Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A man and his Angel (Manada/Mystic Angel)

" Okay.." Isabelle said smiling as she cuddled with her friend, handed him the remote. Her mother handed his mother a cup of coffee then took a couple of pictures of the kids, continued to hold back her tears as she nodded toward the dining room so she could talk to his mother, explain Isabelle's situation. It hurt her but she knew his mother needed to know in case the worst came to pass.

Chris was in happy world unaware of how bad things where. He laid there and switched with Isabelle, laying behind her, as he hugs her. He turns to some cartoons, cause that what you watch when your kids, and he didn't move. Occasionally one or both of their parents would peak in, smile at the two kids and go back.

" With him being so young still I don't think Chris really understood what Isabelle was saying. She's been sick for awhile but we hoped that moving here would help her get better. Doctors don't know what's wrong, her father and I worry a lot. We just wish she would get better instead of worse." Maria told Chris's mom then she looked in on hem, noticed Isabelle had fallen asleep.

Chris's mom sighed as she listened, she knew that Isabelle's mother was right. "I know, but they are young, I'm impressed she handled this so well, with such a good grasp. I wish there was something we could do for you sweetie...." Chris's mom got teary eyed, as she found out, that the kids had fallen asleep. "They are just so cute...."

Chris had fallen asleep a bit after Isabelle did, Chris had his arms around her, but in a hug.

'' Yes they are, well since their still young I'm not worried about anything. Chris can spend the night It'll be good for Isabelle, for him. I'll just leave them there, cover them up with a blanket for now. Then later maybe wake them up, he can sleep on the guest bed. It's a fold out so we can put it in her room, right next to her bed.'' Maria smiled a little as she thought of that she knew her daughter needed this time with her friend especially if something happened, she didn't get better.

Isabelle held onto Chris like he was her teddy bear, her head was nestled against his like he was her pillow. She was comfortable right where she was, didn't want Chris to leave obviously the way she was holding onto him.

Chris's mom smiled and had no problem as she took her leave, as she did she said he could stay the night, she would bring pjs for him. If Maria would have him.

Chris was awoken by the door, when he saw Isabelle, she was asleep. Blinking Chris smiles and tightens his hug on her. And closes his eyes, again falling asleep. This young couple innocence at its best, Chris moves his head a bit gently pressing his nose to hers, smiling to himself.

Maria was happy to have Chris spend the night, she knew it would make her little girl happy. That's all that mattered to her, it would be the only thing that ever mattered no matter what. She covered them up with a blanket then smiled getting another cup of coffee, she would fix dinner soon enough.

Isabelle felt his nose touch her's , she giggled a little which made her cough but she was going to be okay least she hoped so anyways. She held onto Chris, rested next to him just treating him like he was her human teddy bear which technically he was least the way she looked at their friendship anyways.

Chris giggled a bit at Isabelle, as he rubs their noses, before he stopped, and just rubbed their cheeks. "This is fun, doing nothing but hugging you is nice" Chris said as he grinned, as he hugs her, he slowly moved and found her hands and he clasped them and held them. "Your hands are so soft Issabel." He said wueoelt

Isabelle smiled as she felt his hands lock with hers, his nose rub against hers. She couldn't help but giggle which always made her cough but she would be okay, laying with Chris was nice. Maria started to prepare dinner, hoped that her little girl would eat something. She always worried about her baby girl, hoped Chris's mom came back with pajama'so etc.

Chris's mom came back shortly after, she had a pair of his pjs folded nicely. Letting herself in she finds Maria and hands off her sons clothes, she then asks "my husband and I are going to catch up on shopping, do you guys need anything ?" She asked, turning around and seeing their kids, it was so cute it would make anyone's heart flutter.

" No I think we're good here. Thank you so much, it'll do the kids some good to be close." Maria choked back tears as she took his pjs from his mother then set them on the stairs, smiled. Her husband would be home from work soon, she had to make sure she had food ready so he could go to sleep. She hated the hours he worked but he made good money, kept a roof over their heads etc.

Chris continues to lay still, holding the hands of Isabelle, he began to grow slightly restless, but stayed where he was. "Hey...I can feel your heart beat...it it cool.."'Chris said, as their chests where pressed together, her heart beat, pulses into his chest with his heart. "Can I help you feel better?" Chris asked the young boy looks into Isabelle's eyes, how bright blue eyes innocent.

" I don't think so.. I wish you could though, just laying here with me feels good. I know we're young, really don't know the real meaning of the word. But I love you Chris, I always will. Your my best friend, if I survive the man I would love to marry someday." Isabelle couldn't believe she had just said all that outloud, she wondered how he would react. She sat up to cough, was clenching her chest due the fact she couldn't stop coughing.

