Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~¤ Curse of Loyalty ¤~ ( MissClover X theStig )

She squealed with happiness as she wrapped her arms around him and began to pet him. But she was careful to watch her wrist. It was sore and the throbbing would pick up when she elevated it. She tried to avoid his licking, nuzzling her face into his neck, burying her nose into his fur. Meanwhile, her leg shifted beneath him, trying to slip between his legs so the bones of his hind legs didn't put too much pressure on her. Once she got situated, she would have him sitting on her leg... Pressing against him as a reminder. However, it wasn't her intention.

Clayton was in heaven as she pressed his face into his fur. He very happily took a place on her lap, and felt her leg pressing against his furry member. He barked gleefully, and began pressing back. It had been a couple days for Clayton. His world was completely focused around the girl beneath him.

She felt a little crowded with this giant wolf on top of her in this car. She lowered the chair back a bit with her right hand, being careful to do so. Once she was a little more comfortable she would continue petting him, her left hand scratching under his neck then down on his belly. "Awwww, you're so cute like this! Why can't you be this sweet when you are a human?" She smiled, looking up to him.

She loved how soft his fur was on his underside, so she would gently continue rubbing his stomach, her hand gliding up to his neck and then downward. She'd repeat this unless he would stop her, but it also felt good to feel his fur against her fingers as it probably felt good to him as well.

At the mention of human, Clayton felt a slight tinge of his humanity. For about 4 seconds, he remembered how angry with Lakota he was. This was quickly lost however when she started rubbing his belly. He rolled over onto his side so that she could have an easier time of it. He would press his nose to her cheek repeatedly.

It was difficult, having this balancing act on her lap with this over-sized wolf. He hardly had enough room on top of her as it was and then he rolled over, laying on his side on her. She felt a little smothered, but she would still rub his belly. She laid back against the seat, his nose a little cold on her flesh. Her lips were in a permanent smile as she continued petting him. His warmth was comforting and she let her eyes close down, they were sore and heavy from crying earlier during the overtime so it felt good to shut them. She finally started to relax, forgetting about why she wanted to escape from the car in the first place.

Clayton began to feel her grip on his wolf-hood slip. After about 5 minutes of lying there he slowly turned back into a human. He became aware of what was happening but did not move. He did not want to wake Lakota. He was naked when he fully returned to human, another set of clothes ruined. He shook his head, slid off of her into the driver's seat. He fumed at what Lakota had done to him, turned him into some sort of pet. His stomach rumbled. He needed to eat. He needed clothes. He decided to drive home, so that he could get dressed, then he'd get food. Then he'd deal with Lakota, hopefully she'd stay asleep through it.

Lakota's phone vibrated whenever Clayton was inside of his house, getting dressed. She jerked a bit and sat up, yawning. She looked around and noticed she was in the car alone. She pulled out her phone to check the time and the notification. It was Kelsey. She had sent a text that read, "have u seen fb?" She exited out of her messaging program to open the Facebook App. Danielle had posted about pushing her down the stairs. Many of Valerie's friends commented about how maybe she landed on her head and it fixed her. Other's claimed she couldn't be helped. The comments only got nastier and someone even mentioned how she was crying in the bathroom like a little baby and that she should stay there and rot. It filled her News Feed and she felt like sinking into a hole in the Earth and just dying. Thank God it was Friday and she wouldn't have to go to school tomorrow. She put her phone away, feeling horrible again. She went to open the door, but it was locked. It immediately set off the alarm and she jumped up a bit, being spooked. She quickly reached over to the driver's side door and unlocked the car. It wouldn't stop the alarm, but it would at least allow her to escape. She rushed out of the car and would run down the street, heading home. She ran for many reasons. First, because she had the instinct to do so because of the alarm, and two because she was scared of how angry Clayton was going to be at her for changing him again. Oh and three, because she didn't want him to see her so upset again. It was just a bad night altogether. The only highlight was him in her lap...

Clayton was heading to the garage to get the car. He had seen all the nastiness on facebook, and was genuinely worried about Lakota. It was true that he was angry with her, even more so now that she had changed him, but he wasn't so evil as to feel good about what had happened to her. Part of him still liked her, although it was a very small part. He felt awful for the way he had talked to her. He figured it would do no good to try driving to find her, she certainly would stay off the roadways. He began thinking about how angry he was at that bitch Danielle, and Valerie too, even Lakota. Before long, he had ruined yet another set of cloths and had become a wolf. Her scent was very easy to track down, and before long he had found her. He then set his mind on calming feelings to change back.

She had noticed something moving behind her and saw that it was Clayton as a wolf. Before he could catch up to her and began to try to turn him back into a human so he could catch her. It was a lot better if he was a human versus a wolf. Not only would he only have two legs to run on, but he would technically be streaking. Though it was night time and it would be harder to see him and his privates. He could probably still catch up to her on foot as well. He was definitely more athletic than her. And Lakota had been running for a while now and she was beginning to become winded. She wondered why she had to live so far away. . .

Clayton changed back. He was a bit weirded out by his own nudity but he wouldn't stop. He could feel Lakota maintaining him as a human. Evidently she thought she could outrun him. Though he was still tired from the game he found it very easy to catch up to her. Her lack of interest in gym class paying her back. "Lakota, hold up. Let me buy you some dinner, and drive you home. No speeches, no bullshit. Come on, you aren't going to outrun me."

