Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Story From Down Undella (Natsu Dragneel x Super_Panda_)

Cynthia smiles and grabs his hand. But pulls it close for a hug as she giggles. "Well it isn't everyday someone sees my Rayquaza." She has Rayquaza back in the pokeball. "Come on lets go inside. I'm sure a nice dinner should help us all feel better." She leads Oliver inside as she saw the dinner already ready at the table. "She throws a Pokéball and Lucario shows up. "Well Lucario was ready for a battle but she'll have to wait."

Oliver was more than ecstatic to have dinner with Cynthia. In a way he was glad his mom canceled on him today, if it was not for her, he would be on Victory Road right about now. He looked at the food the butler prepared and found out he was rather hungry, all this excitement worked up an appetite. Oliver was shocked to see Lucario as he would've rather called Lucario instead of Rayquaza. He waited for Cynthia to sit down before he took a seat.

Cynthia chuckles as she let the rest of her Pokémon to come on out and eat. "Yeah the Butler is the best cook I've met." She sat down as Iris was the one sitting next to Cynthia. They all started eating the food that was prepared before long it was already night time. Cynthia looks at Oliver. "You heading out soon? If you want you can spend the night."

"I need to make my way to Victory Road, but after that battle my team need to rest up. So I was thinking about spending the night at the Pokémon Center. But the bed here looks more comfortable than the rock hard beds at the Pokémon Center. I'll stay the night if you don't mind."

Oliver was really excited that Cynthia invited him to spend the night. His eyes began to wander down to her chest again as they were eating dinner. He was sure that everyone in the room caught him. So he tried to play it off as staring into space.

Cynthia smiles as he accepted the request and while he was staring she actually didn't mind at all as she just kept eating her dinner watching her Pokémon enjoying the food as well. It was time for the sleep as Cynthia showed Oliver to her room. Iris and the guest waved goodnight and left. While the butler was finally heading to a hotel to relax before tomorrow when he'll always be the first one up to help Ms. Cynthia. And while Cynthia relaxes in her black night gown that show her black panties and bra. She heads to her room and goes asleep as while her Pokémon were sleeping in another room.

As Oliver was changing into his pajamas, he caught a glimpse of Cynthia in her see through night gown and started to daydream a little. When he shook himself out of the daydream, he realized that he had an erection. He quickly jumped under the sheets to conceal it.

After tossing and turning all night, he wanted to see Cynthia again. So he got out of his bed and snuck into her room. He saw her in her bed and he walked up closer to her to see if he could get a better view of her body. As he got closer to her, he could swear that he saw her look at him, but he didn't think much into it and proceeded closer to her.

Cynthia sleeps until she heard the door opens as she then sees Oliver's shadow as she then smiles and sits up. "Hey Oliver." She just looks at him already wet as she smiles. "Our battle was amazing."

Oliver froze in place when he heard Cynthia talk to him. He quickly starts studdering and tries to explain what he is doing in her room. He couldn't think of anything, he just froze.

Cynthia chuckles before she gets to her feet. "I already know why your in my room." She approaches him as she grabs his hand and puts it on her breasts making him feel the harden nipples. "I was turned on since our battle." She smiles and she then wonder how he would react as she tongue kisses him.

His erection got even harder and she placed his hand on her breasts. And he said "I'm a bit embarrassed to say that you turned me on after our battle." To Oliver's surprise, he got even harder when she went in and tongue kissed him. He reached behind her and unhooked her bra, existing her nice big breasts. He reached up and grabbed both her breasts and massaged them as he continued kissing her. He was sure that by now Cynthia could feel the bulge in his pajamas.

Cynthia giggles as she felt the buldge in Oliver's pants. "Lets have another battle. But just us two. And this time you go first." She smiles as she stood ready for him to come at her. She slowly removes her panties and the gown.

Oliver picks her up and throws her on the bed. He spreads her legs open as he goes down on her smoothed shaved pussy. He can hear he moan in excitement, he continues to eat her out and concentrated on her clit. He had to stop when he was worried that her moans would wake up all of Undella Town.

Cynthia gasps in suprised as Oliver tosses her on the bed as she knew that he must've wanted her too. She moans as Oliver's mouth was tasting and exploring her body making her moan. Cynthia blushes as Oliver stops then grabs his hand and has his ontop her as she kisses him deeply then pushes him off on the bed. She removes his lower pajamas as she strokes his cock fast and giving his head a lick then sucks on it while stroking faster.

Oliver watched in amazement as he watched Cynthia aggressively suck his cock. He could tell that this wasn't the first time she had done this and she was well aware of what she was doing. As he gets more excited, her grabs her head by her hair and forces his cock deeper down her throat. He could see how much she wanted it in her eyes, after a while he pulled his cock out right before he was about to blow his load. He needed to impress her and he certainly wasn't going to do that by blowing his load early.

Cynthia chuckles as she stands up licking her lips. "Mmm had enough already?" She smiles as she slowly squeezes her breast and sucks on her other one to tease Oliver.

"I've only just started..." Oliver replied. He pushed her on the bed and got on top. He slowly teased her by running the head of his cock around the lips of her pussy. He could see how bad she wanted it. When he had teased her enough, he stuck the full length of his cock in and began to fuck her, making her tits violently bounce around. Her pussy was so tight that he had to slow down his speed. He didn't want to cum in her just yet.

Cynthia smiles as she was being dominated by Oliver. Then there was the teasing as his cock was rubbing her and she just wanted it so badly. She moans as Oliver's dick goes in her. It was a long time that she enjoyed a cock. She locks lips with Oliver to stop herself from moaning louder as she whispers. "S-So big... please harder faster." She remember that she slept with one guy and also for curiousity with Garchomp. Mqybe if Oliver wanted to to invite Charizard and Lucario for a foursome.

Oliver fulfills her request and goes in even deeper and he starts fucking her even faster. He sees her gaze into the room her Pokémon are sleeping in and gets the idea that she wants to maybe spice things up a bit. He leans in and whispers "Do you wanna bring someone else into this?" He saw her eyes open in excitement and called out Charizard from his pokeball, he saw what was happening and immediately got his dragon cock big and hard.

Cynthia smiles and sees Charizard's large cock. Moans as the deepen cock triggered her lust. In a little Lucario comes out from behind Charizard and gets ontop of Charizard as she has her breasts in Charizard's mouth as her tail strokes Charizard's cock.

Charizard growls with excitement. He tells Lucario to suck his cock, and she does exactly that. She could barely wrap her mouth and she could only fit the head of the cock in her mouth before Charizard got to excited and forced the full length of his cock down her throat. After Charizard has enough he laid Lucario on her back and started to fuck her, she moaned as his cock penetrated her.

Oliver sees Cynthia eying Charizard's cock and asks "Do you want to trade with Lucario for a bit?"

Cynthia nods as she then kisses Oliver then gets up and walks to Charizard and licks the base of his cock to show that she wants him. As she then saw Lucario getting off and Cynthia licks her way up to the head and sucks and nibbles on the head before getting to her feet. "Fuck me however you want Charizard." Lucario comes to Oliver and sits down on the bed and gets ontop. She then gets Oliver cock slowly in her as she starts riding him for a while before getting off and shows her ass to him to say please fuck me.

Oliver watched as Cynthia blows Charizard before letting him have his way with her. Charizard pushes and pins Cynthia to the ground with his arms. He slowly forces his 15 inch cock into her tight pussy, Oliver can hear Cynthia's moan and cries as she tries to adjust to Charizard's size. Charizard's tail flame soon flared even stronger as he started fucking Cynthia harder and faster.

Meanwhile, Lucario is riding Oliver's cock like there's no tomorrow, she keeps riding until she cums all over Oliver's cock. She then gets off and gets on all fours, inviting Oliver to fuck her in the ass, Oliver satisfies her by ramming his big cock into Lucario's ass. She moans with pleasure and extasy.

Cynthia moans as she felt Charizard's cock deeply in fucking her like crazy. "Ahhh yes Charizard.... mmm" her walls clenching his cock hard as she yearns for his cum. She calms herself by sucking on one breast. She could tell she was about to release her orgasm soon.

Lucario moans as she felt like a human as she was being fucked. She moves up and kisses Oliver while making him thrusts upward. She loved being fucked this way more than any position.

Oliver was close to camming, and he wanted both Lucario and Cynthia to receive his load. After Lucario cums a second time, Oliver asks Cynthia "How would you feel about being penetrated twice at the same time?"

He pulls his cock out of Lucario and tells her to lay back. He sticks his cock in between her tits and starts to titty fuck her. Although most of his shaft was buried in between her tits, the tip of his cock was still able to reach her mouth which she openly invited in. Oliver waited for Cynthia to reply to his proposal.

Cynthia was in deep pleasure as her pussy was stuffed by Charizard's big cock and now Olivers cock in her mouth. She then sucks on the head hungrily as her hamds were still pinned by Charizard. Lucario just approaches them both ad she puts Olivers head facing her breast while Charizard sucks on the other as she was already leaking a little milk from her boobs.

Back
Top Bottom