Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A man and his Angel (Manada/Mystic Angel)

Manada

Star
It was early morning, Christopher a 8 year old boy wakes up excitted to go to the park. His best friend his neighbour, they have been friends sense she moved next to them almost two years ago, the two of then couldn't be separated. Brushing his teeth and then his hair, the young boy hurriedly left the house. He runs over their yard into the neightbours, and he happily knocks on their door, being let in by her father Chris stands near the door waiting. It was school tomorow the both of them where going to be in the same class. Her mom waited with a camera to take their photo, she was ever so happy.

Isabelle walked downstairs with her hair pulled back she'd done it all by herself, she was very proud of herself. She looked at her mother with the camera then at Chris with a smile as she stood beside him lacing her arm with his so her mom could take the picture. The brunette loved having her picture taken, she had an album filled with instant photos her mom had taken of her with her best friend. Isabelle was a very special little girl, she knew it because well according to doctors she was a miracle baby. " Ready to go play? "

As their arms get linked Chris smilesa big grin, as he stands beside Isabelle, once her mother is dne taking the photos, he turns to his friend and smiles "yes, let's go" Chris leads Isabelle out the door, and the two of them leave to go up the block to the park. It was a fair sized place, Chris let's Isabelle go, and runs ahead screaming back that he could beat her to the park. And he begins to run, but he know Isabelle was a fast kid, and that she would catch up

Isabelle smiled as she chewed on her lower lip, ran after him she managed to get ahead of him. Sticking her tongue out when she got to the swings, she sat down wrapping her fingers around the chains she started to swing. She loved to swing, she loved climbing things such as trees etc but she would swing for a little while. The young brunette had a small crush on her best friend but she didn't really understand that kind of stuff yet, most girls her age thought boy's had cooties. She looked at Chris, motioned for him to join her on the swings as she smiled knowing he would. Closing her eyes as she pumped back, forth she remembered the 1st day she met Chris then opened her eyes. She'd only been six or so maybe she couldn't remember, her family had just moved into the house next door to his.

As Chris expected Isabelle beat him the the swings, once he got there Chris hopped on the next to her, and began to pump. As he began to swing he soon is as high if not higher then his friend. Innocently Chris had a crush on his friend, his neighbour. But at their age girls where icky, as they swung, Chris stopped and thought. He knew the word girlfriend, it was just a word for a girl who was your friend that you liked. Which she was, he hops off and climbs a wooden play set where Chris stood before the slide, he waited for Isabelle to join him.

Isabelle jumped off the swing and join him at the slide, let him go first. She smiled seeing a little girl playing with a ball, she remembered that the man that owned the park made sure kids always had a ball or something to play with. Tightening her ponytail she placed a lose strand of hair behind her ear, she suddenly had a thought. She loved to play ball basketball softball baseball etc, she was very good she just loved to be active.

Innocently Chris has a though, he knew the general meaning of a girlfriend and his parents often kinda teased him about him and Isabelle. Before he slides down he turns to her and smiles. "Hey Isabelle are you my girlfriend? My parents keep asking me that..." Chris asked as he slide down the slide stumbled a bit, he was a tad clumsy. Chris waits at the end for Isabelle to join him

'' Yes Chris I'm your girlfriend..'' Isabelle said with a smile as she followed him up the slide, slid down right behind him. She looked around the park, smiled a little realizing they were alone. Chewing on her lower lip she took a ball out of her small bag, tossed it to her best friend/boyfriend. She got teased by her parents as well, she didn't really mind cause she thought it was cute plus she really liked Chris, could see herself as his girlfriend.

"Oh oh okay...I can't wait" the young boy smiles and catches the ball, holding it. He takes the ball and runs up to Isabelle and stands in front of her. He kisses her cheek, and smiles. "Then go back I'll throw the ball." Chris said, as he steps back a bit he tosses the ball in the air and he catches it. Once Isabelle is down a bit he takes the ball and throws it right to her. Laughing and smiling Chris readies to catch the ball.

Isabelle caught the ball, threw it back to him then smiled as she laughed abit. She got ready to catch it again, couldn't stop smiling. As stated before Isabelle was a special child she got good grades in school, loved to play at the park with Chris but from the beginning she knew her life would be short lived. She waited for the ball with a smile on her face, her heart skipped a beat because she didn't just like Cheis she loved him even though she didn't really understand how that kind of love worked.

Chris catches the ball kinda, he jumps and falls back. He laughs as he watches Isabelle he smiles and feels himself smiling bigger, his heart beats harder. He is young and doesn't take much notice, as he gets back up he throws the ball back to her, as he watches her catch it. He claps and positions himself more and watches for the ball

" Are you okay?" Isabelle asked as she looked at her friend, showed some great concern. She was sweating, breathing heavy but only because they were playing ball. Shrugging everything off she catches the ball then gently throws it back to him wondering if he was going to be okay. She had her days where she didn't really feel like herself but today wasn't one o those days, no matter what she would always be able to play with Chris.

