Her babygirl was gone from the world but she knew that she would be watching over them all, she crossed herself then continued to cry as she rubbed Chris's back.

11 years ( making him 19) pass sense that day, almost to the day. Christophe in college now, lives in a dorm, he has a small place, untidy and a mess. The last few nights have been rough with memories of Isabelle, he had to visit her grave soon, but school and work kept him so busy. He still on occasion would get a call from her parents more her mother, who treated Chris like a son. This night Chris is watching tv, as he gets up he looks at the mirror, resting his head on it wishing he could have his friend back

'' Boo! '' Isabelle said as she jumped out at him, naturally he was the only person that could see her. She didn't really look much different except the fact that she had grown up, still looked like a child in some aspects of her appearance. Waiting for his reaction she chewed on her lower lip, walked around him a couple of times then stood in front of him again. She expected to give him a heart attack, it had been eleven years so the shock would more then likely cause him to pass out.

Chris jumps back stumbling, crashing on the floor, aided eyed and confuses, he watches as Isabelle moves around his room. He knows it's her, her face, her hair, her voice was the same. "Iz?" Chris asked a standing up, tears quickly form from his eyes, as he throws himself at her, hugging Isabelle tightly crying as he did. "How? Why . Really? " he asked through his sniffles

'' In the flesh.. Well not really but I've been watching you.. They assigned me to you, told me to keep an eye on you. I'm an angel now Chrissy! '' Isabelle said as she smiled, she was the only one that could get away with calling him Chrissy it was her nickname for him just like IZ was his for her. She held onto him, rubbed his back never wanting to let him go because she knew how much he had missed her. Of course she had missed him just as much if not more, the connection they had was still there obviously.

Chris wasn't paying attention till he adjusts himself for a hug, when he felt her boobs in his chest. He blushes and steps back smiling "I am so happy, I knew you where watching weren't you?" He asked as he reaches and takes her hand, told hold it. As he does Chris leads her to the bed to sit "I just can't beleive it, your here, as an angel, and a beautiful one too." He said smiling his heart beats furiously in his chest he couldn't believe what has happened

'' Yes I've seen it all, sorry about your breakup with Sarah? Ungrateful little nevermind. I'm glad to see you to though, how are your parents? I know my mom, dad took things pretty hard. But they were given another chance with my little brother right? '' She asked smiling as she caressed his hand with her thumb, she had heard her mother tell her father that she was pregnant the day she died which meant she had an eleven year old brother maybe he was younger then that she didn't know she just knew her parents had been given a gift in the wake of her death.

Chris laughs "ah you saw that too eh? Yeah it is what it is.....yes....you have a brother he is ten now, will be 11 in five months. And my parents are doing well." Chris couldn't hold it, he pulls Isabelle into his chest, as he hugs her more. "I love you Iz, I do, I really love you, please don't leave me again." Chris said as he begins to cry again, his arms tight around his angel, who was his childhood love

'' I won't leave you ever again. I promise, I love you to. I told you that before it happened. Does he have a name? My little brother I mean, is he healthy? He has to be healthy because I don't want them going through that again.'' Isabelle said as she rubbed his back, kissed the top of his head. She was still the same girl just a little more mature, every action was from the heart because from day one she had always loved him with all hear heart. Her love for him was so strong that she was sent to be reunited with him.

"Daniel...Iz ... ----" they made your name his middle name. " Chris said smiling, he cups Isabelle's face and kisses her lips. His face wet of the tears, he holds her head there. "Ahh should we tell your parents? They would love to see you again" he said sitting back he begins to reach for his phone

" Not yet.. This is kind of new to me, I've kind of been looking for you for months.. Besides I'm sure my mother knows I'm okay, we'll tell them when the time is right. But right now your the only one that can see me, the only one that knows I'm here. " Isabelle said as she smiled, kissed him back caressing the side of his cheek with her thumb as she wiped away his tears. If she had not died when she did this moment could have happened much sooner.

"I was just about to eat, are you hungry?" Chris asked, smiking gently, he stands back up, his knees a bit weak. His heart beating fast, slowly settling down, his head working fast, but like his heart began to settle down. He heads to the kitchen and looks at what he has, it wasn't much, money had been tight this month. Chris has his head in his fridge drumming his fingers on the door.

Back
Top Bottom