Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Heroes: Emergent (2020) - Come Play!

Traveler

Pulsar
~We are STILL accepting new players!~
modified 9/12/14​

Brief synopsis:
This Group RP takes place 13 years after the first series ended. The roleplay will be an open world forum with two GMS, and a child forum has been created to allow for separate threads for each continent to keep the story lines from getting too confusing. There will be as much of a smut/plot mix as anyone wants, with the GMs coordinating the small plots within the larger ones and providing a sandbox for everyone to play in as they pursue their character(s)' goals.

The basic story setting
Spring, 2020

It had been another hard winter in England. Nearly a hundred deaths had been attributed to the extreme cold and the lack of heating fuel for the commoner. Thankfully the conflicts that had marred the world since the Global War of 2016 had finally seemed to settle down. Now the world had begun to find it's own kind of normal, and the new company formed by Angela Petrelli, Peter Petrelli, Noah Bennet, and Sylar (in the guise of Nathan Petrelli) had also begun to expand and grow Internationally.

Primatech and the Deveaux Society have both crumbled, as far as people know. Some have begun to believe that the 'others', the ones with powers, were a fluke and that they were all disposed of, especially after the president of the United States and his wife was revealed in 2016 to be of the others, a couple who could cause people to believe blatant lies and to agree with them with unconditional obedience and adoration. They were narcissists who could project their self-love out into the world and cause others to love them with the same abandoned carelessness.

Once that was revealed, it acted as the catalyst for the 2nd US Revolution, which lead to the Global War, which lasted for 18 months. In 2018 a leader by the name of Nathan Petrelli was able to unite the fractured United States under his Despotism form of government. The USA was no longer a Democracy, not that it had been one for many decades - it was an Oligarchy.

President Petrelli restructured the country to his ideals, accompanied by his closest three advisers. Other countries quickly followed suite, restructuring their countries under leaders who secretly possessed genetically-derived special abilities. England was happy to allow their current Prince and his young wife to regain the powerful throne in more than just symbolic rule. The Prime Minister was no longer the true ruling head of the Parliament; he was simply someone to carry out the young king's decisions and to head the other Ministers in their tasks.

It was good to be an 'other'.

Today the streets were busy and the weather was crisp. The hint of warmth was in the humid air, and some people walked about without their gloves on, and with their scarves tossed casually about their necks. It was Spring, it was gorgeous weather, and it was London. What more could a person want?

The IC is located here
The OOC is located here
Character Profiles are located here

Feel free to post your character profiles, and once SithLordofSnark or I gives your character the thumbs up you can post in the IC threads. We look forward to meeting you!

RE: Heroes: Emergent (2020)

*waves hihi*

I play a pair of Characters in the game, Elizabeth Gordon and Beatrix Davies. I'm poking my head in here to welcome anyone interested in joining us as the game gets off the ground. Not much has 'happened' yet so it's not to late to get in on the ground floor. Also, a big plug for the game, Traveler's an awesome GM, one willing to work with you on plots and schemes for your character(s) so if you're into plot and character development, this is the game for you.

Come on in, the water's fine :D

PS if you want to take over an NPC of mine, drop me a line. I've pretty much defined them with a 'look' and a quick personality sketch but I'm way open to someone breathing real life into them.

RE: Heroes: Emergent (2020)

This seems interesting, but when you say '13 years after the first series' do you mean there was an RP before this? And if so, do I need to know what it is about to join in?

Back
Top Bottom