Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Story From Down Undella (Natsu Dragneel x Super_Panda_)

"Did you hear all that?" Oliver asked with a smug look on his face.

"I hope you heard good things." He pulls out one of pokeballs, "Yes! Good luck to you Iris." And he summoned his first Pokemon.

Cynthia smiles with a wink. "We had a camera follow you. I planted it last night." She smiles and see the battle raging on. As Iris was in a corner but manages to break free.

Iris was down to her last Pokémon. "Go Haxorus." She knew that they are both down to their last Pokémon.

"Oh you sneaky and dirty girl..." he said with a smirk.

This was the game winning round, "Go Glaceon!" he shouted as he threw the pokeball.

Cynthia winks. "All or nothing on this one." Iris looks at Haxorus as she shouts. "Dragon Rage." The dragon shoots a orb of purple flame but doesn't do much damage to Glaceon.

Haxorus falls to the ground in defeat. Iris was suprised but smiles. "Well congratulated the new champion. Oliver!" Cynthia chuckles as she walked to Oliver. "Congrats." She giggles as she shook his hand

Oliver was very happy with himself, he is now the most powerful trainer in all of Unova. "So.... What now?" he asked. "Do I get a trophy or 'consolation' prize?" he said with a smirk on his face.

Cynthia chuckles as she leaned in and kisses him deeply playing with his tongue while Iris unzips his clothes off as Cynthia pushes Oliver down as Cynthia kisses Iris while stripping each other naked in front of him. A hand touches Oliver making him turn around as Shauntai kisses him deeply. Iris, Catilin, Cynthia, and Shauntai stand in front of Oliver completely naked. "Your main prize is fucking all four of us."

Oliver felt as if he had just died and gone to heaven. "I don't think I can take all four of you on at once." he said.

He starts by sticking his tongue deep into Shauntai's mouth, he then felt two tongues going up and down the shaft of his cock. He started to wonder what the last girl would do. As he only had his hands left that could try and please some lucky girl.

Shauntai smiles as she kept sucking on his tongue while Iris and Catilin licks and sucks on Oliver's cock but Iris licks harder as Catilin sucks the head. Cynthia guides his hands to her pussy letting him finger her.

Oliver had no idea who was doing what outside of Shauntai kissing him. Someone grabbed his hand and placed it at her pussy, he started to finger her and could feel the walls inside tightening around his fingers. Suddenly he felt someone sucking the tip of his cock while the other continues to lick his shaft.

Oliver stops kissing Shauntai and whispers to her to sit on his face and let him eat her out.

Shauntai smiles and whispers. "You should see first." She lets him see who is doing who as Shauntai purrs a little on Oliver follow by kisses to his neck and cheek. Shauntai then lays Oliver gently back down as she sits on his mouth as her pussy was wet for his mouth. Shauntai then kisses Cynthia as their boobs touching each other and nipples running nipples.

He looks around and sees his fingers inside of Cynthia, Iris is working on his shaft, and Caitlin is going to town on the tip of his cock. Shauntai gently pushes Oliver back and sits her wet pussy on his face, he started to lick and tease her clit before sticking his tongue inside of her. He could feel her body trembling as he was eating her out. His cock started to get harder as Iris and Caitlin were working on it. He looked up to see Shauntai and Cynthia making out and rubbing their tits together.

Shauntai lets out a small moan as Cynthia sucks on Shauntai's tits. Iris and Catilin pull away as they both grind his cock with their tight pussies. Both softly moan as Cynthia gets off and walks to the two girls as she climbs ontop and slides half the cock in her as the other half was being stroked with their pussies. Cynthia starts riding hard and slow squeezing his cock hard.

Oliver's cock started to feel really amazing, whatever the girls were doing down there it was blowing his mind. He continued to each out Shauntai until he felt her cum all over his face, she tried to get off of him, but Oliver grabbed her and would let her get off. She moaned more as she was sensitive from climaxing, and the sensation he was giving her made her moan and on the way to a second climax.

Shauntai cums on Oliver as she then tries to get up but Oliver grabs her and holds her down as she meows instead of moaning as he was licking the sensitive pussy. "Ahh Oliver!!" She couldn't help but moan his name. Iris and Caitlin then gets closer making it tighter as they both sucked Cynthia's breasts hard making Cynthia moans.

Whatever the girls were doing to his cock was going to make him cum soon. And with Shauntai's pussy occupying his mouth, he would accidentally cum inside whoever is riding his cock at the moment. To help Shauntai reach her second climax, Oliver uses one of his hands and stimulates her G spot while he licked her clit. This only made her meow louder and faster as well as moan out his name.

Shauntai grabs her breast and sucks on it hard as she then meow more in pleasure as she moans Oliver's name. Cynthia then pulls out and strokes the top part of his cock fast and hard. Cynthia smiles as she knew when he was going to cum. Iris and Catilin pull away as they stand ready for their reward with their mouth open.

Oliver felt Shauntai climax a second time all over his face, and let loosened his grip on her after that. He looked down to see Cynthia violently jerking him off, he was watched as all 4 girls had their mouths open waiting for him to cum all over their faces and mouths.

They all smile as they knew he wasn't going to cum that easily. They all gathered around his cock as all four of them were licking his cock as they all then look at him once more. "Which one of us are you going to fuck first our champion?"

"Well I tink Cynthia already claimed that title when she rode my cock earlier. But if I had to choose, I want to fuck Shauntai first." he said with a grin from ear to ear. "And I want you girls to keep her tits and mouth occupied."

Shauntai blushes as she got in front of Oliver. Her body was telling him that she has been wanting to be fucked so badly. She has her back on his chest as his cock was rubbing her ass as she then whispers to him. "Please cum in me." She then turned around and kisses Oliver. She stroked his cock making it hard once more. "I'm all your...master." She whispers once more.

After Oliver gets hard from having Shauntai stroking him, he sticks his cock into her pussy and begins to fuck her in a reverse cowgirl position. With each penetration, she moans and groans. He holds her at the waist to give her a little support and so he can control how fast she can ride his cock. He then signaled the other girls to come join in and satisfy cute little Shauntai.

Shauntai moans as she felt his cock in her. She bounces on Oliver's cock as her pussy was wanting his cock once more as she let Cynthia tongue wrestle with her and Iris and Catilin suck on her breasts hard. She meowed in deep pleasure. "Oliver fuck me really hard."

As she rode his cock, each time she would take his cock a little deeper until the full length of his cock was inside her. She was so tight it drove him crazy and it wasn't going to be long before he would have to cum. And he had every intention of complying with Shauntai's wishes.

Back
Top Bottom