Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hero and his Harem (me and Lost_one17)

Vanya cried out as she was filled with his cum again. Turning she, Ashe, and Amber started to lick his cock, balls, and body clean of all the cum from time to time their tongues meeting and a quick exchange of cum from one girl to the next. Once he was cleaned Amber and Ashe pushed Vanya to the bed and began to lick and suck the cum from her cleaning her out for the next round. Vanya's moans were soft and many as the two girls tongues attacked both of her holes sending waves of pleasure through her body straight to her head.

He snapped his fingers and the girls would then all move apart from eachother. he grinned as he looked at her and he then grabbed amber where he began to fuck her ass. His cock drilling in deep and he knew that she would be going crazy, so he usually saved fucking her in the ass for their last fuck since he knew she loved it a lot. He kept thrusting harder and harder, her lower half was in the air, her ancles over his shoulders as he just kept pounding in more and more until he came and he pulled out waiting to be cleaned for the next fuck.

Amber let out the loudest scream yet as he shoved his cock up her tight ass. Her mouth hung open moans coming out every thrust. She gripped the sheets As he lifted her ass from the bed. Vanya grabbed Ashe by the waist and pulled her over Amber shoving her pussy into Amber's face. The blonde grabbed the elf's thighs holding her in place as she started to eat her out her moans being muffled by her pussy. Ashe cried out loudly with how vigorously Amber eat her pussy, her tongue hitting all the right places. Vanya crushed her lips against Ashe's silencing her cries her tongue finder hers taking in the taste of all their cum and Ashe's own particular taste. Vanya ran her fingers though Ashe's hair then grabbed hold of both of her ears teasing the tips in her fingers swallowing her moans in their kiss.

Amber cried out into Ashe's pussy as she came hard around Lance's dick moments before he blew his load into her. When he pulled out Vanya layed Ashe on her back and pulled her legs over her head presenting Lance with both her holes ready to be fucked. "Master, take which hole you please." She said offering her wood elf companion to her lord and lover.

He however grabbed one of vanya's ears, teasing it as he said to her "You do not have the power to offer up one of my girls... or have you forgotten your mark?" he was not mad though the words made him sound that way. he was amused by how Vanya thought herself to almost be the second in command when he had no second, each were equal in his eyes as he looked at ashe now as he continued to tease Vanya he looked to ashe and he asked 'What would you like Ashe?"

Vanya let out a surprised moan as he grabbed her ear teasing it. "No master, I have not." She moaned softly. Ashe slid from under Vanya and smiled at his question. Seeing Vanya in this state made her sadistic side pull forward. "If I may because she offered my body to you..." She moved Vanya's face closer to his cock grabbing a hand full of hair she pulled her head back causing Vanya to moan in pleasure, in the moment her mouth was open Ashe stuffed Lance's cock into her mouth. "..I offer her mouth for a good throat fuck." She said holding Vanya's head back by her hair. "All you need to do master is take hold of her hair like so and maybe an hear and give them a nice tug, she will open right up for you." Ashe suggested with a sadistic grin.

he laughed at this, seeming quite ammused by little Ashe's dark side coming out. he pulled back on one of Vanya's ears and on her hair as he thrust in and out with little trouble. His cock was going down her throught, hell it was probably entering her stomach or banging on the enterance to it. he kept thrusting in and out of her as Vanya was forced to endure this deep throught fuck.

Vanya moaned loudly onto his large cock as he pulled on both her ear and hair. Her eyes started to water from the force of having something that large forced down her throat with such force. Ashe smiled softly as she moved behind Vanya and spread her ass wide. "Amber, will you help me out with something?" She asked sweetly to the blonde woman. Amber nodded and moved to beside Ashe. "Lets make sure that Vanya has the best time she can right now." She said shoving three of her fingers into Vanya's ass and pounding them into her mercilessly while Amber shoved four into her pussy. Vanya's eyes shot open wide and she tired to cry out against them but could only moan against Lance's cock. Her eye lids began to flutter as her eyes rolled back into her head, she could barely stand the sexual assault on her body or the pleasure that was fogging her mind.

He kept going, more and more, his thrusts so deep and so fast as he groaned out very loudly as he came hard filling Vanya's stomach with his seed before he pulled out and he let the girls finish up with eachother... he knew they would have to get ready for the monster soon as he watched the two teaming up on Vanya.

Vanya let out a surprised moan as he cam the warm liquid flowing into her stomach. When he pulled out Vanya took a deep gasping breath. Ashe and Amber pulled their fingers from her body and laughed. "How was your throat fuck?" Ashe asked getting a sharp glare from the dark elf. "You will get yours Ashe. Trust me." She said getting up from the bed and getting dressed. "Come one girls, we got a monster to stop." She said to the two on the bed. Ashe and Amber groaned playfully as the readied themselves for he monster hunt.

Lance just laughed a little as he stood getting dressed but he seemed to take more time covering up everything but his manhood just to tease the girls. he was soon redressed and he pulled his sword onto his back as they now left since it was getting dark out... the beast would strike soon.

Vanya, Amber and Ashe all got dressed and ready for the "hunt". "So who wants to bet its a Succubus?" Amber asked tying her sleeves on. "I would say that could be a good guess, but none of the men were murdered, and a Succubus usually drains the soul of her victims." Vanya said adjusting the front of her dress making sure her breasts were covered. "Maybe it's just some beast that is in heat?" Ashe said with a shrug as she pulled on her robes tying them tightly. "Either way, lets just get this over with." Vanya said grabbing her weapons and heading out of the room.

Lance had already dressed and rearmed himself. He was skilled at getting ready at a moments notice... maybe it was the slight bit of dragon in him... it was hard to tell. But either way he stood outside of the inn where they had been placed looking up and down the main road that went through town. he knew that the thing would strike soon... but maybe if there was a male outside it might be an easy way to lure it out. He herd the door behind him move and he held up a hand for them to stay there as he moved more into the open, heading to the middle of the town square knowing he could drag the beast out if there was a lone man...

The girls all stopped at his signal and waited as he moved to the center of the town. The creature was already in the town creeping around in the shadows when she caught hold of Lance's scent. "Hmm, he smells different from the rest." She whispered to herself. Growing curious she followed him towards the center of the town watching him closely with her keen eyes while staying out of sight. "Hmm a warrior. This should be fun." She said to herself.

After about an hour of him waiting in the middle of the square she sprinted from the shadows with god like speed and pounced onto Lance's back slashing at him with her razor sharp claws and disappearing back into the darkness watching him. "Lets play." She said her voice echoing trough the empty streets hiding her location.

His skin, lucky enough had a bit of strength to it from his dragon heritage and he recieved a lesser blow than a normal human. He drew his blade and he looked into the shadows as he began to concentrate hard, his senses though hightened were still only partially better than a humans, so he really needed to concentrate... and the next blow she would try to make he moved quick and he blocked her with his blade working like a shield.

Watching him closely she noticed something dangerous about him. Crouching low to the ground she darted out at him and lunged again. Seeing him draw his sword up to block she caught a hold of it with one hand and grabbed his shoulder with her other, planting her feet on his chest she stared at him only inches away and took in a deep breath letting it out as an ear piercing dragon roar before kicking off him landing a few feet away on all fours, her tail swayed slowly behind her. "Who are you?" She hissed at him ready to dodge or attack at a moments notice.

Lance only slid back a couple feet before digging his sword into the ground to keep himself from moving. He smiled at the dragon woman and he said "I am Lance Dragonblood" he smiled "and as you could have guessed I am like you... part mortal race and part of the dragon race" he said "Now why have you been attacking this village?" he asked as he showed no intention of fighting. he was going to defend himself but she... she was like him... and she had a nice body, he kind of wanted to claim her as another of his girls.

Keeping her distance and listening as he spoke she snarled at him. "Your dragon blood is weak." She snapped at him viciously. "You say your Dragon Kin but your blood smells of mostly human." She hissed. Smiling evilly at his question about her attacks she licked her fangs and laughed. "Because I want to, I am bored and humans entertain me." She said her voice full of wicked delight. "They are weak and dont know how to defend themselves, even elves are better than humans and most elves are weak in power but at least they are strong in magic and spirit." She said her smile only growing more sinister. Cocking her head to the side she laughed. "Do you want me weak blood?" She asked standing up and presenting her body to him. "Do you want Sophia?" She asked her tone becoming hot and sultry.

he grinned and he looked to his girls, they were still over by the Inn waiting for his signal and he moved in front of his sword. He was leaving his defences open and he smiled 'if I am a weak blood... then surely you will be open for a challenge..." he looked at her "You may pick the challenge, be it from fighting to sex." he looked at her "however should I win then you will be mine... but if you win" he looked at her "You will have me..." he looked at her 'Do we have a deal?"

Catching his glance she followed it to the women waiting at the inn for him. "Two elves and a...." She trailed off for a moment and her eyes focused and she sniffed the air. "Ooo, a Terran, interesting." She said looking back to the man in front of her. "Now why would I want a weak blood like you?" She asked with a smug grin. "You better call your pets to help you out of this bad situation if you had any brains at all." She said taking a ready stance crouching low to the ground. "If you can survive then I will let you claim me as yours, IF you can survive." She said her eyes and tone growing dangerous.

Quickly jumping back she inhaled deeply her chest pushed out and her head back she puffed her cheeks up and then threw her head forward letting out a tremendous flame at Lance. The girls all looked in shock as the town was lit up by the fire. "LANCE!" Vanya screamed dashing out to him Amber and Ashe right behind her.

However suddenly a hand came forth from the flames and he grabbed his giant sword. His clothing and armor had been singed sure but Lance emerged from the flames fully intact. It was one of his dragon gifts, while he could breathe fire he was also mostly immune to it. he smiled at the dragon girl and he nodded "my turn" he waved his hand for the girls to stay back as he rushed at the dragon girl making a wide sweep with his mighty sword. He knew she would try to dodge it however and he figured she would succeed as he looked to the girls "Get the villagers to safety" as another slash went at the dragon girl and her new position. he knew this one would be hard... this girl had to be about a fourth dragon if not half.

Back
Top Bottom