Chris didn't understand the true deep meaning to what Isabelle said, but as she started to cough Chris sat up. He blinked not knowing what to do, he falls out of the couch and does the only he knows he should do, he went and go her mother. Telling her that Isabelle was coughing a lot. As he did he manages to get a glass and fills it with water walking back into tee living room, his small young heart panicking

Maria sighed as she ran to her daughter, reached for her inhaler then handed it to her. She smiled at Chris for bringing Isabelle a glass of water, rubbed her daughter's back, then went back to making dinner for her husband once she knew her little girl was okay. Isabelle's head hit the pillow once again, her eyes closed as she tried to breath slowly. Coughing like that had really scared her, she felt really bad Chris had to see her like this. Dying didn't scare her but leaving him behind did, she wished she could get better but not a single doctor knew exactly what was wrong with her. They had rolled out cystic fibrosis, various other lung illnesses so it had to be something in her immune system or her blood stream.

Once everything seemed to have settled down, Chris crawls back up, he wraps his arms around Isabelle. He shakes a bit, worried about his friend. "I'm sorry I made you laugh" he said quietly, hugging his friend again.

" It's okay." Isabelle said with her eyes closed as she cuddled with him, reassured him she would be okay. She was breathing normally as she rested with him on the couch, heard her dad's car pulled up next to the house. Her mother was still in the kitchen when her husband parked next to the house, she walked out into the hall with a towel in her hand as she greeted her husband with a kiss then looked in on the kids with a smile.

Chris looks up to see Isabelle's dad, he smiles but doesn't let her go. Chris just wants to hold her, his gut told him to hold her close. So he did, he wraps his arms around her and snuggles. "Your my best girlfriend ever Isabelle, I love you as much as I love my mommy and daddy." He said quietly, the young lad never let go of her. Even as her father came to say hi.

Isabelle's eyes were still closed when her father said hi, she felt him kiss her forehead then walk off to change out of his work clothes. She felt Chris's arm around her as he snuggled her, heard what he'd said it made her smile. The young brunette knew her days were numbered which is why she wantd to be as close as possible to Chris, she hoped he could stay least a few more nights because she just had a gut wrenching feeling that the next time he saw her would be in a coffin.

Chris didn't know her time was almost done, but the young man kept his arms around her. They don't move much, which he didn't mind. It was only till dinner was ready when the two where asked to come to the dinner room. Chris sits up and takes Isabelle's hand, he smiles brightly. "Let's go, and we can go back to laying down, it's fun doing nothing..." He said quietly, smiling, standing up he gently tugs her up.

Isabelle smiled as he tugged her up, she held onto his hand as she let him lead her back into the living room. She kissed him on he cheek then let go of his hand, sat down on the couch laying back down she smiled. The young brunette wasn't afraid of dying she was afraid of leaving Chris behind, hoped he would be okay once she was gone. But she had a feeling she would be watching over him, that made her happy for a few seconds then she was depressed again.

Chris sits down at the table, he then asked Isabelle's parents "may I stay for the weekend?" He smiled, as he sits across from Isabelle and smiles. How nice it was to be unaware of the situation at hand. With a answer everyone begins their meal, he makes sure he remembers his mannor, and everything.

" That's fine with us, Isabelle will be happy." Maria said with a smile as she picked up the phone, gave his parents a call. She left a polite message on their answering machine then hung up, smiled at her daughter's friend. It was hard for her to hold back to tears but she had to be strong for both of them, when she was alone with her husband she could cry all she wanted. Isabelle pushed her plate away she wasn't hungry, felt sick to her stomache.

Chris watches Isabelle push away her food, Chris pauses eating and frowns. He wanted her to eat, cause he wants to eat too, his blue eyes looks to his friend who sits across from him, "do you wanna go back to laying down and watching tv togeher ?" He asks quietly placing his fork down quietly. His heart beating hard in his small chest, as he looks to his girlfriend

" No I'm okay you enjoy your meal with my parents." Isabelle said as she got up from the table, walked back into the living room. She didn't make it very far because as soon as she was in the hall way she collapsed, mentally blamed it on her feet but she was unconious breathing but unconscious. " Oh dear God!! Chris call an ambulance right now!" Maria said as her husband grabbed a couple of blankets then picked his little girl up knowing he shouldn't but he did anyways, laid her down on the couch. He checked her pulse knowing what to do because he'd been a paramedic, was now an emt so he also listened to her heart but was scared to death.

Back
Top Bottom