Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Story From Down Undella (Natsu Dragneel x Super_Panda_)

[Shauntai had Oliver's cock deeply in him as she bounces harder. It was the best feeling in the world. She didn't want to cum but with her Master as she felt too deep in pleasure as she kisses Cynthia more and letting Iris and Catilin suck on her breasts. Her walls were clamping his cock as she then saw Iris pull away and goes lower and licks between both Shauntai's pussy and Oliver's cock wanting them both to cum as Iris was ready for the next fuck with Oliver. That is if he chooses her.

With Iris licking it added to the pleasure and soon he would feel Shauntai dripping on his cock and soon he couldn't hold it in anymore and he came inside of Shauntai like she wanted. It filled her up inside and the excess started to drip outside. He felt the other girls cleaning up the mess by licking the excess cum off is cock. Shauntai got off and the remaining three girls waited to see who he would pick next. With his cock still hard and ready for another round he said "Caitlin, I choose you!"

Caitlin blushes hard as she got on all four. "I'm ready master." She looked at him approach him as Iris sighs. Iris smiles as she knew that she might be picked next. Iris then felt herself getting her breasts sucked and her pussy fingered by Cynthia and Shauntai.

Oliver gets on his knees and stick his cock inside her, she moaned and flinched as he entered her. He saw that Iris looked a little sad that he didn't pick her, and he would change that after Caitlin. Anyway she seemed busy getting her breasts and pussy fingered by the other two. He then asked how Iris would like to have both tits licked and sucked in addition to having her pussy eaten.

Iris was moaning as she wanted more. She is untamed as she wanted to be fucked so badly not even the two girl's fingering is working. But the sucking did help a little. Caitlin then moans as Oliver entered her tight pussy. She whispers. "Please fuck me as hard as you can."

He fucked Caitlin's tight little pussy as her moan and grunts seemed to cheer him on, before long he felt her body tremble and felt her cum all over his cock. He grabbed her at the waist and began to pound her even harder, she moan and screamed even louder when he did this.

Caitlin moans loudly as she came and was panting as she thought it was over until he grabbed her waist. She smiled as she moans even louder than before as he started pounding her hard. She loved it so much. She then sat up as he kept pounding having her neck to his mouth. "Brand me then cum in me... ahhh."

She sat up and had jer neck kissed by Oliver, he continued to pund away and then suddenly he cock exploded inside of her. As this happened, he grabbed her tits and groaned as his cum started to leak out of her pussy. He pulled out and said "Iris you're next!" in a panting voice, both Caitlin and Oliver were hot and sweaty. Oliver wiped himself off a bit as Iris got into position.

Iris felt both girls move away as she was called on. "C-Can he be the one to finally satisfy me?", she thinked to herself as she sat up with her legs spreaded out in front of Oliver. "Yes Master." Her pussy was wet and she is dying for a fuck. She wanted him ontop of her. While Caitlin kissed Oliver while stroking his cock to make it hard again. Caitlin smiles as she asked before she left to her spot to make Cynthia wet for the last turn. "Are we doing a good job Master?"

"Very good job!" Oliver replied. As Caitlin got him hard again, he got in position in front of Iris. He stuck his cock into Iris and she flinched a little, he slowly started to fuck her with each pump he increased how fast and deep he was going.

Iris winks as she felt his pounding and moaning. She grabs his chest and pulls him closer as she kisses him deeply as she spreads her legs more. "Mmm there is more than just pokemon battles that make me a champion." She smiles as let her walls take more of him in as her walls clamp his cock harder as she moans louder and louder between thrusts.

Oliver was surprised at what she said and took it upon himself to make sure she knows her place. He felt her squeezing his cock a little harder, which caused her to moan loud and uncontrollably. He felt her hands on his back and not long after he felt her nails dig into his back while he pounded the hell out of her pussy. He saw her body twitch as she came all over his cock, but that didn't stop him. He still continued to fuck her pussy until her moans barely came out anymore.

Iris kept moaning hard as she knew what Olibet is trying to do as she came as she slowly tried to get Oliver off but he kept fucking her hard as she had her eyes go up and moaning in deep pleasure that no words or noise come out of her.

It was not long after that, that Oliver came inside her. He was surpassed that he had lasted three back to back rounds. He still had Cynthia after this and he didn't know if he could go another round or not.

Cynthia smirks at this and got close to Oliver and licks his cock. "Heh can't handle anymore?" She then kisses his neck as she rubs his cock with her pussy. "You could've used help from your Pokémon." She then got on his cock and starts bouncing hard and then harder. She kisses him deeply.

"I can try..." he replies back to her. His stamina wasn't as great as it should be, considering that he had just fucked three girls back to back and most of these are doubles from the battles from earlier. IF anything he was doing great he would tell himself in his head. He watch as Cynthia puts his cock inside and starts riding him while kising him. His cock began to grow harder and harder while he was inside her, he was sure that she could feel the change in size as she was riding him. With his hands, he grabbed onto her ass and pushed more of his cock into her. She would moan loudly while still kissing him.

Cynthia moans as she then starts riding him even harder and harder clamping his cock begging for his seed. "Mmm Champion give me your prize." She tongue wrestles with him and sucks on his tongue before picking his head up and letting him suck her breast. "Mmm thats it drink my milk."

Oliver was going to burst very soon this time, his stamina was not like what it was for the other girls. He tried to hold in his cum, he at least wanted Cynthia to cum first before he would. But right now, this would prove to be a difficult task.

Cynthia kept smiling as she kept riding moaning loudly as she rode deeper and harder as her breasts bounce up and down. She knew that he was trying to hold back as she started going really fast that it makes loud and fast smacking noise of Oliver's cock and Cynthia's pussy. Cynthia had her tongue out as she was too deep in pleasure as her breasts bounce fast as well. She doesn't want to cum till he does.

He couldn't take it anymore, he grunted and let out a stream of cum that quickly filled her pussy. Soon after he felt her cum all over his cock and he just fell back and collapse from all the work he just did.

Cynthia chuckles as she gets to her feet. All the girls satisfied getting their fill as they all cuddled to him as Iris presses a button to close the doors of the champion room and a bed forms under them as they all fell asleep for a while to regain strength.

Oliver felt a bed come from under him and asked "Where the fuck was this when we were fucking?" and soon after he knocked out from exhaustion.

Iris giggles as she woke up in the middle of the night. Oliver was the only trainer that has battled her and slept with her. Everyone else was out like a rock as she saw one of Oliver's Pokeball was about to fall off the bed. She bend over to get her clothes as she heard the pokeball fall down and seeing that it has to bounce to open by itself as she crosses her finger. "Don't let it be a Charizard."

As the pokeball opened and a pokemon was summoned out, a dragon loomed above the bed. Charizard yawned as it was awoken from being summoned by Iris. It looked at Iris confused as to why she would summon him while Oliver was sleeping.

Iris was in deep shock but still stayed calm as she walked toward Charizard as shr looks at him still naked. "H-Hey Charizard. I didn't summon you. You just fell off the bed." She covered her mouth as she knew that Charizard could smell the strong smell of sex in the air. Iris was stepping back as she fell by accident as she looked at Charizard. "Heh clumsy me." She closed her legs after she realizes that they were spreaded out.

Back
Top Bottom