Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sword Art Online: Phantom Bullet, Looking for a female to play Sinon (UPDATED 6/9/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right! First of all, hello there!
As you can tell by the title, what I'm basically looking for, is someone willing to do an RP based around the Phantom Bullet Arc of SAO. Specifically, focusing on the pairing of Kirito and Sinon. I was thinking of an AU where Kirito and Asuna aren't together anymore, for whatever reason, by the time Kirito is put on the Death Guh case by the JSSDF. As well as how the plot of the arc would flow if Kirito and Sinon's sexual tension was even more obvious than in the show/books, and of course, when they eventually give into it. Something with a heavy focus on actual plot, but with a sexual twist when it comes to the leads.
I was thinking it could start around episode four of the anime? After Kirito logs in for the first time, and as he meets Sinon for the first time.
Specifically, I was hoping we could take the loose feel of the Phantom Bullet arc, and go our own way with it? Like, Kirito and Sinon, still fighting Death Gun, still in the BoB, but with our own ideas and kinks in there.

I mean I don't know, feel free to suggest your own ideas, but this is just a huge craving I have, haha. We could shape the plot together, and see where the characters take it,
As for post length and times... Well, I'm pretty jovial. I'd prefer someone at least semi-lit, but honestly, I know real life can bog you down, so I'm pretty lax on times.
Of course, if you're interested, we could discuss the specifics over PM.
I'd prefer to RP in a thread, but I'm open to email or PM if you'd prefer, and I'll be playing Kirito.

And here's a plot starter:

White.
That was all that stretched out before him, a clinical, sterile expanse of white ceiling. Combined with the slightly-too-soft-to-be-comfortable mattress, it brought back disturbing memories of the last time he had been in one of these beds. Memories of the day he returned from the floating castle, <<Aincrad>>. Of course, even though he knew the white was there, he couldn't see it. It was tinted purple by the lens of the AmuSphere he was currently wearing. He'd never hard one before, usually preferring to use his old NerveGear, but in this circumstance... He was glad for the extra protection.
<<Death Gun>>...was nothing more than an urban legend. The AmuSphere didn't have microwaves near strong enough to kill someone in the same way as the NerveGear could. But if it were true... If someone was attempting to bring back Akihiko Kayaba's death game... Whoever it was must be stopped.
His resolve found, Kazuto Kirigaya closed his eyes and clenched his fists and, willing the weapon of 'The Black Swordsman' <<Elucidator>> in his right hand, and the weapon of the Spriggan Hero, the <<Black-Iron Greatsword>> in his left, uttered a single phrase:

"Link Start!"

After the usual swirling colours, and confirmation of connection to his five senses, the first thing that the former black swordsman saw was a status window offering three options: 'login', 'register', and 'convert'.
Heaving a deep sigh, he clicked the last option, and entered his account details from ALO, confirming the (temporary, ideally) conversion of his account from <<ALFheim Online>> to <<Gun Gale Online>>. He cringed. It felt like he'd just betrayed some part of himself.
Following this, another window appeared, giving a confirmation that his level had been converted as well, and a total of skill points he had to distribute on his parameters.
"So it's like SAO, then..." he murmured to himself, going through the differant skills available.
Going for a similar attack/speed build that he naturally had in ALO, which in-and-of itself harkened back to his avatar in SAO, he nodded and closed his eyes, preparing to login to the 'world of guns'...

He opened his eyes and blinked slowly, he appeared to be in a market of some sort. He looked down at himself, taking in the cold grey slacks he was wearing by default. Clenching and unclenching his fists, he noticed...something...by his shoulder. Like a shadowy black tendril. Wait, was that his hair?
Panicking, he turned to the nearest window, and let out a high-pitched cry of surprise. "I'm a girl?!"
His already-androgenous face looked even more feminine, his shaggy black hair was now silky and long. Had there been an error in the transfer? How could he ever look Sugu in the eyes? Worse... What if she started calling him 'Onee-san'?!
He patted his chest in a panic, noticing that he didn't seem to have any breasts. That was good. And, now that he moved a bit, he noticed that everything downstairs was where it should be...so he just looked like a girl... That was much better. Still a pain, but... Much better.
He looked around, in a slight daze. Now that the initial panic was over, he now realised...he had no idea where to start looking for Death Gun...or even where to equip himself. He started walking slowly, clearly lost and confused.

Well! Drop me a line if you're interested, and I hope to hear from you soon!

RE: Sword Art Online: Phantom Bullet - Looking for a female to play Sinon

Bump. Gonna try and post a writing sample soon.

RE: Sword Art Online: Phantom Bullet - Looking for a female to play Sinon (UPDATED)

Updated the first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom