Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cross-dressing delights! (MxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CD RP

Meteorite
Well hello there! Thanks for checking my thread out! If you like what you read, please send me a PM!
I don't like it when naughty people post on my thread without asking

Also now accepting IM RPs for those of you who share a similar time zone to me (GMT)​

Who I am and what I want!

Hiya all! I hope to make this a nice and simple thread, so let's crack right on with it!

My name is CD RP (or Ceedee if that seems too impersonal) and that's a pretty big clue as to what I'm looking for here. I absolutely adore cute effeminate guys who decide to try on their mother's, sister's, girlfriend's or even buy their own pretty panties or sexy dresses in secret... and get caught with them on!

My personal favorite is when the strapping well-hung guy who catches the little cutie decides to show her what it really means to be a woman, maybe with the help of some equally buff friends! It's too late to go back now, those frilly knickers sealed the deal my little darling.

But it can be really fun too when a real girl catches the lil' sneak-thief and decides to make him her new 'gay' best friend, as well as helping him with his outfit and finding him plenty of hunky guys to practice with. What does it matter if he claims he's not really gay? He can learn!

Rolepay details!

Personally I'm equally happy playing a cutsie femboy myself, or playing the guy(s) to show him a great time. So long as things get nice and sticky, I'm happy.

Now, frivolity and kinkiness aside (just for a little while, I promise) I do have to point out just a quick couple of things:

I do say cute and little and small a lot... but characters have to be fifteen years old at least. Preferably not much more than twenty though!

I only use PM or threads at the moment, will now also accept IM.

And last but certainly not least, I do expect people I play with to write a paragraph per post, in nice correct spelling too!

I'm sorry to say but if you break that last rule or hit any of my red-light kinks without asking - the RP's gonna end.

** Very important note regarding images of cross-dressers**

In the past I've had people link pictures of characters who simply do not look old enough. The site's own rules say characters involved in sex must be fifteen years years old or older. Anime images really run the risk of characters looking under this age, so if you insist on using an anime image then you HAVE to make sure that the character at least looks fifteen.

Time to fish out to fishnets and dive back into the dirty!

I don't think I need a K-list yet, but here's a list of the things that turn me on and turn me off:

Yummy, yes please!

Anal sex and oral sex
Nice big cocks on the tops - 7-11 inches and thick.
Plenty of sticky pre-cum to lick up
Lots of gooey cum! A real mouthful... or butt-full!
Really hard butt-fucking
Throat-penetration and gagging
Gangbangs - Pass the little darling around a group of men!
Ageplay - older men have more wisdom and more to teach!
Anal virginity, so tight the first time...
Cum play! In the cutie's mouth, butt, face, hair ... just don't waste it!
Double or tripple penetration - if the lil' sweetie can't fit two cocks in her butt at once she isn't trying hard enough.

Eww, no thank you!

Anything to do with poop or pee or vomit
Real abuse or inflicting pain
Blood
Hairy men & beards
Fat, ugly, unclean or unkempt men
boy feet
spitting anywhere (cum or saliva)
Rape
Crying during sex or 'romantic' scenes
Probably a few other things... if unsure, ask!

Who's gonna catch the little dear in the act?

This is basically a pairings list, I'm only looking for the two plots I described right up at the top right now. If a woman catches the lil' cutie he'll be her gay BFF, or if it's a guy he'll be seduced or pressured into showing what a little girly girl he really is. Right now I'd prefer straight up MxM though, but I'm willing to be flexible for the right person.

Incest:
Father
Brother
Sister
Mother
Cousin

Authority figures
Teacher
Boss
Dance coach

Peers:
Best friend