She finally stopped and hunched over. Her knees bent a bit and she pressed her left hand onto her knee, as she struggled to catch her breath. She felt pathetic that not only could she not out run him and she was caught, but because no matter where she went, she just couldn't escape humiliation. "No, Clayton! I don't want your pity food~! I'd rather starve!" She struggled to speak through her heavy breathing. She stood up and looked to him, "Just leave me alone!" It dawned on her that he was naked again and she found herself blushing against her will as she turned away. It didn't help that they were in some stranger's back yard.

Clayton stood in front of her. "Lakota, I'm fucking hungry. You must be too. Let's go." He started to walk but then turned back. "Come on, I'm not going to repeat myself. Hurry up." He was furious that she wouldn't do as he said. Didn't she remember how she just wanted to spend time with him before?

Lakota wasn't too thrilled to have her feelings and words completely ignored. She turned and started after him, mumbling to herself. "You're such a jerk, Clayton. I just wish your were a wolf all the time so I wouldn't have to listen to you be such an asshole!" She screamed at him, her strides long and angry behind him. It was frustration how he treated her. He only wanted her around now to just use her. It was infuriating.

Her words of a wish resonated in her head and she wondered if saying it out loud would turn him. But in turn she was starting to think about him being a wolf. It wasn't so powerful as if she willed him to be one, but he'd definitely feel the tugging.

Clayton felt him star to turn. He took a step towards Lakota. His voice was a low growl. "Don't you dare, Lakota. I'm starving, I need food. So do you." He continued walking towards her, hoping that he could physically intimidate her into doing what he wanted. "Don't you dare."

She was growing tired of his attitude and hatred towards her. She stepped forward to meet him. She stood on her tippy toes and stuck her nose up at him. "Or what?! What are you going to do Clayton?" She asked with a bit more confidence in her voice. Part of her actually wondered if he would hit her. She knew his anger was intense at times, especially towards her, but she never considered if he would actually hit her or not. This just might should if this his bark had a bite.

Clayton grabbed her shoulder's somewhat roughly. "Don't you dare threaten me. You are the one who fucked around with magic. Let's be clear. If you don't do what I want, I'm going to go to the police." He gave her a bit of a rough shake. "Now, let's go get some food." He turned to leave, certain that she would follow him.

She gritted her teeth as he grabbed her and gave her a good shake. His words were laced with a threat she couldn't take seriously. When he released her and started back for some food, she laughed. "Really?" She teased. "REALLY!?" She thought it was hilarious. "Oh yes, go tell the police that I performed some voodoo on you. I'm sure there is a law against that. Oh jeeze, what would my punishment be? Burned at the stake?" She laughed louder, finding it hilarious. She started after him, "Tell you what. I'll give you a head start. You have five seconds to get as far away from my grasp as you can so you can go tell the police before I turn you again." She smirked and began counting, "Five."

Clayton turned, he could sense that Lakota was being serious. No, he could not talk to the police. She was quite correct. Though he did not have to stay near her. He decided to give up on being nice to her, he'd figure out something for next game. He decided to run back to his house. His stomach rumbling. He was going to eat, one way or another.

She wouldn't be so nice, though. She began counting quickly. "Four, three, two, one." She willed him to change as he wasn't too far from her. She then whistled for him after he changed, "Clayton!" If he would stop she would command him to come back. Her voice yelling out to him with a confident command. She would be walking towards him in the meantime, closing in the distance. She wondering how loyal he could be...

Clayton changed quickly. He meant to keep running home, where he would be able to calm his thoughts and change himself. But then she called after him. He stopped dead in his tracks. He wanted to run, but her command seemed to pull at him. He looked back at her, not willing to come when called, but unable to run further. He gave a low whine, before finding the strength to start walking away from her.

It was then she decided she might need a collar and leash for him. She continued walking towards him. "Clayton! Get back here!" She yelled to him again, growing a little angry that he didn't obey. She wasn't about to give up just yet. She had a whole weekend she could try to keep him in check... and as her pet none the less.

The yelling sound was too much. Reluctantly, he turned and began walking back towards her. His head was low. Part of him wanted to run, but he couldn't resist the voice that was calling. Obeying it was on the same level as breathing. He could of course hold his breath for a while, but if she persisted, eventually he'd do as she said. He approached her slowly, whining slightly.

She smiled when he came up beside her. She knelt down and gave him a nice little scratch behind the ear, praising him. "Good boy!" She smiled and stood back up, walking back in the direction he came from. She needed to find the remains of his pants. "Let's go get you some food. I know you're hungry!" She giggled, patting her leg for him to walk beside her. If she couldn't have him nice to her as a human, she could at least have him with her as a canine. It would do for now. Maybe he'd learn to love her this way.

The scratch behind the ear, along with the words "good boy" and "food" were enough for Clayton to forget his interest in running away from her. Instead he barked happily and responded to her leg pat. He walked along next to her as they went back the way they came. On occassion he'd rub up against her leg, making sure that she was still there, and to get some contact with her, which he seemed to crave more and more.

He stood tall enough that she could pet him on the top of his head when he walked closely enough, and she would reward him for such behavior. She would get to the place where he had changed. She knelt down, picking up the pieces of his pants, looking for anything that might have been in the pockets, such as keys, wallet, phone. Whatever it may be. She held them with her right hand, the aching still present. But she'd start to walk through the night with him towards the closest McDonalds.

If he didn't try to run away or cause any problems, they would get there in no time and she would stop at the door. No pets allowed... She sighed and looked down to him. She pointed to the ground and gave him a short command. "Stay." She hoped he would, but she would make sure to try to keep a grip on him remaining a canine in order to keep him from changing as well.

Back
Top Bottom