Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Story From Down Undella (Natsu Dragneel x Super_Panda_)

Cynthia chuckles as she obeys before getting up and showers getting the cum off her as she dresses back to her normal clothing. She chuckles at the secrets she has hidden from him about the Elite Four's females. She stands outside with her Rayquaza. Ready?"

"Yes I am!" He replied, "are we taking separate Pokémon or are we taking your Rayquaza?" He asked. He really wanted to ride Rayquaza, it's not everyday you get to see let even ride a legendary Pokémon.

Cynthia giggles as she shrugs. "Just get on." She smiles as she then tells Rayquaza to Fly towards the Pokémon League. She smiles as she then headed straight in without having the machines scan her for badges. "See you on the other side." She headed to the statue without battling anyone as she just went down the statue passageway. She then waits with Iris as they talk about Oliver and then about Dragon types and so on.

Oliver jumps on Rayquaza's back and away they went. Upon arriving, Cynthia skips the check in machine and walks down a passageway that closed itself after she stepped through it. It was time for him to face the Elite Four, he quickly healed his Pokémon at the Pokémon Center. Nurse Joy soon returned with his Pokémon and wished him kick with a smile. He said thanks and walked in to meet his first opponent.

The first Passageway leads to the Ghost type Elite Four. She is reading a book at the same time writing something down as she turns around. She was bustier than Cynthia as she looked at Oliver. "Oh hello. I'm Shauntie one of the Elite Four." She starts getting her Pokémon out and starts the battle.

She falls back after the last attack defeated her Chandelier as she had her legs spreaded out. "Such strong Pokémon." Was all she said as she got to her feet slowly.

Oliver was glad he beat the first of the Elite Four, but he couldn't help but notice her tits. They were much bigger than Cynthia's and it was starting to turn him on. He then asked "Do I get some sort of consolation prize for defeating you?" He was hoping she would catch his drift...

Shauntai blushes hard as she saw his hard on. She smiles as she sits down on her chair but faces Oliver. She makes a finger gesture for him to come closer. "Yes you get a consolation prize. She slowly unzips his pants to show his hard on and rubs it in between her breasts and starts moving up and down making it tight. She could see the head stick out as she sucked on it gently as she kept moving her breasts wanting for him to cum or take over the horny girl that is sucking him.

Oliver's cock felt amazing in between her tits, but this wasn't enough for him. He pulled his cock back picked Shauntai up from the chair and took off her clothes. He proceeded by sitting down on the chair and said "Why don't you come here and ride this cock." He sat waiting for her to climb on top and let her tits bounce all over his face.

Shauntai blushes as she approaches him with her fully exposed body. Her pussy was indeed wet as she saw the long rod that she was about to ride on. She climbed ontop of him and starts riding him at her best. With the help of her tight pussy she bounced on the cock as her tits were rubbing Oliver's lips as they go up and down. She wanted to be fucked badly as she mumbles. "Please fuck me on my desk. Treat me like a bad girl." She didn't care if there was papers right now. She loved the long rod that is attacking her innocent pussy.

Oliver grabs her ass and stands up with his cock still inside her, he walks over to her desk and lays her down. He pressed one hand on her stomach and with the other hand he held her hips. He began to thrust his cock deep inside her, the fact that she was a bit immobile was a huge turn on for Oliver. He could see her satisfaction on her face and could feel her pussy getting even more wet around his cock. "Do you know what happens to bad girl?" he asked.

Shauntai moans louder and louder as she feels the cock going deeper and harder in her. "Ahh oh damn its big." She kept moaning as she puts one hand on his hand to shove it away and wraps her legs around him as she pulls his head close to her breast to suck on. "Mmm I don't care. I just love your fucking cock."

Oliver sucks on her tits and that only seemed to have made her moan even louder. He started to wonder if anyone else could hear her moans as it loudly echoed throughout the room. He picked up his pace and started to fuck her even harder and faster. He felt heard and felt her cum all over his cock, and it was almost time for him to cum. He couldn't pull out since she had wrapped her legs around him, what a tight grip she had. As he was getting close to cumming, he said "Unwrap your legs, i'm going to cum soon."

She smiles as she unwraps her legs and then shoves him down. Gets next to him and kisses him deeply sucking on his tongue while stroking his cock hard. Stroking it hard enough that it made him cum all over the floor before pulling away. "Mmm that was the best. I needed it." She licks her lips as she bends over in front of him with her breasts jiggling as she puts her clothes on. "Come back to play soon." She winks at him as the passageway opens to the next Elite Four.

Shauntai releases her grip and pushes him down, she starts jerking him off very hard and fast that he cums all over her hands and her floor. "That was amazing!" he said out loud. Oliver gets dressed, give Shauntai a kiss, said he'll be back for sure and made his way into the next chamber.

Next ones were the two male Elite Four challengers that were later on defeated by Olive with his Charizard. Catilin was asleep on the flower form that looked like a bed when it comes down. She steps down with a yawn and then looks at Oliver. "Oh I didn't see you there." She giggles. She wasn't big like Shauntai or Cynthia but she looked tight enough plus with her really long hair. She already knew from Cynthia that he was approaching.

She gets knock to the ground that her panties shows as her Metagross faints on the ground. "That was an interesting fight."

"Indeed it was, Shauntai gave me a consolation prize. Will I be getting one from you?" he asked as he slowly approached her. He had a feeling that she had heard about him from Cynthia by the way she was looking at him. But he was sure to find out soon enough.

Caitlin looks at Oliver as she saw his pants where his dick is as she nods. "Yes I would give you one too. She was still on the ground as her pussy was wet for Oliver. She blushes as she look up at Oliver. "I-I'm all yours Oliver."

Oliver again strips naked and rips off Caitlin's clothes, her long blonde hair drove Oliver absolutely wild. He can't believe that he was able to get hard again this soon. He forced her on her knees and stuck his cock in her mouth. He reached down and fondled her tits and every once in a while he would pinch or flick her nipples.

Caitlin was suprised as he tore her fragile clothes and then sucking his cock. She muffles a moan as he plays with her breasts. She took his whole dick in her mouth as she licked the base of his cock in a circular motion before pulling away with a small pant. "Mmm its like sucking a lollipop." She licks his balls a little before licking the base of his cock then upward to the head as she strokes hard.

Oliver's cock grew even harder in her throat while she deepthroated him and still managed to lick his balls. He tells her to lie down on her back, and began to fuck her senseless. Her moans echoed throughout the whole room and possibly outside the room. For a while he was only able to put in half of his cock, but that wasn't enough for him, soon he forced the other half into her and heard her moan even louder and faster.

Caitlin kept sucking not wanting to stop until she was laying down. She felt Oliver's cock going in her as she moans louder until she moaned at her loudest when the rest of his cock was pushed in. "Ahh!" She felt his whole cock in her tight pussy. Her walls squeezing his cock hard in between thrusts. She kisses him deeply as she whispers in between moans. "Let me swallow your cum future champion."

Oliver continued to fuck her until he was close to cumming. As he was on the edge of climax, he pulled out and had her suck his cock until he came all over fer mouth and face. She looked like a whore on her knees covered in his cum, "Did you like that you bad girl?" he asked her.

Catilin swallows his cum as when he finally finishes she pulls away as she then grabs his head and puts him on her pussy. "Please eat me." She moans as he does the last request as she finally lets him go when she climaxes. She then gets up as she changes into a fresh clean clothes. "Mmm congratulations. You can now head down to face the champion." She leads the way to the passageway to the champion room. She grabs him and pulls him close then kisses him as she slipped a card inside his pocket then touches the buldge that was his cock in his pants.. "You'll be suprised about being our champion." She winks and walks back. On the card it has Shauntai and Catilin's phone numbers and times at the Undella house with Cynthia under threesome.

After getting dressed, she leads him to the doorway, gives him a kiss and slips a card into hi pocket. As he walks down the corridor, he looks at the card to reveal two phone numbers, Caitlin and Shauntai, as well as a time to meet them at Cynthia's house for a threesome.

At the end of the corridor, he reaches an elevator, he gets in and it immediately takes him up to the Champion's Chambers. There he was greeted by Iris and Cynthia.

Iris and Cynthia were both kissing each other until they heard footsteps as they pulled away and put their clothes back on. They giggle as they see Oliver coming in. Cynthia smiles at him. "You had fun on your way here huh." She winks at him as she steps back letting Iris step onto the stage.

"Hey Oliver I heard a lot about you and your Pokémon." Iris then smiles and has a Pokeball out. "Alright may the best trainer win."

Back
Top Bottom