The two kids played catcher a while more, till their mothers came for them. Calling the two of them over, Chris catches the final throw and runs to Isabelle. "Are we gunna tell our parents?" He asked as he runs up to her, smiling. One hand free the other held the ball, Chris's shirt dirty after falling a few times catching the ball.

" Tell them what? " Isabelle asked looking a little confused her cheeks flushed because of all the playing she was doing, her breathing was still pretty heavy to. She could usually catch her breath after awhile but for some reason she was having some trouble, even as a baby she had some breathing problems. Her mother wrapped her arms around her, looked at Chris a little confused. " What did you want to tell us? Make it quick because Isabelle needs to relax the rest of the day." Maria knew something was wrong with her little girl but every doctor gave her a clean bill of health, refused to run any tests which inferiated her.

Chris blinked and looked scared and confused. Looking to his mom and back to Isabelle he took his mothers hand and held it. "She said she was my girlfriend..." Chris said quietly as he looks back to her "is she okay? Is this my fault....mommy?" Chris asked quietly as he looks to the parents.

" awe that's sweet. But no Chris it's not your fault, I'm sure she'll be fine don't worry. Let's go inside, get cleaned up for dinner." His mother said as she watched Maria take Isabelle inside, she prayed the child would be okay for her son's sake. Isabelle laid down as soon as her mom got her inside, she was feeling okay but looked a little more flushed then normal. She coughed, rolled over reaching for her inhaler then went back to sleep hopinf Chris wasn't to worried about her.

He was told not to worry, and it wasn't his fault. So Chris didn't though he felt like his parents seemed sad, he wasn't fully sure why. He asked a few time if he could go over, but got "No's" giving up Chris goes to his room and plays with his toys, occasionally pausing wondering about Isabelle.

Isabelle was still resting peacefully, she had eaten some supper so her belly was full. She was still to young to have a phone or use the Internet, when her mom walked in to check on her. Sitting up she looked at her mother, pouted a little becaus she wanted Chris to know she wax okay. Maria sighed, smiled picking up the phone to call Chris for her daughter, tell him that Isabelle wanted him to know she was okay.

Chris was beginning to get bored as his mother came in and offered him a phone. He takes it and speaks, finding out that Isabelle was doing well, and that she wanted him to know she was well. Chris thanks her, and wishes Isabelle to feel even better tomorrow so he could come over. He hangs up, and asks his mother if they can bake some cookies to bring over tomorrow. Smiling she agrees and takes her son to the kitchen the two begin to make some cookies for their neighbours, and his girlfriend.

Isabelle was really excited about getting to see Chris but she was told she would have to rest on the couch, wasn't allowed to move. She sighed as she did what she was told, laid down on the couch with several blankets on because her mother didn't want her to be cold. This was the first time she'd gotten like this in awhile, as many times as she went to the doctor they never knew what was wrong. She had spent four weeks in the hospital with a upper respiratory infection then, doctors never found out why so she was basically a medical mystery.

Chris was up first thing in the morning, he was dressed and showered ready to go over with the cookies they made. His mother all ready up and dressed, she smiled at liked how cute her son was being, but she felt sadness in the uncertainly of Isabelle. The both of them leave, and walk across the yards and knock on the door, Chris holding the plate of cookies, as the two of them wait to be let in. It was beginning to get chilly as Fall was fast approaching.

Maria opened the door, had made sure her little girl looked presentable for her friend. She opened the door, ushered them in. Isabelle was awake but not sitting up so she positioned herself to sit up, coughed a few times but smiled when she saw Chris. She wanted to jump off the couch so she could give him a hug but her mother wouldn't let her, she looked nice with her hair braided wearing a track suite because her mother didn't want her to get to dressed up considering her age plus with her coughing like she was she wanted her daughter to be comfortable if they had to rush to the hospital suddenly.

The first thought for Chris was to run to Isabelle, but as he took a step his mother placed a hand on his shoulder, telling him to be nice and gentle. Chris nodded and handed off the cookies taking two away. He walks to Isabelle and sits next to the couch and offers her a cookie. "My mom and I made you cookies, they are great...you should try it." Chris said as he sat on his knees and kept close to his young friend. "I hope you get better I'm sorry if I made you sick yesterday..." Chris said quietly, as he are his cookie, careful not to make a mess

'' I'll try one later I really don't feel like eating right now, you didn't make me sick. Chris I have something I need to tell you, promise me you won't get upset. This isn't easy for me, well um.. Before we moved here I was in, out of the hospital with respiratory infections. Doctor's never found out what was causing them, to this day they don't what makes me sick. I'm not getting any better.'' Isabelle said as she frowned, looked at her friend because she knew that last part would really upset him. She watched her mother leave the room, go into the kitchen to make a pot of coffee desperately trying to hold back the tears.

It wasn't that he would be upset, more he didn't fully understand. Chris took her cookie and ate it, he then stood up, the couch could fit two young kids. He got on the couch, and laid next to Isabelle. "There if you have to lay down, I'll lay down with you." Chris said as he smiled, he reaches and hugs her gently. He looks around then to the tv, "wanna watch tv?" Chris asked as he rolls a bit and his his back to her front

Back
Top Bottom