Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Far Cry and Tomb Raider Crossover -- Vaas x Lara Croft?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unchained

Star
So, I have this weird craving where Vaas and Lara Croft are paired together. I think the idea would be that the two universes are combined, and Lara comes to Rook Island in search of an ancient artifact, where she's captured by Vaas' pirates. This can be Lara from the reboot or any of the previous games, whichever you prefer. The idea is that Vaas (me) would use her and abuse her, at first -- non-con, rough sex, all of that jazz, though we can talk about maybe Lara starting to love it as the RP goes on. If it's all non-con all the time, that might get pretty lame pretty fast. I don't mind having a heavy plot tied in with this RP, so if that's something that interests you, please PM me.

I'm a fairly descriptive poster and I usually post three paragraphs at a time, but can do more or less, depending. As far as kinks go, I'm fairly open -- just no scat, vore, gore or death, please. No thanks. Or bestiality. That's a no-no, too. I'm sorry this thread isn't very in depth, but I don't expect many people here to take it seriously or to take interest in it at all. Just send me a message and we can go over as much details as we want to/have to to make this an enjoyable RP. Thanks for reading, and I hope someone grabs this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom